dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Apology to all the Miscers I've hurt

I'm sorry guys!

Except blueberryboy

I hope you get brutally maimed by a car or violently sodomized by a black guy

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Why do u send blueberryboy those messed up neg messages? Why do u hate him?

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dinglejerrry View Post
    I'm sorry guys!

Except blueberryboy

I hope you get brutally maimed by a car or violently sodomized by a black guy
    Don't you dare apologize to gayzeus cuckie
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinglejerrry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Why do u send blueberryboy those messed up neg messages? Why do u hate him?
    You think he doesn't send the same? Except I don't make threads crying about them

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    You think he doesn't send the same? Except I don't make threads crying about them

Oh shiit

iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100)

lmao

retaliating like that just confirms you rly fked him up rent free

thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I forgive you

damn didn't know bboy was with the smoke

I sorta respect him more now srs
    I walk around like I got a S on my chest

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dingle the man of the people

Originally Posted by thursdayParty1 View Post
    I forgive you

damn didn't know bboy was with the smoke

I sorta respect him more now srs
    Except he made 2 threads in a row about my negs and needed 2 pages of miscers to comfort him otherwise he wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

Originally Posted by iCuckMods View Post
    lmao

retaliating like that just confirms you rly fked him up rent free
    He made a completely new account for that neg too cuz he negged me on his main earlier that day. LMAO

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Message from Ron

The Greatest Privilege of All

Would any of you like to have the privilege of being saved? Some people wrongly think that to avoid hellfire and go to heaven after death, you must earn it. We don't know when we will die but you can get saved right now and be sure that your soul will go to heaven after death. God sent his perfect Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, into the world to save our souls. Jesus paid for our wrongdoing with his blood, dying on a cross†, and in three days Jesus rose from the dead so that we could be forgiven and so that our souls could go to heaven after our life ends. Jesus Christ is very kind-hearted. God describes heaven as beautiful and eternally joyful place for those believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and what he did for them. If anyone of you who will believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and what he did for you, SAY, Praise the Lord Jesus. Praise the Lord Jesus❣️ You may copy and share the message on social media if you would like to. Goodbye now.

How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    Message from Ron

The Greatest Privilege of All

Would any of you like to have the privilege of being saved? Some people wrongly think that to avoid hellfire and go to heaven after death, you must earn it. We don't know when we will die but you can get saved right now and be sure that your soul will go to heaven after death. God sent his perfect Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, into the world to save our souls. Jesus paid for our wrongdoing with his blood, dying on a cross†, and in three days Jesus rose from the dead so that we could be forgiven and so that our souls could go to heaven after our life ends. Jesus Christ is very kind-hearted. God describes heaven as beautiful and eternally joyful place for those believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and what he did for them. If anyone of you who will believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and what he did for you, SAY, Praise the Lord Jesus. Praise the Lord Jesus❣️ You may copy and share the message on social media if you would like to. Goodbye now.

Negged

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

DAMN misc we gotta be more respectful. This is a brotherhood.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lol wait was that not the exact neg message he was getting?

also p sure basedbaby is a diff poster, their posting styles are extremely different. I could be wrong though and he could be cleverer than I give him credit for.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

SmokinAnChokin is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinAnChokin is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinAnChokin is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinAnChokin is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinAnChokin is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinAnChokin is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinAnChokin is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinAnChokin is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinAnChokin is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinAnChokin is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinAnChokin is just really nice. (+1000)
    bunch of softies

Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    lol wait was that not the exact neg message he was getting?

also p sure basedbaby is a diff poster, their posting styles are extremely different. I could be wrong though and he could be cleverer than I give him credit for.
    Are you retarded?

So you're telling me someone besides blueberrysoy would neg me over the comment "Neg blueberryboy on sight crew"?

I'm not saying BasedBaby is blueberrysoy I'm showing the neg comment for that specific post