BigAlch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAlch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAlch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAlch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAlch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAlch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good links etc Stuff about Nutrition (cause i know nothing wanna wanna learn more)

JUst wondering if anyone has any good sites that they could post
    i just wanna read up on this typoe of stuff and learn more

The forums are good but i dont wanna have to keep asking questions all the time iu wanna get some general knowledge for myself about nutrition etc
    thanks

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read the articles from some of these sites for the basics

www.bodybuilding.com

www.howstuffworks.com

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/

Also, read the stickies in some of the forums such as Poppa Pump's sticky in the teen section since it has alot of good info in it. Someone actually asked this same question yesterday. If you have questions on things that you read then just ask.

Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Good links etc Stuff about Nutrition (cause i know nothing wanna wanna learn more)

Originally posted by BigAlch
    JUst wondering if anyone has any good sites that they could post
    i just wanna read up on this typoe of stuff and learn more

The forums are good but i dont wanna have to keep asking questions all the time iu wanna get some general knowledge for myself about nutrition etc
    thanks
    Finally a smart newbie........Thank you brother for wanting to read before you post general questions.....People need to be more like you.....

Welcome to the boards....

Peace

BigAlch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAlch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAlch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAlch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAlch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAlch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thakns guys much apriciated

Looks Like Chris Benoit musclemidget's Avatar
    musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500)