Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    breh I already explained, its not about how to spend the time. I can spend the time. dont need ideas for that.
    Perhaps buy a new cookbook and make new recipes
    build an ant farm
    have a pillow fight a group of friends

would that fulfill you maybe?

Silence2 Silence2 Silence2 Silence2 Silence2 Silence2 Silence2 Silence2 Silence2 Silence2 Silence2
    Never said it was sunshine and roses, but they are still choosing to be in those marriages. They are still at some level deciding its better than being alone. Otherwise....be alone. Nobody is stopping you.
    The main reason most people marry is for convenience, social status, kids, money.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if in the majority of marriages at least one spouse or both don’t even like each other srs

Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by WhirlwindTobias View Post
    Whataboutism.

You keep telling us our posts do not help you at all. That we don't understand you. That we are trolls posting racist threads. So why do you keep making threads?

For the incel circle jerk from a grand total of 3 people - 1 of them who's not even authentic?
    Because we're the only people on this planet who will listen to your gripes more than a few seconds? Do you even talk to your family?
    Are you an idiot? Do you realize how much of a taboo the 'incel' topic is in real life? There's no way BBMG should discuss this with his friends and family or else everyone will think hes a weirdo

Misc and other forums are the only safe avenue to discuss this because its anonymous

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So why do you keep making threads?
    Because my situation is very painful and sometimes I need to discuss it so I dont blow my brains out. I dont have anyone in real life with the time or who cares enough.

So, I post threads online where people can ignore if they want, or engage if they want. Nobody forces anyone to respond.

if you absolutely cant stand my threads. STOP COMING IN THEM AND POSTING YOU FUKING INBRED RETARD.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500) Muzzgtpress is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Silence2 View Post
    The main reason most people marry is for convenience, social status, kids, money.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if in the majority of marriages at least one spouse or both don’t even like each other srs
    SS, I dont want marriage. I just want a girlfriend. At least with a girlfriend you can just break up with her and you dont have to get lawyers involved when you do. Theres no downside in having a girlfriend since it has an easy exit

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So if a 60 year old man fuked 1 woman when he was 18 and never again, because did that one time he's not an incel?

Incel != virgin. I'm not a virgin.

But I'm undesirable enough to qualify as an incel because I get zero or next to zero interest and cant get laid to save my life. Thats an incel.

Even the girl you're talking about was not begging for my dcick. Absolutely bullchit strawman to act like she was.
    You're not a 60 year old man who's fuked one women once when u were 18 though...

"But I'm undesirable enough to qualify as an incel because I get zero or next to zero interest and cant get laid to save my life. Thats an incel." - why does it feel like we're going in circles? you can get laid to save your life, because you literally likely had the opportunity a couple of months ago, as well as having at least two fwbs/gfs/dating whatever, all in the course of the last 6-7 years. That's a far cry from a 60 year old who's had sex once.. always with the hyperbolic scenarios that really don't relate to you at all.

And i never claimed the girl was begging for your dick, in fact i stated multiple times what you yourself claimed (she showed interest and you believed you couldve got laid with her, but you decided to not pursue). The irony of strawmanning me by accusing me of strawman has made me laugh a little bit to be honest. Strawmanception.

Anyway, as you were, done talking to you, it's all circular because you're a completely disingenous whiner.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzgtpress View Post
    Are you an idiot? Do you realize how much of a taboo the 'incel' topic is in real life? There's no way BBMG should discuss this with his friends and family or else everyone will think hes a weirdo

Misc and other forums are the only safe avenue to discuss this because its anonymous

Eh not really, they all know I'm an incel. They know im perpertually single, never get any phussy etc.

They just avoid acknowledging cause its depressing and they cant help at all.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    Dunno, no idea what you look like or know much about you apart from the fact you appear mentally ill.

You may well be an incel, but frankly there's clearly more to it because you have serious mental issues too. You have a very off-putting personality, and making these weird alt threads about muzzlepresses butthole among other things makes me suspect you're an extremely strange individual. Now i'm sure you could argue the causality is that you're like this because you're an incel, rather than vice versa, but again frankly i don't know enough about you to draw any firm judgement.
    Yeah, I might be mentally ill, but thats expected when you deprive a man of his basic needs for his whole life.

\ because you literally likely had the opportunity a couple of months ago,
    No I didnt. She was not throwing herself at me for sex. She did not at all indicate she was willing to fuk whatsoever.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Eh not really, they all know I'm an incel. They know im perpertually single, never get any phussy etc.

They just avoid acknowledging cause its depressing and they cant help at all.
    Im actually kind of shocked by this.

I never bring up the incel topic in real life. But my friends are always acknowledging that I never get any pussy. I deny being an incel IRL but all my friends keep acknowledging I'm perpertually single and have no options

Jesus, I'd rather have your friends who actually try to perserve your sanity by avoiding the topic altogether

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No I didnt. She was not throwing herself at me for sex. She did not at all indicate she was willing to fuk whatsoever.
    See this is the problem with debating with you and why it's simply not worth it.

So first of all, are you going to acknowledge that actually i didn't strawman you and never claimed she was begging for your dick, and in fact you were strawmanning me? Or are you going to provide the quote where i said she was 'begging for your dick'? If you can't graciously admit you've falsely accused someone of somethig, then we can't really have a civil debate.

In that thread you claimed there were indicators, and if you pursued her you'd very likely get laid. Now you're backtracking on that; we only have what you say to go on, and when you constantly flip flop between what you say like this, how can anybody follow your chit or take you serious, honestly?

And let's face it, this thread isn't actually for you to 'get help on what to do instead of gettign laid', it's for you to whine about being an incel. What you really desire, is a thread where people give you suggestions, and where you can then reject them all and revel in your misery by claiming none of them work because you're an incel.

[Edit] on second thoughts don't even bother replying, because i know your reply will be one of your 5 or so stock replies that you perpetually repeat, and i simply can't be fuked getting into it with you anymore at this point.

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Spoiler alert: If you're a certain age and don't have relationships - romantic or platonic - Everyone already thinks you're weird. If you yourself act 1/10th similar IRL as you do on here, your family definitely knows you're a weirdo.

You can't hide that chit forever.

The last thing one should do if they have problems in their life is isolate and entertain their problems on forums only to discount everything ever written. Don't get advice from parents because taboo. Don't get advice from here because it's "useless". What is the point?

Maybe it would be less taboo if people talked about it?

You are not helpful here. The only reason BBMG even accepts your presence is because you're his echo chamber.
    Into- Mountaineering, running & Djent/Progressive music.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.
    PRs: Highest mt. - 2962m (Zugspitze), Longest day hike - 70km.

Spoiler alert: If you're a certain age and don't have relationships - romantic or platonic - Everyone already thinks you're weird. If you yourself act 1/10th similar IRL as you do on here, your family definitely knows you're a weirdo.

You can't hide that chit forever.

The last thing one should do if they have problems in their life is isolate and entertain their problems on forums only to discount everything ever written. Don't get advice from parents because taboo. Don't get advice from here because it's "useless". What is the point?

Maybe it would be less taboo if people talked about it?

You are not helpful here. The only reason BBMG even accepts your presence is because you're his echo chamber.
    Advice? What advice can possibly be given to me? I'm unattractive. There's no advice in the world that will pull me out of inceldom

The only thing that will pull me out of inceldom is plastic surgery, which Im getting. I dont need to hear bluepill nonsense from my family, friends, and misc.

The only reason I keep posting about the incel topic on the misc is because we need to talk about inceldom as a societal issue. I might be able to save myself on an individual level, but on a societal level we're fuked unless something changes

In that thread you claimed there were indicators, and if you pursued her you'd very likely get laid.
    You are blowing that chit way out of proportion. At most what I would say is if I kept talking to her, maybe at some point in the future if I asked her out she would say yes. As in maybe she would say yes to one date.

to equate that with 'very likely to get laid' is ridiculous.

Keep in mind this is all relative. To me that was like 'whoa this girl is interested' because I never get any interest from anyone. But to the typical guy who actually gets laid more than never , they would probably see what happened as not a big deal.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

this is very false. I know other incels and I dont think they're weird. None of my friends or family think I'm weird.

At some level we all know I'm just unattractive and women arent interested.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

this is very false. I know other incels and I dont think they're weird. None of my friends or family think I'm weird.

WhirldwindTobias is just speaking from an insane amount of tall white guy privilege

60% of Gen Z men are single. 40% of Gen Z men havent had sex in the past year

I refuse to believe 40-60% of Gen Z dudes are weirdos. Its just not possible

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP is just so bored his ploy is to come on here and make the same threads in order to argue with people about the same stuff.
    He pulls posters into this so he can at least have some sort of social interaction.

Im on to your games OP.

Originally Posted by donblaximus View Post
    OP is just so bored his ploy is to come on here and make the same threads in order to argue with people about the same stuff.
    He pulls posters into this so he can at least have some sort of social interaction.

Im on to your games OP.
    whatever helps you sleep at night
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WhirldwindTobias is just speaking from an insane amount of tall white guy privilege

60% of Gen Z men are single. 40% of Gen Z men havent had sex in the past year

I refuse to believe 40-60% of Gen Z dudes are weirdos. Its just not possible
    The data is clear though, something is deeply wrong with society.

Also crazy how this gets ignored but of course everything that relates to male problems is being ignored or even ridiculed.

BBMG, how come youve ruled out plastic surgery?

I'm getting a few procedures. I think if you got the same things I did, at minimum it would raise your overall score by 2-3 points.

whatever helps you sleep at night
    Ok James
    I watch city of angels to help sleep at night. You should try it?

WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes 5'10 sure is tall. I can barely read what's on my phone I'm so high up.

You don't think people like you are weird?

Obese people think other obese people are healthy.
    Adulterers think that people who cheat have sound morals.
    Serial killers think school shooters are fighting the man.

More news at 10.

I'm glad your family have a decent perception of you, for what it's worth.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.

No, they're just ugly and cant get laid.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    The data is clear though, something is deeply wrong with society.

Also crazy how this gets ignored but of course everything that relates to male problems is being ignored or even ridiculed.
    Society literally created the fat acceptance movement to make fat women feel attractive. Society didnt tell them to get off their lardass and lose weight

Society doesnt have the same sympathy for incels

Yes 5'10 sure is tall. I can barely read what's on my phone I'm so high up.

Obese people think other obese people are healthy.
    Adulterers think that people who cheat have sound morals.
    Serial killers think school shooters are fighting the man.

More news at 10.

I'm glad your family have a decent perception of you, for what it's worth.
    Okay, a 5'10 white guy still has decent odds in the current dating market. You're still close to what the average female wants.

I'm hundreds of miles off from what the average woman wants. BBMG is thousands.

You have to realize just because you got girls easily, it doesnt make dudes who struggle weirdos. If you were put in my shoes, you would be an incel too.

No, they're just ugly and cant get laid.
    Forget whether you're weird or not. It's not relevant to the thread, as much as alt-guy wants to keep using that label.

I'm just saying you should realise your view on others in your position might be a tad biased. You don't seem to think alt-guy has anything wrong with him - The rest of the forum would disagree.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silence2 View Post
    I’m content alone but I would still rather be married to Chad.

It’s fine but not optimal. I would be happier in a happy marriage to Chad. But there are lots of other marriage scenarios in which I would actually be happier just being alone.
    I think that's the issue with most single guys on here. Of course we'd rather be married to Chad or Stacy whom we are insanely attracted to 24/7. Who wouldn't? But then take into account that person's personality and how much you could deal with it.

Of course you're content alone. By definition, any woman who isnt content alone can very easily not be alone. they have options.

The only ones who are alone are those who truly who are ok with it..

doesnt work that way with men.
    You have options, too.

You basically have rejected 70%, or even more, of the US female population for being overweight. The only places I don't see people overweight are my tennis club in CA or Florida. New Orleans, Atlanta, Disneyland etc. are filled with people who look like they are 250+.

Dont be fat is my only standard physically.

There are other standards beyond physical. I have to like the person for example. I guess thats unreasonable right. I better propose to women I do not like right? thats the solution.
    I'm in the same boat as pretty much any guy I've met over 40 annoys me for one reason or another. Some are overweight--some not.

I'd rather travel alone than be with someone who annoys me, but you get to a certain age where traveling alone isn't safe for a woman. I guess at that point I'll join some old geezer travel tour, if I can afford it. lol.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Forget whether you're weird or not. It's not relevant to the thread, as much as alt-guy wants to keep using that label.

I'm just saying you should realise your view on others in your position might be a tad biased. You don't seem to think alt-guy has anything wrong with him - The rest of the forum would disagree.
    LOL, no. IRL I dont talk about things I talk about on misc

Remember, the only reason I make alts and my troll threads is cause the mods keep banning me. As soon as the mods stop banning me and let me keep one account I'll stop trolling and alting

Society literally created the fat acceptance movement to make lazy women feel less oppressed. Society is full of other lazy women or effeminate men that feel oppressed or people that don't want to be accused of oppression so facilitated the movement.

Society doesnt have the same sympathy for men
    FTFY. It's not all about you.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I think that's the issue with most single guys on here. Of course we'd rather be married to Chad or Stacy whom we are insanely attracted to 24/7. Who wouldn't? But then take into account that person's personality and how much you could deal with it.

You have options, too.

You basically have rejected 70%, or even more, of the US female population for being overweight. The only places I don't see people overweight are my tennis club in CA or Florida. New Orleans, Atlanta, Disneyland etc. are filled with people who look like they are 250+.

I'm in the same boat as pretty much any guy I've met over 40 annoys me for one reason or another. Some are overweight--some not.

I'd rather travel alone than be with someone who annoys me, but you get to a certain age where traveling alone isn't safe for a woman. I guess at that point I'll join some old geezer travel tour, if I can afford it. lol.
    Dusty, theres a difference between overweight and morbidly obese

Sure, I'll take a woman as my GF if she was 5'5 and 170 lbs. A little chubby is fine. But 5'5 and 250? Hell no