slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whey/Casein B4 Bed while CuTtInG?

I tried the search button and I couldnt find any info on taking whey protein before bed while you are cutting. I usually work out at 7:30 to 8:30 PM. My postworkout shake consists of 5 g creatine, and 35 grams protein. I go to bed at about 11PM. I am cutting right now so would taking an extra 30 grams of protein before bed effect me. Should i just not worry about those calories? I have also heard of casein protein being a slower released protein so i wondered if i should take that at night?
    Thnx for always being halpful guys.

wku-n-bg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely take some slow release protein before bed. Many like fat free cottage cheese b/c it is a milk product which in itself is a form of casein protein. Casein protein is derived from milk products. I myself use VPX micellean before bed. If you think about it without any food before bed your body will be dormant with no food for up to 8 hours and that is very catabolic. With some slow release protein you will be delivering a steady stream of amino acid and therefore be in an anabolic state.

Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are destroying your muscles by not getting in some slow digesting protein before you go to sleep. Destroying may be a strong word, but without protein throughout the night your muscles will not be able to rebuild and therefore you will not recover from your workouts as well. Ultimately that could make you weaker and probably would while cutting. It is even more essential that you get this protein in at bedtime when cutting.

I use a nighttime blend from an online dealer. It's a mix of 40% Micellar Casein, 30% Milk Isolate, 20% CFM Whey Isolate and 10% L-Glutamine. I highly reccomend it!! PM me if you want info on where to find it.

Looks Like Chris Benoit musclemidget's Avatar
    musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just eat 1.5 cup of cottage cheese, a glass of milk and 1/4 cup of peanuts. that will work as well as anything else.

Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yea i eat ultra low fat cottage cheese (0.4%MF), yogurt and a glass of milk sometimes some almonds before i sleep.

Ubėr-Anarchist
    The desire to attain "perfection" is a mental poison. Perfection is a fictitious concept, there is only improvement. Therein lies the challenge, therein lies the fun.

Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED

Commitment isn't the time you spend, It's the line you cross.

I live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see.....Where ugliness becomes beautiful.