Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Having an physical/emotional affair with a married woman

New company I got a job at, she’s 39 and I am 26. At first we started talking about work stuff, then it progressed to personal chat, then it progressed to lunches, then dinner/drinks after work. Which turned into a kiss. We both know that it was wrong as she is married and has a young child. We said to leave it behind us. But then after work one day I told her that I wanted her and we ended up sleeping together. This has been going on for almost a month now and now I book a hotel once a week when we’re in the office so we can have sex during our lunch break. I feel so bad about it. But I’ve fallen in love with Sarah and I don’t know what to do now. I can’t stop thinking about her even though she’s married.

DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuk BLM
    Fuk Antifa
    Fuk your PRIDE
    Fuk your vaccine
    Fuk your mask
    Fuk your indictments
    Fuk Ukraine
    PHUK Joe Biden

MAGA 4 Life

Inb4 my next ban because wahhhcism.

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Are you not able to get girls your own age?

Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kaliconic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are a bad person.

BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BunningsSnag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    Are you not able to get girls your own age?
    I don’t want anyone but her.

Originally Posted by Kaliconic View Post
    You are a bad person.
    I know man. You have no idea how guilty I feel. But I am in love with her at this point. We’re in too deep.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It sounds like you're in a heap of sh*t and you're going to struggle to get out.

My honest advice is to quit your job, move elsewhere, and beg God for forgiveness and never do anything like that again.
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

High Calorie Human MiscMathematician's Avatar
    MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BunningsSnag View Post
    You should marry her. seems like a good loyal partner
    take care misc, it's been fun

my cat https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=183726533

Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    At least break things off with your spouses. Have some fuking honor.

Devin459 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devin459 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devin459 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devin459 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devin459 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devin459 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devin459 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devin459 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devin459 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devin459 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Devin459 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not mirin that age gap boyo
    LTC crew, Superbike crew, BMW crew, M Performance crew, Mountain bike crew, Firearms crew

LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey I understand the milf attraction.

Hot milf with luscious tits that contain golden nectar.

Or milf with an ass like a nectarine that has succulent juices.

I respect the hustle dog. Go get dat milf pussy and make it your bittch.
    Eat My Shortz

Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    It sounds like you're in a heap of sh*t and you're going to struggle to get out.

My honest advice is to quit your job, delete and block her everywhere, move elsewhere, and beg God for forgiveness and never do anything like that again.
    I know man, you’re right. This can’t be good for my spirituality. I know I’m gonna get what’s coming to me one day because of this.

I can’t quit I need this job and it’s at a really good company. I can move but don’t want to as I grew up here.

Originally Posted by MiscMathematician View Post
    You should marry her. seems like a good loyal partner
    I know, I think about that, if we even end up together I know she’s cheated on her husband so I wouldn’t be able to let that out of my head.

Originally Posted by Xtermin8fascist View Post
    At least break things off with your spouses. Have some fuking honor.
    I’m single.

Originally Posted by Devin459 View Post
    Not mirin that age gap boyo
    I don’t care about her age. I love her for her. She is the most sweetest and loving person I have ever met. I wish she was my wife. I hate that she’s married to another man.

Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I’m single.
    Tell her to break it off with her husband. Also, there's like a nontrivial chance he will murder you or cut your dick off.

Originally Posted by LuigiMiami631 View Post
    Hey I understand the milf attraction.

Hot milf with luscious tits that contain golden nectar.

Or milf with an ass like a nectarine that has succulent juices.

I respect the hustle dog. Go get dat milf pussy and make it your bittch.
    It’s not about her being a “MILF” lol. It’s not even about sex. I’m in love with her and can’t think about anything but her.

I look forward to every Thursday when we’re in the office together just so I can talk to her.

Originally Posted by Xtermin8fascist View Post
    Tell her to break it off with her husband. Also, there's like a nontrivial chance he will murder you or cut your dick off.
    I’m going to talk to her soon about leaving her husband (srs).

I’m going to talk to her soon about leaving her husband (srs).
    lmao gl

AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any pics ?

4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brah, oh $hit...

You caught major feelings for a girl who is everything you want, but she's still fking and cheating on her husband. You should have waited until she divorced him. Now you know she's a cheating sloot, so don't even think about marrying her.

You're her young stud and she's your soon to be 39 year old whooore. Not bad, good enough. Get your dink wet and find a younger doll.

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    das it mane

this is EXACTLY how to proceed.

Firstly, digest and grasp this next sentence firmly. She's a cheating whore, what she's doing to her husband, she would do to you.

Secondly, keep clapping them cheeks until you get bored. Then I would let the husband know.

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Are you fuking her raw?

HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don’t care about her age. I love her for her. She is the most sweetest and loving person I have ever met.
    Yeah, she sounds super sweet. Almost an angel...except for being a lying, cheating whore who is ****ing over her husband. I hope they don't have kids. Man, you need to seriously evaluate wtf you're doing here. When you allow people like this to become central in your life, it never turns out well. You're young, there's time for you to learn from this and change.

namechange2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) namechange2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) namechange2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) namechange2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) namechange2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) namechange2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) namechange2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) namechange2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) namechange2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) namechange2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) namechange2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hard to stop so keep it secret. But keep an eye out for someone else because this won't last forever; and when it does, it won't be good. Husband will find out, you'll be crushed, etc

Shouldn't have happened in the first place, you shouldn't have done that
    Dallas Cowboys Crew

Dirty South Crew

Misc Cigar Crew

Competition Lifts - 590D/345B/525S

nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    that karma is gonna go in dry OP

pls stay safe srs
    -MS Paint/Chop crew
    -GIF crew
    -Tradie crew
    -No mask/vaccine crew

Neg on site for reddit and tiktok threads dedsrs

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah april 2024 join date on a dead gay indian bodybuilding forum is such a casanova that he is plowing some married chick. this is totally real.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

Originally Posted by 4Bertuzzi4 View Post
    Brah, oh $hit...

You caught major feelings for a girl who is everything you want, but she's still fking and cheating on her husband. You should have waited until she divorced him. Now you know she's a cheating sloot, so don't even think about marrying her.

You're her young stud and she's your soon to be 39 year old whooore. Not bad, good enough. Get your dink wet and find a younger doll.
    I know she’s not perfect (no one is) but I have fallen deeply for her. Even before we were having sex I knew I was in love with her.

If she leaves her husband, I would marry her (srs).

Originally Posted by DeputyDong5 View Post
    das it mane

this is EXACTLY how to proceed.

Firstly, digest and grasp this next sentence firmly. She's a cheating whore, what she's doing to her husband, she would do to you.

Secondly, keep clapping them cheeks until you get bored. Then I would let the husband know.
    I know what she/we are doing here is wrong. I’m never going to get bored of her

Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    Are you fuking her raw?
    Yes.