DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000)

Girls Are So Oblivious

They don’t even realize that when they say one thing, they give themselves away

Anytime a female says “I’m tired of fake/selfish people”, that means she’s been played the fool countless times and been used. Basically this sloot has been passed around and tried to tie down a chad but failed a million times and now she wants a beta to respect her

Just reading that one prompt is enough for me to never consider wifing her even though she’s attractive and she showed interest

Verified 100% Straight ☑️ aherpderp's Avatar
    aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000) aherpderp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I went on a date with an asian girl who tried to play off being a good girl doesnt really drink etc

but once things got going, she knew what each cocktail was. had been to some non mainstream bars

yeah ok lol, at least be better at lieing
    *breathes in real hard when riding past all girls school at 3:30 crew*

DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000) DontTaseMe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aherpderp View Post
    I went on a date with an asian girl who tried to play off being a good girl doesnt really drink etc

but once things got going, she knew what each cocktail was. had been to some non mainstream bars

yeah ok lol, at least be better at lieing
    Lmao

They think they are so slick. They don’t realize that anyone with a half a brain will pick up on even the most subtle chit and see past their lies. I can smell a th0t before she even opens her mouth now