Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who said they were trannies?
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT

Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how's everyone's cut coming?

mine will begin tomm morning and continue until I'm at 8-9%
    I tried to start 2 days ago, but there was an entire box of choc. chip cookies with my name on it.(soft batch) I keep telling my wife to stop buying the g.d. cookies, but she doesn't get it.

anyway, I expect this cut to take 4-5 weeks of very clean eating and moderate cardio

good luck
    {**Dirty South Crew**}

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Edmond Burke

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal

jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im awfully late.....started my cut yesterday.....ive been eating unclean for some time now....and it shows, oh well, it's time for my old friends, "tuna outta tha can" and "Mr. Oats"

V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GRYDE001 View Post

I tried to start 2 days ago, but there was an entire box of choc. chip cookies with my name on it.(soft batch) I keep telling my wife to stop buying the g.d. cookies, but she doesn't get it.

anyway, I expect this cut to take 4-5 weeks of very clean eating and moderate cardio

good luck

Wow you must be very lean already. Good luck.

Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by V View Post
    I guess I'm already fairly lean. I really only have fat left on my lower abs and some in the love handles (don't we all)
    I've been waiting to cut until I have my LASIK surgery done tomm morning, since I can't lift for 1-2 weeks after anyway, I figured it would be a good time to start.
    {**Dirty South Crew**}

Edmond Burke

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal

V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GRYDE001 View Post

good luck

qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by greensleeves View Post
    How do you know if you're around 18% bodyfat? Have u had it tested? If so could you post a pic (no homo) I'd like to see what 18% looks like.
    Accufitness accumeasure calipers.
    Its not 100% accurate of course--but it at least gives me a rough estimate.
    I just tested it today and it came to ~17% according to the calipers (which I can see feasible cause I know I've lost some weight sense I last checked. )
    To double check I test the same spot about 10 times to make sure. Cause sometimes its hard to really tell when to stop squeezing the calipers.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/acc/accu.html

pz

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If any of you want a bit of competition, check out this thread.

Not sure how we'll judge it..., thoughts or ideas are greatly appreciated

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2020751
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT

seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bump. i had a cheat meal yesrerday and a few beers. but im getting back on track
    Pursuit of Happiness

YoungNSwolen will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungNSwolen will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungNSwolen will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungNSwolen will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungNSwolen will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungNSwolen will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungNSwolen will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungNSwolen will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungNSwolen will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungNSwolen will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungNSwolen will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Guys! I Need Help!

This summer is approaching quickly! Im about 12% Bodyfat ( 150 lbs) at the moment, cuz of funds and not eating right and what not. I have a gf now, plus ive lost alot of fat from last years cut, and I want to show off what I have! ( I want to be as proud of myself naked as possible). However, i feel like 12% bodyfat is too much to start bulking! im reayd to gain some size, but I dont wanna risk getting fat again, afer i just dug mself out of that last year and im going back to it. So Im thinking about cutting for about 1 to 1.5 months ( 6 weeks, aka beginning of summer) down to around 8 to 9% Bodyfat. Then I can Slowly bulk, taking in just a little above maintainance caloires, and Hopefully, Gain enough mass per pound of fat where I never have to "cut" again. What do you think?

TheInfamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheInfamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheInfamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheInfamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheInfamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheInfamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheInfamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheInfamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheInfamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheInfamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheInfamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by YoungNSwolen View Post
    This summer is approaching quickly! Im about 12% Bodyfat ( 150 lbs) at the moment, cuz of funds and not eating right and what not. I have a gf now, plus ive lost alot of fat from last years cut, and I want to show off what I have! ( I want to be as proud of myself naked as possible). However, i feel like 12% bodyfat is too much to start bulking! im reayd to gain some size, but I dont wanna risk getting fat again, afer i just dug mself out of that last year and im going back to it. So Im thinking about cutting for about 1 to 1.5 months ( 6 weeks, aka beginning of summer) down to around 8 to 9% Bodyfat. Then I can Slowly bulk, taking in just a little above maintainance caloires, and Hopefully, Gain enough mass per pound of fat where I never have to "cut" again. What do you think?
    That is a good approach or you can just clean bulk and add cardio once or twice a week. You are not going to gain a lot of mass but you will gain some

greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Anyone else find cutting extremely hard? You've got to be mentally tough that's for sure.
    -ol'greensleeves

seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone else find cutting extremely hard? You've got to be mentally tough that's for sure.
    its extremely hard man, its mentally challenging. but it takes a time to get used to the new diet and also a restricted caloric intake.
    Pursuit of Happiness

greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) greensleeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I Just keep pushing forward 'cause i know ill love my body afterwards
    -ol'greensleeves

SuiCiDaL cLoWn will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuiCiDaL cLoWn will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuiCiDaL cLoWn will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuiCiDaL cLoWn will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuiCiDaL cLoWn will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuiCiDaL cLoWn will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuiCiDaL cLoWn will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuiCiDaL cLoWn will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuiCiDaL cLoWn will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuiCiDaL cLoWn will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuiCiDaL cLoWn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not doing a full blown cut, but I started to clean up my maintainence diet, and I will be upping cardio a little bit.

gl to everyone that is leaning up.

SC

dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cutting is easier than bulking imo

only problem is when youre glycogen depleted and look really small and flat

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dazzlepecs View Post
    cutting is easier than bulking imo

only problem is when youre glycogen depleted and look really small and flat
    Disagree on point 1 and agree on point 2. The head games are tough.

Just the other night I had a showdown with a pizza my wife bought for her and the kids. I won!

The leanest I ever made it to was 8% at roughly 165 lb's. The picture above was about 185 @ 10%. This year I'm shooting for 190 @ 10%.

Good luck everybody.

So how's everyones progress coming along? I recently ran into some very stressful times so I wasted about two weeks.. which pisses me off. But now I'm motivated to hit it harder than ever.

So all in all maybe it was a good thing to come off my diet for a couple weeks.

My goal is to be 180lbs by May 1st, and ultimately have abs sometime during the summer.

heres me at 200 and also at 190. I'm 5'8" by the way. Hopefully I'll have a 180lbs picture to post at the end of this month
    Attached Images
    -ol'greensleeves

Furple is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furple is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furple is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furple is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furple is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furple is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furple is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furple is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furple is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furple is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furple is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cutting? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bulk FTW

/thread

P.S. Good luck to those who are cutting =]
    I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Training Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1879321

Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Not cutting for summer!

Trying to get up to 180lbs
    Religious people are idiots

browncd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help cutting

I am new to all of this. I need to cut and was wondering if anyone could give me a good place to get a good diet plan. I've read so many different things on here that were already posted and everyone has a different view. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

So how's everyones progress coming along? I recently ran into some very stressful times so I wasted about two weeks.. which pisses me off. But now I'm motivated to hit it harder than ever.

So all in all maybe it was a good thing to come off my diet for a couple weeks.

My goal is to be 180lbs by May 1st, and ultimately have abs sometime during the summer.

heres me at 200 and also at 190. I'm 5'8" by the way. Hopefully I'll have a 180lbs picture to post at the end of this month
    awsome progress keep it up.
    Pursuit of Happiness

Originally Posted by browncd View Post
    I am new to all of this. I need to cut and was wondering if anyone could give me a good place to get a good diet plan. I've read so many different things on here that were already posted and everyone has a different view. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
    go to the nutrition section, and then find something that fits you the best
    Pursuit of Happiness

cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Check it

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ighlight=Rocky

Goin to gym now to pass out

GL everyone else!

NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well im prepping for a marathon that will be my cutting :>
    Shut up and Squat!

Living with ALS or dying because of it. ama

kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000)
    started yesterday

Strivin 2 B Photogenic Tristan12345's Avatar
    Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ima ctually still bulking i wont be able to be cut for summer waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Rome Wasn't Built In A Day

Originally Posted by kamis View Post
    started yesterday
    I started on Saturday........I forgot how much time I used to spend on the treadmill when cutting. God it's boring!
    {**Dirty South Crew**}

Edmond Burke

Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll be lazily cutting for the next two months. I don't eat any junk/cheat foods as it is and I'm only taking 18 credits so it shouldn't be very difficult.

qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cuttings going well for me.
    I'm aiming on cutting through the summer as well--to get down to 10-12% bodyfat.
    Try the keto diet throughout the whole summer---lol no more then 30g of carbs a day! yay!.... (besides carb up days).

pz