Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HangingChad View Post
    Yeah, she sounds super sweet. Almost an angel...except for being a lying, cheating whore who is ****ing over her husband. I hope they don't have kids. Man, you need to seriously evaluate wtf you're doing here. When you allow people like this to become central in your life, it never turns out well. You're young, there's time for you to learn from this and change.
    They have a kid. 2 year old.

BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by namechange2 View Post
    Hard to stop so keep it secret. But keep an eye out for someone else because this won't last forever; and when it does, it won't be good. Husband will find out, you'll be crushed, etc

Shouldn't have happened in the first place, you shouldn't have done that
    I know I feel so guilty, it should never have happened or gotten this far but I’m in too deep.

Originally Posted by nickh04 View Post
    that karma is gonna go in dry OP

pls stay safe srs
    This is what I’m afraid of the most. I know it’s gonna come around and one day I’ll be the one getting hurt

Originally Posted by C1SCO View Post
    DONT FALL IN LOVE YOU DOLT. That being said, if she didn't cheat with you, she would with some other guy so have fun. If OP isn't trolling, just evidence #10456789463248944671 why you cant get married in the modern age.
    I’m already in love with her. I’ve been in love with her for a while now.

It’s my fault she’s cheating. I pursued her hard to be honest.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BunningsSnag View Post
    This is what I’m afraid of the most. I know it’s gonna come around and one day I’ll be the one getting hurt
    You’re probably more in love with the excitement and thrill of sneaking around. If she leaves her husband that thrill will wear off.

I read a book about affairs and they said to do what WiseOldApe said to do.

resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    yeah april 2024 join date on a dead gay indian bodybuilding forum is such a casanova that he is plowing some married chick. this is totally real.
    Similar thoughts
    (ʘᴗʘ✿)

i can't decide

Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know she’s not perfect (no one is) but I have fallen deeply for her. Even before we were having sex I knew I was in love with her.

If she leaves her husband, I would marry her (srs).
    Can I remind you of something? You don't know her like that. You only see her best side. You're her side piece. Her husband has a kid with her. He was there for everything. He knows the bad. You were taken and infatuated and now you are having an affair and in the honeymoon phase. She is scum who does not honor her oath. She put pleasure over her child's needs. Think about that. You've made a terrible mistake, but hers is much worse. I would advise you to break it off, but you probably won't listen, and also, I could be wrong. Just realize you do not have all the information. When you find out after the honeymoon phase, it will hit you like a train.

But perhaps it will all work out too. You can't really know.

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don’t care about her age. I love her for her. She is the most sweetest and loving person I have ever met.
    Except in regards to her child and husband. She’s not sweet, you’re just new. Stop thinking with your cawk you fukin idiot. Go fuk a hooker and you’ll get over this broad ASAP.
    *Updated* If you can't hit a 320 yard drive, are you even a man?

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just carry on the affair OP, who cares - so long as it's raw dog

EDIT: Saw you were, back to green
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I bet this happens VERY often. Middle aged women, far removed from her prime, settled down with a Timmy who put a baby in her. Stopped paying attention to her. Young attractive guy at work gives her a morsel of attention and she's dripping wet.

4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DeputyDong5 View Post
    I bet this happens VERY often. Middle aged women, far removed from her prime, settled down with a Timmy who put a baby in her. Stopped paying attention to her. Young attractive guy at work gives her a morsel of attention and she's dripping wet.
    Didn't realize how common this is until a hot girl at work started getting dampies in my presence. She thought I was much younger than her, and it turns out I'm older. Very hard to not follow through...

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4Bertuzzi4 View Post
    Didn't realize how common this is until a hot girl at work started getting dampies in my presence. She thought I was much younger than her, and it turns out I'm older. Very hard to not follow through...
    Was she married? Not sure that falls into the same category, but slooting at work and with co-workers is a thing. I've heard stories of nurses who work night shift. They f*ck each other, they f*ck doctors, they f*ck the security guards.

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP, you're not in love with her. You're in love with the fact it's exciting, forbidden and you're getting your dick wet. Or have the anticipation of someday getting your dick wet. The thrill comes from the chase and not knowing what the outcome will be, plus the idea you're sneaking around.

Once the obsession wears off she's just like any other woman except the consequences could be you getting fired, having a husband come after you, and feeling like you partially contributed to separating a family.

It just can't possibly end well unless you make a point of ending it as well as possible, which means stopping what you're doing and looking out for yourself. The collateral damage could be huge unless you play your cards right.

Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    OP, you're not in love with her. You're in love with the fact it's exciting, forbidden and you're getting your dick wet. Or have the anticipation of someday getting your dick wet. The thrill comes from the chase and not knowing what the outcome will be, plus the idea you're sneaking around.

Once the obsession wears off she's just like any other woman except the consequences could be you getting fired, having a husband come after you, and feeling like you partially contributed to separating a family.

It just can't possibly end well unless you make a point of ending it as well as possible, which means stopping what you're doing and looking out for yourself. The collateral damage could be huge unless you play your cards right.
    This.

Detach emotionally and physically immediately OP. Find another hole to fish in, you will forget about this stretched out middle-aged woman who is riding a high after being given attention by a young man for the first time in a decade.

Question, how does this play out for you? There is no winning outcome here. This is not a woman you convince to leave her family for you... why? Because she's already proven an unfaithful whore. I doubt you are the first. How about work, how does your career get impacted if this comes out?

RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Then I would let the husband know.
    LOL chaos was chosen

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Red face

this happened

lol'd @ srs responses
    Make Europe Germany Again

4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was she married? Not sure that falls into the same category, but slooting at work and with co-workers is a thing. I've heard stories of nurses who work night shift. They f*ck each other, they f*ck doctors, they f*ck the security guards.
    We're both married.

Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This is probably not real.

If it is, you’re in for a chit storm boyo. If she’s in any way attractive, that means her husband is around that age and will absolutely lose his mind if he finds out his special wife is being a whore. He would likely lash out at you, and don’t be surprised if he shoots you, and her, and turns it on himself.
    Lurking since '05 - the days of VS gorilla/cloud/goku threads

Originally Posted by Kawhilights View Post
    This is probably not real.

If it is, you’re in for a chit storm boyo. If she’s in any way attractive, that means her husband is around that age and will absolutely lose his mind if he finds out his special wife is being a whore. He would likely lash out at you, and don’t be surprised if he shoots you, and her, and turns it on himself.
    Most men won't do that. They'll stew and beg for her love and wonder why she would hurt him so bad. She'll apologize, suck his dink a few times and he'll forgive her. Then she'll do it again with a new guy who gives her the warm fuzzies, and hubby will either divorce or forgive again. Cucks gonna get cucked. Never blame the dudes for boinking married women. Women are the gatekeepers.

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Roulement de pain
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They have a kid. 2 year old.
    If she cheats on him, she'll cheat on you. Stop being a fool and stop what you are doing.