Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz

Question Is The Buzz Worth The Hangover?

Discuss.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It never is.

Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everything has as much worth as you deem it to have

- Adam Sandler
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    It never is.
    Originally Posted by JustiNtense View Post
    Everything has as much worth as you deem it to have

- Adam Sandler
    Fair enough boyos.

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no. time to
    take strong measures
    and fill the viod before
    darkness take control,and push
    you deep down the valley of ass.
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fark ,I drank too soon again, two weeks since the last time , and I’ve basically been on the couch all week . If I follow my normal routine,like go on a runaway once only every 6 weeks, I bounce back much quicker.
    But dang , I hate the down time . I have lots of work to do to get my gym up and running again , and wanting an entire week is a pretty big setback .
    I think I’m going to try and never drink whiskey again . A month ago I drank half a 60 of Gibsons Finest old version , and a dozen beers . Felt like chit for 4 days afterwards . Nothing but KFC , hot wings and pizza
    Make Misc great again

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should be able to have a few drinks , puffs, etc without experiencing a hang over man you must just have a natural aversion

Originally Posted by Kiop View Post
    no. time to
    take strong measures
    and fill the viod before
    darkness take control,and push
    you deep down the valley of ass.
    Thank you man

Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    Fark ,I drank too soon again, two weeks since the last time , and I’ve basically been on the couch all week . If I follow my normal routine,like go on a runaway once only every 6 weeks, I bounce back much quicker.
    But dang , I hate the down time . I have lots of work to do to get my gym up and running again , and wanting an entire week is a pretty big setback .
    I think I’m going to try and never drink whiskey again . A month ago I drank half a 60 of Gibsons Finest old version , and a dozen beers . Felt like chit for 4 days afterwards . Nothing but KFC , hot wings and pizza
    Fuark lol, i usually only have malt liquor lately.

Originally Posted by blueberryboy View Post
    You should be able to have a few drinks , puffs, etc without experiencing a hang over man you must just have a natural aversion
    A few doesnt do much for me lol.

24HrParking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 24HrParking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 24HrParking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 24HrParking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 24HrParking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 24HrParking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 24HrParking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 24HrParking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 24HrParking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 24HrParking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 24HrParking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nah. I dont drink much anymore due to age bringing on worse hangovers.
    Australian crew
    WFH crew
    Miscer since 2008 crew

wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i just start drinking again to get rid of the hangover

WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do not get hangovers for some reason.

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WetCoaster View Post
    Must be nice , I’ve talked to few people that claimed that also. That would be awesome,but maybe it’s a blessing in disguise that I get really ill and don’t have a craving for it till a month and a half later.
    Make Misc great again

Originally Posted by 24HrParking View Post
    Nah. I dont drink much anymore due to age bringing on worse hangovers.
    Fair enough

Originally Posted by wtfLandlord View Post
    i just start drinking again to get rid of the hangover
    Dang how much

Originally Posted by WetCoaster View Post
    Mirin

Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    Must be nice , I’ve talked to few people that claimed that also. That would be awesome,but maybe it’s a blessing in disguise that I get really ill and don’t have a craving for it till a month and a half later.
    Dang

wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wtfLandlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Dang how much
    bout 3500ml of beer

thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont get hangovers srs
    I walk around like I got a S on my chest

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes.

Trick is to eat more while drinking and make a point to eat more. Not just chowing down at the end of the night but all during.

Plus drink earlier in the day. Day drinking is ubnder rated and fun. I usually stop about 6pm or so maybe a bit later. i start at 11am though so thats a lot of hours of drinking. I get a good nights sleep and and good to go the next day to do it again,

If I started late and stayed up late then the next day is ruined.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Yes.

Trick is to eat more while drinking and make a point to eat more. Not just chowing down at the end of the night but all during.

Plus drink earlier in the day. Day drinking is ubnder rated and fun. I usually stop about 6pm or so maybe a bit later. i start at 11am though so thats a lot of hours of drinking. I get a good nights sleep and and good to go the next day to do it again,

If I started late and stayed up late then the next day is ruined.
    Wisdom
    I walk around like I got a S on my chest

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gulag_dung View Post
    Discuss.
    Don't be a weenie.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hangovers aren’t even noticeable when you are in deep. You just expect to feel like chit every morning. It’s only when you stop that you get hit with the realization that feeling like chit as soon as you wake up is not normal.
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.