Bulldog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

body parts : fastest / slowest to grow?

I find my shoulders and chest seem to grow the quickest, and I get a better 'burn' on those parts. My thighs/hams are also now starting to show some good definition.

My Bi's are sllllooowwwly starting to show signs of life, but my 4arms / wrists still look like they did when I was 12.

what do you find grows just by looking at it?
    what won't grow no matter what?

Dorian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My legs are the slowest and my arms are the fastest.

Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My quads with out a doubt, they were jell-o only a few months ago, now they are growing very nicely. For some reason my calves are unresponsive, being that one is larger than the other...
    Oh well!
    -Andrew

Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chest, shoulders, traps and lats grow very fast - biceps and triceps very slow. An interesting thing about this is that chest, lats and traps are always sore ( shoulders is the exception to this rule) and they grow fast while biceps and triceps are never sore and grow slowest. Before anyone says I should increase intensity, reduce/increase volume or change excersices for arms Ive tried everything.

Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try this tricep routine... it gets me hella sore all the time

- weighted dips (3 sets) (1 warmup)
    - v-bar pressdowns (3 sets)
    - skull crushers (3 sets)
    - behind back dumbell extensions (3 sets)

may seem like a lot of volume (probably is too much) but i am still able to to use 80 lbs dumbells for behind back extensions, and i am making steady gains...

best of all it makes me hella sore

Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles
    Everything grows for me really quickly except my calves. There so dam stubborn.
    Muscles

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My quads and my glutes are growing unbelievably fast right now, much faster than any other body parts. I have stretch marks because they are growing so fast. My biceps grow relatively quickly as well, as does my back. My chest and my delts are growing very slowly right now. They are my weak points and I really wish that they would grow faster.

Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles
    That must really stink
    Muscles

Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ze_ev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lightbulb bodyparts

Hmm, my lats/traps/legs/spinal erectors/triceps/delts seem to grow pretty well... the damn biceps and chest are slower though.. thats why i have to pound those two more than others to get symmetrical growth.. sux cuz those are the two bodyparts chicks love the most but hey, slowly but surely they grow too. It's actually funny because I got good progress on my bi's STRENGTH but very slow progress on size. Pretty damn weird.
    Peace,
    Ze'ev

Yes it is
    Muscles

Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starsky will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry

Kutulus, your frequent use of the word "hella" is starting to piss me off. Just thought I would let ya know.

ain't nuttin but a peanut AznBB's Avatar
    AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ill be you kutulus lives in California or somewhere close to there because my cousins come down for holidays and they are the only people ive ever heard say "hella" and they are from California. Its possible.