Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by WhirlwindTobias View Post
    FTFY. It's not all about you.
    Ok, then how come incel men get accused of being lazy but not fat women

Accusing incel men of being lazy doesnt even make sense because most incels are obese, theyre just short, ethnic, or ugly. you cant change any of those things.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post

You have options, too.

You basically have rejected 70%, or even more, of the US female population for being overweight. The only places I don't see people overweight are my tennis club in CA or Florida. New Orleans, Atlanta, Disneyland etc. are filled with people who look like they are 250+.
    I have never rejected a fat woman in my life, none have ever even been interested. I would fuk a fat chick. Just wouldnt take one seriously.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    You are blowing that chit way out of proportion. At most what I would say is if I kept talking to her, maybe at some point in the future if I asked her out she would say yes. As in maybe she would say yes to one date.

to equate that with 'very likely to get laid' is ridiculous.

Keep in mind this is all relative. To me that was like 'whoa this girl is interested' because I never get any interest from anyone. But to the typical guy who actually gets laid more than never , they would probably see what happened as not a big deal.
    If you keep changing your mind about the situation, then you can't accuse people of 'strawman' for citing what you yourself posted, you fukin idiot. Stop gaslighting people. We aren't mind readers and to a degree have to rely on information you yourself convey... if you convey misinformation, or change your mind about how you felt about something 2 months later, then that's on you, not everyone else. Tell everyone these posts don't give the impression that you believed your chances at getting laid were very high, and keep a straight face:
    Ok after the new years party I'm actually pretty sure I could ask out this one girl, she seems to like me. I dont know if I will though I just dont really want to for some reason.
    IDK I feel like a dog that caught the car now. Im not motivated to do it even though I'm pretty sure it would work.
    I dont think thats accurate, I fukin love my house and everything. Of course that didnt mean life is perfect with no complaints.

I think I'm just lazy. If I do this it requires work and I dont feel like it.
    I think I hate being incel more than I want to date if that makes sense. it sucks being alone but I also dont think I want to put in the effort of dating.

its over for me
    No I'm not a troll, nothing Ive done is even funny how would that be a troll.

Like I said I think I just caught the car and realized its too much work.
    I only just realized this now. Never even had any options before but now that this apparently exists idk, I think I like the idea of it more than the reality
    Chit like this is why people get so fed up with you and struggle to take you seriously; because you're disingenous as fk.

Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500)
    I have never rejected a fat woman in my life, none have ever even been interested. I would fuk a fat chick. Just wouldnt take one seriously.
    Same. I've hit on obese pigs before. Not to make them my girlfriend or anything, but just to fuk cause I was horny

They all rejected me

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm just saying you should realise your view on others in your position might be a tad biased.
    Making assumptions about guys that cant get laid would be the bias.

Thats specifically what i dont do. The people making blanket assumptions have the biases
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    If you keep changing your mind about the situation, then you can't accuse people of 'strawman' for citing what you yourself posted, you fukin idiot. Stop gaslighting people. We aren't mind readers and to a degree have to rely on information you yourself convey... if you convey misinformation, or change your mind about how you felt about something 2 months later, then that's on you, not everyone else. Tell everyone these posts don't give the impression that you believed your chances at getting laid were very high, and keep a straight face:

Notice how nowhere in those quotes I said anything about getting laid. What the hell do you think this proves?

Yes, I didnt deny there was potential to maybe get a date out of it. The point is you're making it sound like I could easily have gotten laid and it was absolutely nothing like that.

Hookups happen. That was not the situation I was in whatsoever. So, stop making that chit out to be what it was not and I clearly never said it was.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Notice how nowhere in those quotes I said anything about getting laid. What the hell do you think this proves?

Yes, I didnt deny there was potential to maybe get a date out of it.
    You're still being disingenous.

These posts dont imply you think there was 'potential', they imply you were very confident and felt 'pretty sure'(sic) in your chances. Essentially, you seem pretty sure in those posts at your chances in dating her (which by extension leads to getting laid - you're simply splitting hairs now). You were talking like you already had her in some of those quotes, before you even asked her out. "i feel like a dog that caught the car now"... you can try to twist it all you want, i don't care, people can see the quotes in black and white and even go view the thread if they wish (https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...672063&page=10) and draw their own conclusions on whether to take you seriously or not. Essentially the picture you yourself painted is that this girl liked you, if you asked her out you were confident she would say yes, but you basically realised that you were too lazy to pursue dating. If that impression is actually not an accurate assessment of the situation, then you have only yourself to blame because that's how you conveyed it; nobody is 'strawmanning' you, they are relying on your testimony to form their arguments because that's all they have.

Again, if these posts aren't accurate and your chances weren't that high that's fine; but you only have yourself to blame that people think your chances were very high, because people have to go by what you report, and in these posts you come across very enthusiastically about your chances with this girl. If you've now changed your mind that's fine; but you can't accuse people of strawman when you yourself are the one who perpetuated this idea.

Anyway, it's clear to me you'll never ever concede the fact that at the time, you were very confident in your chances, and will continue your wahh im an incel who cant get laid schtick. I guess i'm an idiot for wasting my time with someone who is a professional at mental gymnastics.
    Last edited by TappingTheZen; 03-28-2024 at 09:05 AM.

[QUOTE=TappingTheZen;1699839403]

These posts dont imply you think there was 'potential', they imply you were very confident and sure in your chances. Essentially, you seem pretty sure in those posts at your chances in dating her (which by extension leads to getting laid - you're simply splitting hairs now).

Again, if these posts aren't accurate and your chances weren't that high that's fine; but you only have yourself to blame because people have to go by what you report, and in these posts you come across very enthusiastically about your chances with this girl.

Anyway, it's clear to me you'll never ever concede the fact that at the time, you were very confident in your chances, and will continue your wahh im an incel who cant get laid schtick. I guess i'm an idiot for wasting my time with someone who is a professional at mental gymnastics.

Sure, what I said is generic enough that I can see how you would project whatever you wanted on that. Let me be clear.

It wasnt a big deal or that serious. I do not think I could have smashed at any point in the near future.

If I hung out with her a few more times and I asked her out, probably would have gotten a date out of it.

But who the hell knows what happens beyond that. By absolutely no means was it some slam dunk this woman is all over me.

I never said that. Cause thats not what happened.

So stop saying that 'you coulda very easily gotten laid bro'. its just not true.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Sure, what I said is generic enough that I can see how you would project whatever you wanted on that. Let me be clear.

It wasnt a big deal or that serious. I do not think I could have smashed at any point in the near future.

If I hung out with her a few more times and I asked her out, probably would have gotten a date out of it.

But who the hell knows what happens beyond that. By absolutely no means was it some slam dunk this woman is all over me.

I never said that. Cause thats not what happened.

So stop saying that 'you coulda very easily gotten laid bro'. its just not true.
    I didn't say that, i said you had an opportunity to get laid (you can split hairs all you like, but being 'pretty sure' you can date someone generally equates to being 'pretty sure' you will get laid. People don't often 'date' without having sex); and again that's because it's the idea you pushed in the thread listed above. You even went on to basically say you're too lazy to pursue it, rather than some other barrier (now you're saying it's cos u weren't attracted; that's fine but again you cant blame people for the words you said and ideas you perpetuated)

But people can view those posts and thread and decide for themselves, instead of having to go through the disingeous filter of you, constantly twisting and turning to change the narrative as you see fit. There's nothing more for me and you to discuss.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...672063&page=10
    ^ Posted thread here so people can find it easily, read it, and decide for themselves.

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzgtpress View Post
    Ok, then how come incel men get accused of being lazy but not fat women

Accusing incel men of being lazy doesnt even make sense because most incels are obese, theyre just short, ethnic, or ugly. you cant change any of those things.
    Men get accused of being lazy when they're not working. It's not about you.

Most of the time men don't care if they're called lazy. They put their chair back further and sip their beer. Why do you care?

Women don't like being called anything. Lazy, fat, bossy, naggy.

That's the difference.

It's not about you. It's not about incels. It's not about fat women. Get over it.
    Into- Mountaineering, running & Djent/Progressive music.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.
    PRs: Highest mt. - 2962m (Zugspitze), Longest day hike - 70km.

I didn't say that, i said you had an opportunity to get laid; and again that's because it's the idea you pushed in the thread listed above.
    Dude this becoming semantic. Yes, by definition anytime a woman even smiles at you its possible you can get laid out of it if you do abcxyz down the line.

So sure, yes its possible that if I hung out with her 3 more times, go to know her and eventually ask her out, go 3 or 4 dates we might have fuked at some point in the future.

Happy?

clearly thats not what you suggested, but I'll pretend it is.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Making assumptions about guys that cant get laid would be the bias.
    Forget other guys and their "assumptions". You said you know other incels and they're not weird. Not one of them even. You haven't met a single incel that was weird? Doesn't that sound odd? There are lots of weird people around. Maybe one of them is weird, but you can't see that with your personal bias.

We have a weird one right here. You don't seem to think he's weird - Likely because he's in your boat. Your bias on display.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

These posts dont imply you think there was 'potential', they imply you were very confident and felt 'pretty sure'(sic) in your chances. Essentially, you seem pretty sure in those posts at your chances in dating her (which by extension leads to getting laid - you're simply splitting hairs now). You were talking like you already had her in some of those quotes, before you even asked her out. "i feel like a dog that caught the car now"... you can try to twist it all you want, i don't care, people can see the quotes in black and white and even go view the thread if they wish (https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...672063&page=10) and draw their own conclusions on whether to take you seriously or not. Essentially the picture you yourself painted is that this girl liked you, if you asked her out you were confident she would say yes, but you basically realised that you were too lazy to pursue dating. If that impression is actually not an accurate assessment of the situation, then you have only yourself to blame because that's how you conveyed it; nobody is 'strawmanning' you, they are relying on your testimony to form their arguments because that's all they have.

Again, if these posts aren't accurate and your chances weren't that high that's fine; but you only have yourself to blame that people think your chances were very high, because people have to go by what you report, and in these posts you come across very enthusiastically about your chances with this girl. If you've now changed your mind that's fine; but you can't accuse people of strawman when you yourself are the one who perpetuated this idea.

Its his comfort zone to wahh in his " I'm an incel who can't get laid shtick " he doesn't want advice...he doesn't want to get laid ...he'll reject any single peice of advice he gets - he's just out to prove some weird point about how he thinks short men can't compete

You said you know other incels and they're not weird. Not one of them even.
    Correct. The incels that i know are not weird.

You haven't met a single incel that was weird?
    totally different statement which I didnt say. There's weird people out there in general. Some incel. Some not.

The point I made is in my experience I have absolutely no reason to associate incel with weird. A lot of normal joe blows are incels nowadays.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Originally Posted by blueberryboy View Post
    he doesn't want advice...he doesn't want to get laid ...he'll reject any single peice of advice he gets - h
    Correct. But miscers choose to keep trying to force advice I dont ask for down my throat and then get mad when I dont want it.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Correct. But miscers choose to keep trying to force advice I dont ask for down my throat and then get mad when I dont want it.
    So your intention was just yes/no responses.

Where's the poll? Why didn't you put (no advice pls) in the title?

This used to be a self-improvement forum. You're taken back by the fact you get unsolicited advice?

This used to be a self-improvement forum. You're taken back by the fact you get unsolicited advice?
    Trolling on a gay dying Indian bodybuildingforum doesnt make me weird bud

Even if I was weird, its not the reason im not getting laid. I know plenty of weird Chads. The reason I get nothing is cause im unattractive

I dont care if they want to force advice I didnt ask for. But then they themselves complain that I dont take the advice I didnt ask for. derp.

the topic for discussion is how to be content alone. people are going off topic and then getting mad that Im not taking the derail bait.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Even if I was weird, its not the reason im not getting laid. I know plenty of weird Chads. The reason I get nothing is cause im unattractive
    its a little weird how badly you want to lick muzz's butthole breh.

it cant possibly be that great
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Yes, yes it does. Or at least, the way you go about it is weird.

its a little weird how badly you want to lick muzz's butthole breh.

it cant possibly be that great
    Yes, yes it does. Or at least, the way you go about it is weird.
    How about this? As soon as the mods stop banning me, I'll stop making my troll muzz butthole threads. Deal?

How about this? As soon as the mods stop banning me, I'll stop making my troll muzz butthole threads. Deal?
    "As soon as you stop calling me an abusive husband, I'll stop hitting you".

Whack logic dude. Just make a normal username, and make normal posts. Mods will give less of a chit and you won't get mass reported. Take the initiative instead of doing the insane thing and keep repeating the same action expecting a different result.

Heck you can still troll but you're a one trick pony right now. Just troll in general, you'll get greens and can keep an account that's yours instead of an impersonation.

Whack logic dude. Just make a normal username, and make normal posts. Mods will give less of a chit and you won't get mass reported. Take the initiative instead of doing the insane thing and keep repeating the same action expecting a different result.
    I've tried doing that repeatedly but the mods always end up finding my accounts and banning them.

But honestly the mods can go fist themselves. They're the reason this place is dying. Find any thread from 2015 and you'll notice half the users in those threads are banned. The mods kicked out all the good users and now this place is just filled with unfunny losers like blueberryboy and thescapegoat

Heck you can still troll but you're a one trick pony right now. Just troll in general, you'll get greens and can keep an account that's yours instead of an impersonation.
    man this aint true. The mods allow chit that would get banned on 4chan.

This is site has gotten taken over by white supremacists including the mods.

this guy is not doing anything wrong. The mods pick and choose and find reasons to ban people they dont like while ignoring literal nazis on here.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

man this aint true. The mods allow chit that would get banned on 4chan.

This is site has gotten taken over by white supremacists including the mods.

this guy is not doing anything wrong. The mods pick and choose and find reasons to ban people they dont like while ignoring literal nazis on here.
    Thank you BBMG. Remember, I didn't really start trolling and impersonating other people until April 2023 when I starting impersonating Rebel, Rollerball, and Voidgaze.

All throughout 2022-early 2023 I was making regular accounts and posting regular threads but I kept getting banned for "ban evasion" because the mods know my IP Address

After that I just said "fuk it", I'm just gonna be as unbearable as possible

bump

Thank you BBMG. Remember, I didn't really start trolling and impersonating other people until April 2023 when I starting impersonating Rebel, Rollerball, and Voidgaze.

All throughout 2022-early 2023 I was making regular accounts and posting regular threads but I kept getting banned for "ban evasion" because the mods know my IP Address

After that I just said "fuk it", I'm just gonna be as unbearable as possible
    I'm sure there's more to the story than you're letting on. Multiple users have spoken to the mods and their old account was reinstated or they were allowed to keep a new account.

But you just insult them repeatedly instead of talking to them, all the while claiming you're the good actor in this scenario.

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dont be fat is my only standard physically.

There are other standards beyond physical. I have to like the person for example. I guess thats unreasonable right. I better propose to women I do not like right? thats the solution.
    Do you know the actual definition of an incel? It's that you can't get any women, it's not "can get non-fat women who are interested, but who I don't like." Lol. That said, I've always said that "incel" is an ideology, not the absence of sex, so you still fit my definition.

Tapping the Zen killing it with his responses, as usual.

Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    Do you know the actual definition of an incel? It's that you can't get any women, it's not "can get non-fat women who are interested, but who I don't like." Lol. That said, I've always said that "incel" is an ideology, not the absence of sex, so you still fit my definition.

Tapping the Zen killing it with his responses, as usual.
    "Incel" isnt an ideology. The literal definition is involuntary celibate. Why do you lie? Incel is literally the absence of sex per the definition

I'm sure there's more to the story than you're letting on. Multiple users have spoken to the mods and their old account was reinstated or they were allowed to keep a new account.

But you just insult them repeatedly instead of talking to them, all the while claiming you're the good actor in this scenario.
    How can I talk to a mod?