Microfracture is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arthritis & Work Outs

I'm running into a workout problem.

My knee cartilage and shoulder tendons are pretty inflamed and/or arthiritc.

I'm able to workout with free weights but it takes me 10 minutes of light squats to warm up my knees before I can do even one set with anything resembling heavy weight. It takes a similar amount of time doing a warmup set to perform military presses with heavy weight.

My workouts are getting too long because of the extended warmup sets

Any suggestions on how to get my joints to take on heavy weight without extended warmups?

Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try PRP.
    You have my word as a Schons.