Thread: Religion

Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Religion

Good or bad? Discuss.

Also, what about God with no religion? Or religion with no God (Buddhism)?

GnomeSaiyans Bruh Krackerjacked's Avatar
    Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jesus saves bro.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reserrection has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Krackerjacked View Post
    Jesus saves bro.
    Just worship bro.

Average iq by religion

YouNeedJesusNow is just really nice. (+1000) YouNeedJesusNow is just really nice. (+1000) YouNeedJesusNow is just really nice. (+1000) YouNeedJesusNow is just really nice. (+1000) YouNeedJesusNow is just really nice. (+1000) YouNeedJesusNow is just really nice. (+1000) YouNeedJesusNow is just really nice. (+1000) YouNeedJesusNow is just really nice. (+1000) YouNeedJesusNow is just really nice. (+1000) YouNeedJesusNow is just really nice. (+1000) YouNeedJesusNow is just really nice. (+1000)
    I grew up in the Catholic Religion.

It is good for a kid to have standards and to respect what the church does but at a certain point when you get older, it becomes just religious exercise ritual obligation that people take for granted.

Unfortunately, some people become jaded, choosing to go against God and attack them. My response to them would be, why blame God for what is ultimately the fault of what man has done.

Another route people take is to go with the crowd, and fake the religious act to look good in front of people. My response to them would be, God doesn't look on the outside but what's in the heart.
    Don't make the same mistake the Pharisee's did where they looked religious outside but were corrupt and ultimately their religious fanaticism put Christ on the Cross.

The route I took is I asked myself, If I'm truly honest and sincere in finding the real truth. I will find it and I did through simply reading the New Testament and listening to a preacher explaining the truth of salvation.

It was difficult letting go years of religious attendance and good works believing that in itself was good enough to go to heaven but the truth is no amount of good works or religious activity alone
    will ever get us to heaven.

Not religion, not just good works but It is fully depending on Christ alone for salvation, putting all your faith and trust in him. Leaving all the weight of all your burdens of sin on him and in real repentance he will forgive and give you new life where now you can live for him by reading his word and doing his commandments.

I pray for those who are looking for the truth.

Romans 10:9

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Ephesians 2:8

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:"

Matthew 7:21

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

John 14:6

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Acts 4:12

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

John 6:44

"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day."
    Break Addiction Today

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184331113

resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

I'm a religious man, myself. It's great
    (ʘᴗʘ✿)

i can't decide