ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Tama Tonga debuted on SD srs

Which side ya'll on Bloodline Wolfpac or Bloodline Hollywood

Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wonder if they're going to make him change his finisher?

It's elegant as fuk

Repeal the 19th

Registered User robreynolds1234's Avatar
    robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, so more Bloodline stories then...the endgame is to beat The Final Boss Rock at some stage once and only...storylines wise it's better then most of the previous stuff..so it's ok if they wanna prolong Bloodline storylines and mostly matches are decent...also I have heard Jacob Fatu has also signed with WWE...

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I initially made a "state of the Bloodline" thread, didn't see this one so I deleted mine, I'll just copy my post from that thread to here:

So I watched a guy give his review of the most recent Smackdown and he thinks Roman has been ejected from the Bloodline as well. I think it's plausible. The argument was that Heyman kept saying "this is not what your Tribal Chief wants" and was confused by everything that was happening. Plus when he tried to call Roman Solo broke his phone. He suggested that Roman might have even had the same fate as Jimmy if he had been there. He thinks this could lead to a New Bloodline vs Old Bloodline match down the road, possibly at Survivor Series, featuring Solo + Tama Tonga + Jimmy Fatu vs Roman/Rock + Jey + Jimmy.

IMO they should take it in a different direction that that though. It is WAY too soon for an Old Bloodline reunion. I mean Roman and Jimmy working together sure that makes sense. But Jey shouldn't want to join back up with them again yet, especially after Jimmy teased him with the fake apology during their match at WM. I mean yeah we have 7 months until Survivor Series so I guess they could pull that off by then but if so it needs to be gradual and it needs to start right away. Have someone interview Jey on Raw and he could say something like "that sucks but now they know how I feel." They would all need to end up on the same brand after the draft, have Jimmy keep getting beat down even more brutally. Maybe have the GM force them into matches together. Hell have them both in MITB and New Bloodline just beats down on the both of them. Stuff like that.

But my main difference with his idea is that Rock should not be aligned with Old Bloodline. Solo is clearly calling the shots right now. It was either him or Tonga that said "by order of the Tribal Chief" and Heyman was all like "what does that mean?" as he knows Roman didn't give that order. This is setting up Solo as the new Tribal Chief who will be the leader of the New Bloodline in the coming months. However what they should do, is if they indeed have Bloodline War at Survivor Series, set it up where it's a spectacular and physical match. Then at the end Old Bloodline is going to win. Everyone is down but Roman - Solo is dazed struggling to his feet and Roman is in the corner and does the "OOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Roman goes for the spear but Rock hits the ring out of nowhere and hits a Rock Bottom. Solo crawls over and lays on top of Roman for the cover.

In the aftermath of Survivor Series, we learn that it wasn't Solo who kicked out Jimmy and Roman or who has been leading New Bloodline since WrestleMania, it was the Rock the whole time. He is the Final Boss after all. Rock then says changes had to be made to ensure the Bloodline stayed relevant and dominant into the future. He says he pinned Cody Rhodes on Night 1 of WM and gave Roman all the advantage he needed in the title match, but Roman couldn't get the job done on Night 2 and let his petty beef with Seth Rollins cloud his judgement.

Kind of iffy when Rock/Roman happens after that though. Based on Rock's promo on Raw, he's coming after Cody when he comes back too. So maybe whenever the Rock/Cody match happens Roman shows up and screws Rock over and that leads to Rock/Roman. IMO that match has to happen at a WM, the question is whether Rock/Cody also has to happen at WM. If that's the case, then we likely get Rock/Cody at 41 and Rock/Roman at 42. If not, then we could see Rock/Cody at Royal Rumble 2025, and Rock/Roman at WM 41.

Side note, the guy doing the review of Smackdown also mentioned how ironic it is that Solo is stressing how wins and losses actually matter since Solo hasn't won a match since beating John Cena. Apparently he's lost 38 matches in a row if you include dark matches and DQs lol.

EDIT:

Originally Posted by Roldz View Post

It's elegant as fuk

Yeah no way they let him keep that, too close to RKO. Shame though it looks awesome.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Roman interfering in a Rock/Cody match to cost Rock the match is very predictable and I don't think WWE will go that way..considering how interesting the storylines have been in the recent times...

My predictions:

Cody Rhodes vs The Rock for the title at Summerslam 2024..Rock wins the title...

Roman Reings vs Solo Sikoa at Sunmerslam 2024.

The Rock vs Roman Reigns for the title at WM41, Roman beats Rock and wins the title.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ScrillaIsBake View Post
    Which side ya'll on Bloodline Wolfpac or Bloodline Hollywood
    Jacob fatu is going to join the mix.

He is more athletic imo than the rest.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    I initially made a "state of the Bloodline" thread, didn't see this one so I deleted mine, I'll just copy my post from that thread to here:

So I watched a guy give his review of the most recent Smackdown and he thinks Roman has been ejected from the Bloodline as well. I think it's plausible. The argument was that Heyman kept saying "this is not what your Tribal Chief wants" and was confused by everything that was happening. Plus when he tried to call Roman Solo broke his phone. He suggested that Roman might have even had the same fate as Jimmy if he had been there. He thinks this could lead to a New Bloodline vs Old Bloodline match down the road, possibly at Survivor Series, featuring Solo + Tama Tonga + Jimmy Fatu vs Roman/Rock + Jey + Jimmy.

IMO they should take it in a different direction that that though. It is WAY too soon for an Old Bloodline reunion. I mean Roman and Jimmy working together sure that makes sense. But Jey shouldn't want to join back up with them again yet, especially after Jimmy teased him with the fake apology during their match at WM. I mean yeah we have 7 months until Survivor Series so I guess they could pull that off by then but if so it needs to be gradual and it needs to start right away. Have someone interview Jey on Raw and he could say something like "that sucks but now they know how I feel." They would all need to end up on the same brand after the draft, have Jimmy keep getting beat down even more brutally. Maybe have the GM force them into matches together. Hell have them both in MITB and New Bloodline just beats down on the both of them. Stuff like that.

But my main difference with his idea is that Rock should not be aligned with Old Bloodline. Solo is clearly calling the shots right now. It was either him or Tonga that said "by order of the Tribal Chief" and Heyman was all like "what does that mean?" as he knows Roman didn't give that order. This is setting up Solo as the new Tribal Chief who will be the leader of the New Bloodline in the coming months. However what they should do, is if they indeed have Bloodline War at Survivor Series, set it up where it's a spectacular and physical match. Then at the end Old Bloodline is going to win. Everyone is down but Roman - Solo is dazed struggling to his feet and Roman is in the corner and does the "OOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Roman goes for the spear but Rock hits the ring out of nowhere and hits a Rock Bottom. Solo crawls over and lays on top of Roman for the cover.

In the aftermath of Survivor Series, we learn that it wasn't Solo who kicked out Jimmy and Roman or who has been leading New Bloodline since WrestleMania, it was the Rock the whole time. He is the Final Boss after all. Rock then says changes had to be made to ensure the Bloodline stayed relevant and dominant into the future. He says he pinned Cody Rhodes on Night 1 of WM and gave Roman all the advantage he needed in the title match, but Roman couldn't get the job done on Night 2 and let his petty beef with Seth Rollins cloud his judgement.

Kind of iffy when Rock/Roman happens after that though. Based on Rock's promo on Raw, he's coming after Cody when he comes back too. So maybe whenever the Rock/Cody match happens Roman shows up and screws Rock over and that leads to Rock/Roman. IMO that match has to happen at a WM, the question is whether Rock/Cody also has to happen at WM. If that's the case, then we likely get Rock/Cody at 41 and Rock/Roman at 42. If not, then we could see Rock/Cody at Royal Rumble 2025, and Rock/Roman at WM 41.

Side note, the guy doing the review of Smackdown also mentioned how ironic it is that Solo is stressing how wins and losses actually matter since Solo hasn't won a match since beating John Cena. Apparently he's lost 38 matches in a row if you include dark matches and DQs lol.

EDIT:

Yeah no way they let him keep that, too close to RKO. Shame though it looks awesome.
    It's funny how over I was on the Bloodline storyline, but they managed to pivot and make it sort of fresh again

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Jacob fatu is going to join the mix.

He is more athletic imo than the rest.
    Seen that, expected him to debut not Tama Tanga. Chit was outta nowhere

Originally Posted by Roldz View Post

It's elegant as fuk

Yeah he'll have to change it. It'd be cool if they used the Guerilla Warfare song tho

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Roman, Jey and Jimmy and zilla fatu vs The rock, Solo , jacob fatu, tama tonga

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by robreynolds1234 View Post
    Roman interfering in a Rock/Cody match to cost Rock the match is very predictable and I don't think WWE will go that way..considering how interesting the storylines have been in the recent times...

My predictions:

Cody Rhodes vs The Rock for the title at Summerslam 2024..Rock wins the title...

Roman Reings vs Solo Sikoa at Sunmerslam 2024.

The Rock vs Roman Reigns for the title at WM41, Roman beats Rock and wins the title.
    i think itll be

Cody vs The Rock royal rumble

Rock wins the title
    Roman wins the RR

Roman/Rock WWE undisputed championship wm41

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mrdot View Post
    i think itll be

Cody vs The Rock royal rumble

Rock wins the title
    Roman wins the RR

Roman/Rock WWE undisputed championship wm41
    If this somehow all just ends with Roman having the title back at Mania next year, I hope they just burn WWE to the ground and call it quits.
    480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    If this somehow all just ends with Roman having the title back at Mania next year, I hope they just burn WWE to the ground and call it quits.
    Some feel Rock vs Cody will take place at WM41 and Rock vs Roman at WM42...ofcourse that's too much of a stretch but WWE can do that with so much Bloodline storylines going around. I won't mind seeing face Roman hold the title, but ofcourse not anytime soon and not for too long either.

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rock to beat that little crybaby punk clean at Summerslam. Then screw his wife after the show.