robthehulk35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

building mass on legs with bad back what exercise can I do?

Whats up.New to the board.I have a bad back.I can't squat.I wanted to know what type of leg exercises I can do to build up my legs and what type of program? Rob thehulk35.

scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good mornings - strengthen back
    deads - same
    squat - bar only
    olympic lifts - strengthen legs back and others
    age 16
    height 6' 6" @ 156 lbs
    bench 210
    dead 230
    squat 260
    total 700

AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you are physically inable to do squats because your back is totally ****'d then I recommend a leg press machine. It puts considerably less strain on the back muscles. But in all honesty you should try to recoup the back a little by doing very light weight workouts for it. Some hyperextensions or extrememly light deads would be a good start.
    Relax & Sleep is a plant-based liquid sleep aid that I have helped develop using my 30 years of experiencing different levels of sleeplessness. Proper sleep is critical to our overall health in numerous ways including immunity support, recovery, rejuvenation, and energy level. If you have trouble sleeping please PM me and I will do my best to help your situation.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    look in here at overloads porgrma the final one in the list he has a bad back and he has a really good routine...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=143006