Thread: Giulia to NXT

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb Giulia to NXT

Yes I'm excited.

She's the best indipendent Joshi and could be the next Asuka, she has a higher ceiling though as she's younger and more conventionally attractive than Asuka.

She's faffing about doing a few indy spots first but will arrive in the next few weeks, HHH and Regal are fawning all over her so expect the rocket to be strapped on as soon as she arrives.

Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hnnnnnngg

that Italian hafu
    Repeal the 19th

Registered User SmithMachineGuy's Avatar
    SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Giulia is great, but Asuka is hella pretty. Asuka was better wrestler too, though she's slowing down a bit lately.

I get a weird disconnect when I see Giulia speak Japanese with her more Italian looking features.
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight cяєω☆☆☆

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SmithMachineGuy View Post
    Giulia is great, but Asuka is hella pretty. Asuka was better wrestler too, though she's slowing down a bit lately.

I get a weird disconnect when I see Giulia speak Japanese with her more Italian looking features.
    I rate Asuka looks very highly but Giulia being taller and half white makes her more conventionally attractive to US audiences, she's also 5 years younger than Asuka was when she arrived in NXT so there's considerable upside

Asuka imo is the GOAT women's wrestler but her gimmicks have always been a little bit too clownish imo, it's probably her personality as she's very fun and light hearted but the dancing and screeching and laughing is a bit too comedic. Even the clown gimmick when they finally did it WWE half assed it and squashed her clean at mania which killed that before it even got started.

Giulia has that regal presence which I just think the overall package has a massive ceiling to it.

Probably she will just end up being squashed by roided up Americans with half her talent but I can hope.