lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

ITT: It's spring - what flowers are beginning to bud on your property?

Given the odd and unexpected head start we've had on spring this year, some flowers have already begun piercing through the ground. I've got a number of spring flowers that I look forward to seeing each year. Here are some photos + I'd encourage you to post your own.

Hyacinthe

Iris

^ friggin' labia flower, more like

Foxglove

^ definitely one of my favorites. I could have an entire field of these.

Peonies

^ big sumbitches

Globe thistle

^ spiky as fuk before blooming

I never went the tulip route. I see them so often around town that I thought I'd get more variety going in my gardens. My main lilac tree unfortunately got uprooted in a crazy storm we had last year, but it made and spread some of its babies around the property, so it gets to live on through its aromatic offspring.

Got a bunch of stuff going like lavender, lilies, echinacea, etc but these are specifically flowers that return each spring.

Gardening miscers - what do you have going?

Happy spring
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jeez, I must be the only glorious-winged ph@ggot tending to his fruity little flower garden around here.
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*

iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100) iCuckMods is not very well liked. (-100)
    We have these Japanese cherry blossoms that people take hella pics with. They don't last long, only a couple weeks.

Too bad imma depressed fat bloatlord tho and avoid eye contact with the trees. I'll snap a pic later if I end up getting taco bell for lunch

Originally Posted by iCuckMods View Post
    We have these Japanese cherry blossoms that people take hella pics with. They don't last long, only a couple weeks.

Too bad imma depressed fat bloatlord tho and avoid eye contact with the trees. I'll snap a pic later if I end up getting taco bell for lunch
    We've got some here too, including apple blossoms. Really nice time of year for those too.

I don't think I fully comprehend the supposed correlation between looking at a tree and being overweight.

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    None so far, but once the rains begin my drive way will be lined with orange flowers.

Originally Posted by ParsleyTea View Post
    None so far, but once the rains begin my drive way will be lined with orange flowers.
    Know what kind?

On a slightly related note, I grow many different types of parsley every year. Never made tea with it, though

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It’s snowing where I am right now lol and otherwise brown af

Waiting for all the trees we planted last year to take off

Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    It’s snowing where I am right now lol and otherwise brown af

Waiting for all the trees we planted last year to take off
    When do things start to bud in Alberta?

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    noticed a couple of scattered bell flowers coming up in the back yard.
    they were not there last yr.
    they will get cut down during my first mow of the season.

nothing else is growing yet.
    we had 20 degree weather over the weekend and only in the 40's today.

soon

Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    way too early here but ive got a few hundred seedlings growing under lights till may
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    When do things start to bud in Alberta?
    Usually more like like April to May I think

Can’t wait, we planted a whole whack of apple trees and raspberries and blackberries and gooseberries so it’s gonna be a fukton of flowers

Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    Usually more like like April to May I think

Can’t wait, we planted a whole whack of apple trees and raspberries and blackberries and gooseberries so it’s gonna be a fukton of flowers
    I grow gooseberries myself. Great in jams. They're wonderful, overlooked little fruits. Also grow copious amounts of blackberries, blueberries, haskaps, and currants. I have many giant freezer bags filled with frozen currants in my freezer. I was gonna make currant mead but never got around to it. Life gets in the way. My property is surrounded with wild black raspberries in the hot summer months too. I got 5 pounds of them last year and baked them into homemade Skyrim-esque crostatas

EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My landLORD said that I have a Rose bush near my front door at my new place. I water it occasionally, and with spring coming up, it might bloom. Not gonna lie, it might look like a good display of color for the front yard. (No homo)
    Misc Firearms Crew
    Actually lives in Texas crew
    Definitely putting some anchor babies in illegal latinas crew

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have some flowers that grow all year round , love me some global warming

my magnolia tree and damson tree have flowered recently and of course tulips

Originally Posted by EDcellent View Post
    My landLORD said that I have a Rose bush near my front door at my new place. I water it occasionally, and with spring coming up, it might bloom. Not gonna lie, it might look like a good display of color for the front yard. (No homo)
    I've got a few rose bushes in front of my property. Really beautiful flowers when they come in, very diverse colors. I have 5 going right now. Pink, red, yellow, white, pinkish/orange-ish. Those other rose bushes that produce rose hips are great because you can use the hips as fruit in gruits and wines.