Hombre7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hombre7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hombre7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hombre7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hombre7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hombre7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hombre7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hombre7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hombre7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hombre7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hombre7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Switch Routine on a Cut?

Been running fierce 5 novice while bulking for 5 months now and started cutting 4 weeks ago. Workouts and progression have been decently more difficult since then. Love the program and want to return to it when I bulk again, but does it make sense to switch programs while cutting? Or do a larger deload? (Deloaded before starting cut but getting close to deloading again)

Probably still in the novice range based on lifts, 6’ 175lbs, looking to cut to 160 then bulk again

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why are you cutting? 175 lbs is a healthy weight at 6' even for someone with very little muscle mass. And you can do any program while cutting. You just have to temper your expectations. I'd stick with F5 or switch to another novice program if you just want to change things up. There is no magic program that will allow you to continue getting significantly stronger without sufficient calorie intake.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Why are you cutting? 175 lbs is a healthy weight at 6' even for someone with very little muscle mass. And you can do any program while cutting. You just have to temper your expectations. I'd stick with F5 or switch to another novice program if you just want to change things up. There is no magic program that will allow you to continue getting significantly stronger without sufficient calorie intake.
    This x2. Why cut and bulk at such a low bodyweight to height ratio? If you are gaining too much fat, lower the calories slightly and see what the ideal caloric count is for you to build muscle but gain minimal fat. I'm 5'7 and 175 lbs is a walk around weight.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel