Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Things will improve if the government controls them.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They count all the votes fairly or if at all.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    Define 'good body.'

Sounds like cope to me. I used to believe this.

Again, define 'good body.'
    people mirin your physique on a regular basis

6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most rich people are "self made"

TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by anonkunbrah View Post
    you can get a good body without TRT
    If you can't get a lean, athletic physique that looks like you also weight train without gear, you have inferior genetics. That is what most females think is the preferred body on a guy anyway, not roided out bulk monsters.

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Boat fuel can melt steel bridges

FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by azzspankr View Post
    Proudmanlet has a big unit

I've heard claims of a pic of him supposedly having a massive dong posted somewhere, but I hardly see how that's proof of anything unless there was a misc hat on the cawk or something

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    Please don't use Jung to justify your skizofrenic ourbusts. I'm very, very familiar with Jung, and just because he uses mysticism, and mythology to spot patterns of psychic phenomena over a course of millenia, and gain an insight into psychology using mystical language (this is not the same as believing in the same chit you do, since the language of myth is a 'natural' expression of the self which cant be confined into the terms of the ego), doesn't mean he believes even remotely the same chit you spout. Also to be clear; i'm not hating on people believing in God if that's what they wish, fair enough... but skizofrenic people who require medication seeing pixies and demons everywhere because he forgets to take his medication, nah mate lmao.

Jung may have believed in some mysticism (i.e synchronicity), but they are a completely different world to the bullchit you believe. He was more focussed on the fact that the history of mysticism, myth and religion appears to be a form of expression of self; he unlike you realised that his christian beliefs were personal, and never mentions it in any work other than his auto biography. In his work, he leaves the metaphysical interpretation that exists 'underneath' his theory alone because he again, realises it's personal belief, meaning that a scientific interpretation (i.e via the unconscious), or a theist interpretation (i.e God as the unconscious) is possible because Jung avoids metaphysics.

You know, it would be easier to respect your opinion, even if i don't agree with it if you didn't act so self righteous and above everyone else, whilst simultaneously admitting you're mentally ill and require medication to function properly. You don't see the dissonance between these two perspectives, at all? You don't think the fact you're literally mentally ill might play even a small part? This isn't just me throwing out a blanket insult because i don't agree with you; you yourself have admitted multiple times to being mentally ill to the point of requiring regular medication to function, yet you're 100% sure the fairies and pixies and 'demons' you see are all 100% real, lol.

Anyway, i realise im wasting my time and probably should've taken Felix's approach of realising there's no arguing with zealots.
    Here's a famous aussie influencer who got possessed by a demon from a eastern mystical practices (reiki) that is now a Christian - is he also mentally ill?

Start watching from 50mins 50 seconds in (54mins 40 seconds if you want to skip ahead).

or another interview here starting at 10:15

https://youtu.be/ObW7kwRvJBQ?si=UwMR0ERUS31uz4E4

Just watch his testimony and keep an open mind about it

https://www.instagram.com/jamiezhu/?hl=en
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by FelixTheCat1919 View Post
    I've heard claims of a pic of him supposedly having a massive dong posted somewhere, but I hardly see how that's proof of anything unless there was a misc hat on the cawk or something
    that was back before misc hats were a thing, back then we used spoon pics to prove stuff
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    Here's a famous aussie influencer who got possessed by a demon from a eastern mystical practices (reiki) that is now a Christian - is he also mentally ill?

Start watching from 50mins 50 seconds in (54mins 40 seconds if you want to skip ahead).

or another interview here starting at 10:15

https://youtu.be/ObW7kwRvJBQ?si=UwMR0ERUS31uz4E4

Just watch his testimony and keep an open mind about it

https://www.instagram.com/jamiezhu/?hl=en

I think what it really boils down to is this:

I don't buy into chit just because someone says it. I don't feel a need to "know" (or convince myself) that I have all the answers to things like abiogenesis, or what happens when we die. I can speculate, I can have some wishful thinking, etc. One can even go as far as to say they simply have faith.

Consider this: If you had been born in Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, or another Muslim majority country - odds are, you'd be devoted to the beliefs of Islam. The odds that you'd be Christian without having been born into it, or at least heavily surrounded by it, are very slim.

Basically, under a very simple change of geographic location in your life circumstances, you'd almost certainly be buying into a different religion altogether than what you do now. Don't you find it awfully coincidental that you're so bent on Christianity when you were born in a Christian majority area (I assume you're American, Euro, or some chit like that).

Yet here you are, confidently telling us that the world is fileld with satanic demons, and other wild chit like that. I'm fine with religion in a more lighthearted sense, but when you try to get super literal with it, it makes ya look silly (if not insane) real fast. Once again, had you been born somewhere different, you'd almost certainly hold different beliefs based on that, and you'd be claiming mystical experiences reflecting those beliefs. The human mind is amazing at convincing itself of what it already wishes to belief. Hence why people like people who obsess over ghosts can be convinced by hearing spooky music to nightvision of some old abadoned chithole with people claiming to have "special ghost hunting technology", for example.

I understand that this was completely in vain, but there. You asked me to elaborate more, so I did. inb4 you respond by getting self-righteous on me again and saying chit like I "need to learn more". Wrong, your FEELINGS about religion do not dictate reality, or make anything I've said incorrect.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think what it really boils down to is this:

I don't buy into chit just because someone says it. I don't feel a need to "know" (or convince myself) that I have all the answers to things like abiogenesis, or what happens when we die. I can speculate, I can have some wishful thinking, etc. One can even go as far as to say they simply have faith.

Consider this: If you had been born in Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, or another Muslim majority country - odds are, you'd be devoted to the beliefs of Islam. The odds that you'd be Christian without having been born into it, or at least heavily surrounded by it, are very slim.

Basically, under a very simple change of geographic location in your life circumstances, you'd almost certainly be buying into a different religion altogether than what you do now. Don't you find it awfully coincidental that you're so bent on Christianity when you were born in a Christian majority area (I assume you're American, Euro, or some chit like that).

Yet here you are, confidently telling us that the world is fileld with satanic demons, and other wild chit like that. I'm fine with religion in a more lighthearted sense, but when you try to get super literal with it, it makes ya look silly (if not insane) real fast. Once again, had you been born somewhere different, you'd almost certainly hold different beliefs based on that, and you'd be claiming mystical experiences reflecting those beliefs. The human mind is amazing at convincing itself of what it already wishes to belief. Hence why people like people who obsess over ghosts can be convinced by hearing spooky music to nightvision of some old abadoned chithole with people claiming to have "special ghost hunting technology", for example.

I understand that this was completely in vain, but there. You asked me to elaborate more, so I did. inb4 you respond by getting self-righteous on me again and saying chit like I "need to learn more". Wrong, your FEELINGS about religion do not dictate reality, or make anything I've said incorrect.
    Well if you watch the video(s) above you'll notice that Jamie Zhou was never a Christian, quite the opposite in fact, he has an atheist and was into new age stuff, done reiki and everything went awful for him afterwards, tried a hindu exorcist and that failed then went through deliverance in the name of Jesus and was freed from the demonic influence in his life.

If you listen to him talk he sounds like quite a reasonable person and I think you should at least keep an open mind about this stuff and not just dismiss it.

Same thing happened to me except things got super bad for me when I got into hinduism and yoga and it took me a while to figure out it was a demon, since like Jamie above, I also was an atheist who didn't believe that demons were real.

So by getting baptised and growing my faith in Jesus Christ the demons left me through the process of deliverance.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

Well if you watch the video(s) above you'll notice that Jamie Zhou was never a Christian, quite the opposite in fact, he has an atheist and was into new age stuff, done reiki and everything went awful for him afterwards, tried a hindu exorcist and that failed then went through deliverance in the name of Jesus and was freed from the demonic influence in his life.

If you listen to him talk he sounds like quite a reasonable person and I think you should at least keep an open mind about this stuff and not just dismiss it.

Same thing happened to me except things got super bad for me when I got into hinduism and yoga and it took me a while to figure out it was a demon, since like Jamie above, I also was an atheist who didn't believe that demons were real.

So by getting baptised and growing my faith in Jesus Christ the demons left me through the process of deliverance.

So you won't even discuss the points I made in my post, but you want me to sit through a 1.5 hour video talking about religion? Brah, c'mon, now...

I'll say it again, if you had been born in Afghanistan or something, you'd be a proud Muslim. Your Christianity specific faith is more a matter of geography than anything else. You won't address that fact, because you know you can't.

So you won't even discuss the points I made in my post, but you want me to sit through a 1.5 hour video talking about religion? Brah, c'mon, now...

I'll say it again, if you had been born in Afghanistan or something, you'd be a proud Muslim. Your Christianity specific faith is more a matter of geography than anything else. You won't address that fact, because you know you can't.
    i just told you that the reason I am christian is because i underwent a demonic/spirit possession and the only way to get rid of them is through the power of Jesus Christ.

You probably don't believe in demons/spirits so I linked some videos of an Jamie's testimony regarding spirit possession and what the experience is like - which i can corroborate, especially feeling excruciating pain and burning sensations in the body.

I wasn't delivered from demons through islam or islamic prayers, but through the power of Jesus Christ and the Holy spirit, just like the aussie influencer who i linked above.

I don't know how muslims perform exorcisms since I'm not a muslim, all I know is that Islam professes that Jesus Christ is a prophet and not God, which is wrong from the Christian standpoint.

i just told you that the reason I am christian is because i underwent a demonic/spirit possession and the only way to get rid of them is through the power of Jesus Christ.

You probably don't believe in demons/spirits so I linked some videos of an Jamie's testimony regarding spirit possession and what the experience is like - which i can corroborate, especially feeling excruciating pain and burning sensations in the body.

I wasn't delivered from demons through islam or islamic prayers, but through the power of Jesus Christ and the Holy spirit, just like the aussie influencer who i linked above.

I don't know how muslims perform exorcisms since I'm not a muslim, all I know is that Islam professes that Jesus Christ is a prophet and not God, which is wrong from the Christian standpoint.

You watch too many movies, my guy

You watch too many movies, my guy
    So what do the 1 billion practicing hindus/buddhists/jainists who believe in spirits and worship idols watch?

What do the 1 billion muslims who believe that jinn are real watch?

Funny how you american know it alls don't believe in the spiritual realm, yet you're cucked every single moment in the spirit - just look at who runs your country and the agendas they push and it will make things a lot more clear.

So amazing how as an american you think you know everything, yet your whole country is normalising sex changes and bodily mutilations and 50 different genders as 'normal' and a 'fact'.

Strong science backed society you have.

blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    6 gorillian
    *Tolerance is the lube that slides the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of civilized society*

*We didn't deserve snailsrus*

As always: not medical advice but medical opinion crew

skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

It is addressed in the bible:

Romans 1:

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
    There really aren't that many religions in the world. 2 of them say that Jesus of Nazereth is the messiah, 1 of them is "still waiting" for the messiah. Outside of the Abrahamic religions, you have stuff that is more like philosophy than theology. Stuff that doesn't really try to explain where everything came from and is more about "living a good life".

So what do the 1 billion practicing hindus/buddhists/jainists who believe in spirits and worship idols watch?

What do the 1 billion muslims who believe that jinn are real watch?

Funny how you american know it alls don't believe in the spiritual realm, yet you're cucked every single moment in the spirit - just look at who runs your country and the agendas they push and it will make things a lot more clear.

So amazing how as an american you think you know everything, yet your whole country is normalising sex changes and bodily mutilations and 50 different genders as 'normal' and a 'fact'.

Strong science backed society you have.

You are an atheist to every religion except for 1

I never claimed to have all of the answers. Never even claimed to be against religion. You could call me a very light-hearted Christian. But miss me with the goofy chit like claiming people get possessed by demons. It's make believe in their own minds and/or pure mental illness. That kinda stuff is on part with ghost hunter TV shows.

bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All races are equal.

ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShakeBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IAMBEE View Post
    Things will improve if the government controls them.
    What cracks me up is when people have a mistrust of politicians but then want the govt to do everything
    Bulgarian Split Squat Crew
    Still say P H A G G O T Crew
    No Fap Crew 2013
    Fap Crew 2015
    Neg anyone that responds to AutismSpeaks or DustinTheMan Crew

You are an atheist to every religion except for 1

I never claimed to have all of the answers. Never even claimed to be against religion. You could call me a very light-hearted Christian. But miss me with the goofy chit like claiming people get possessed by demons. It's make believe in their own minds and/or pure mental illness. That kinda stuff is on part with ghost hunter TV shows.
    Well in the case that you're a 'light hearted Christian' you'd be interested to know that one third of Jesus Christ's ministry according to the gospels is about deliverance from demons.

Once again, if you understood the world's religions well enough you would understand what i am saying is the truth.

Before christianity there was only the religion of Abraham and his descendants which was monotheistic - heck it is even said that abraham was a polytheist to begin with, until he proved his love for The Lord and received the covenant.

Mankind had basically all turned to idolatry which is paganism - and if you look into the history books you'll notice how all cultures worshipped and made sacrifices to a pantheon of 'deities'.

Then Christianity came and at some point a roman emperor made Christianity the empire's religion - prior to that there was a pantheon of 'gods' and 'goddesses' such as in ancient greece (zues) and in the middle east (baal), so people were effectively just practising idol worship/paganism.

Why was christianity adopted? I don't know, you tell me. I just know that with paganism human sacrifice and child sacrifice, sex ritual, was a common occurrence and most pagan religions teach that war and murder and uncontrolled sex are good, yet the teachings of Jesus Christ are the opposite to that.

So now a day you mainly have Christianity, Islam, judaism, hinduism, buddhism and jainism among others - the last three are strictly idolatrous and all stem from snake worship or beliefs that at some point in time there were talking snakes that spread 'wisdom' to humans, whilst the bible teaches that the serpent deceived humanity.

i'm not even going to go into islam since it's like jehovah's witness.

Back on topic, if you look into the the dharmic religions, you'll notice that most of their beliefs are based upon the existence of spirits and that those spirits are capable of not just interacting with man, but entering his vessel.

christians and jews call those spirits demons and muslims call them jinn - those of the dharmic faiths call them gods

Well in the case that you're a 'light hearted Christian' you'd be interested to know that one third of Jesus Christ's ministry according to the gospels is about deliverance from demons.

Once again, if you understood the world's religions well enough you would understand what i am saying is the truth.

Before christianity there was only the religion of Abraham and his descendants which was monotheistic - heck it is even said that abraham was a polytheist to begin with, until he proved his love for The Lord and received the covenant.

Mankind has basically all turned to idolatry which is paganism - and if you look into the history books you'll notice how all cultures worshipped and made sacrifice to a pantheon of 'deities'.

Then Christianity came and at some point a roman emperor made Christianity the empire's religion - prior to that there was a pantheon of 'gods' and 'goddesses' much like in ancient greece (zues) and in the middle east (baal), so people were effectively just practising idol worship/paganism.

Why was christianity adopted? I don't know, you tell me. I just know that with paganism human sacrifice and child was a common occurrence and most pagan religions teach that war and murder and uncontrolled sex are good, yet the teachings of Jesus Christ are the opposite to that.

So now a day you have Christianity, Islam, hinduism, buddhism and jainism among others - the last three are strictly idolatrous and all stem from snake worship or beliefs that at some point in time there were talking snakes that spread 'wisdom' to humans, whilst the bible teaches that the serpent aims to deceive humanity.

blahblahblah

How many times do I have to tell you, I've heard all of that chit a thousand times before? I was immersed in Christianity and different sects of it growing up. You've told me exactly nothing I haven't heard countless times before. Just because it convinced you doesn't make it reality.

In any case, again, I'm not here to insult your religion. Do your thing. Just don't be surprised when level headed people think you're weird af when you start yapping about demons and chit like that.

skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    blahblahblah

How many times do I have to tell you, I've heard all of that chit a thousand times before? I was immersed in Christianity and different sects of it growing up. You've told me exactly nothing I haven't heard countless times before. Just because it convinced you doesn't make it reality.
    What are you looking for in terms of proving Christianity to be reality?

tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That it is gay to bang trannies
    ALPHA male crew

Owns 16 MAGA hats (and counting) crew

Wish I was black crew

--Flat Earth Crew--

“There is absolutely no reason why, out on the street today, a civilian should be carrying a loaded weapon.”

– Ronald Reagan, Governor of California

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Mankind has basically all turned to idolatry which is paganism - and if you look into the history books you'll notice how all cultures worshipped and made sacrifice to a pantheon of 'deities'.

Then Christianity came and at some point a roman emperor made Christianity the empire's religion - prior to that there was a pantheon of 'gods' and 'goddesses' much like in ancient greece (zues) and in the middle east (baal), so people were effectively just practising idol worship/paganism.

Why was christianity adopted? I don't know, you tell me. I just know that with paganism human sacrifice and child was a common occurrence and most pagan religions teach that war and murder and uncontrolled sex are good, yet the teachings of Jesus Christ are the opposite to that.

So now a day you have Christianity, Islam, hinduism, buddhism and jainism among others - the last three are strictly idolatrous and all stem from snake worship or beliefs that at some point in time there were talking snakes that spread 'wisdom' to humans, whilst the bible teaches that the serpent aims to deceive humanity.

Christians have a pantheon too.

God grants that usually there are certain saints that have a particular ability and ‘focus’ for specific needs. This is where the term "Patron Saint" comes from. For example, among all of the saints that are invoked with special confidence, there is a particular group of 14 saints who have proven themselves extremely helpful in various hardships and difficulties. Although their lives on Earth differed from each other - both in the time they lived and in their walks of life - these saints are often venerated as a group under the collective title of ‘The Fourteen Holy Helpers,’ or simply, ‘Holy Helpers’.

These 14 Saints are:

Agathius (Acacius) 7 May Against headache.
    Barbara 4 December Against fever and sudden death, against lightning and fire, and against sudden and violent death at work; patron of builders, artillerymen, and miners.
    Blaise (Blase, Blasius) 3 February Against illness of the throat and for protection of domestic animals.
    Catherine of Alexandria 25 November Against sudden death and diseases of the tongue; patron of philosophers, theologians, maidens, female students, preachers, the dying, wheelwrights, mechanics, potters, and other artisans who work with wheels; invoked by students, orators, preachers, and lawyers for wise counsel and for eloquence.
    Christopher (Christophorus) 25 July Against bubonic plague and dangers while traveling.
    Cyriacus 8 August Against temptation on the death-bed, diseases of the eye, and demonic possession.
    Denis (Dionysius) 9 October Against headache and against demonic possession.
    Erasmus (Elmo) 2 June Against intestinal ailments, stomach ailments, for domestic animals, and patron of sailors.
    Eustace (Eustachius, Eustathius) 20 September Against family discord, against fire (temporal and eternal), and patron of hunters, trappers, and anyone facing trouble.
    George (Georgius) 23 April For the health of domestic animals, against herpetic diseases, and patron of soldiers.
    Giles (Aegidius) 1 September Against plague, epilepsy, mental illness, and nightmares, for a good confession, and patron of cripples, beggars, blacksmiths, and breast-feeding mothers.
    Margaret of Antioch 17 July Patron of women in childbirth, invoked against backache, and invoked for escape from devils.
    Pantaleon (Panteleimon) 27 July Patron of physicians and midwives, invoked for the protection of domestic animals, and invoked against cancer and tuberculosis.
    Vitus (Guy) 15 June Against epilepsy, chorea, lightning, the bites of animals (especially those who were venomous or rabid), and storms, and for protection of domestic animals.

Originally Posted by skunkshark View Post
    What are you looking for in terms of proving Christianity to be reality?
    I just made a whole post on comparative religion and the other religions and where they stand in regard to christianity - and everything that I said can be fact checked.

The buddha was a hindu who met a serpent that enlightened him - that's part of the buddhist religion and i'm not making it up.

(;`ー´)o/ ̄ ̄ ̄~>°)))彡 Mulloway69's Avatar
    Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 6gorillion View Post
    first one is proven true, red.
    pre-frontal cortex hates him
    01110011 01101000 01101111 01110010 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101100 00101110 01100001 01110100 00101111 01100110 01101111 01000101 01010011 00111000

Originally Posted by baldbrah View Post
    Christians have a pantheon too.

God grants that usually there are certain saints that have a particular ability and ‘focus’ for specific needs. This is where the term "Patron Saint" comes from. For example, among all of the saints that are invoked with special confidence, there is a particular group of 14 saints who have proven themselves extremely helpful in various hardships and difficulties. Although their lives on Earth differed from each other - both in the time they lived and in their walks of life - these saints are often venerated as a group under the collective title of ‘The Fourteen Holy Helpers,’ or simply, ‘Holy Helpers’.

These 14 Saints are:

1. Saint George - (April 23) - Invoked for the protection of domestic animals, which were also attacked by the plague.
    2. Saint Blaise - (February 3) - Against the ills of the throat
    3. Saint Pantaleon - (July 27) - Patron of physicians; Invoked for the protection of domestic animals, which were also attacked by the plague.
    4. Saint Vitus - (June 15) - Against epilepsy; Invoked for the protection of domestic animals, which were also attacked by the plague.
    5. Saint Erasmus - (June 2) - Invoked for the protection of domestic animals, which were also attacked by the plague.
    6. Saint Christopher - (July 25) - Against the plague; was appealed to for protection against a sudden and unprovided death
    7. Saint Denis - (October 9) - Against a headache
    8. Saint Cyriac - (August 8) - Powerful in protection against temptations, especially those at the hour of death
    9. Saint Acacius - (May 8) - Invoked in death's agony
    10. Saint Eustace - (September 20) - Against the ills of the abdomen; Patron in all kinds of difficulties, including protection against fire. Also, since he was separated from his family because of unusual and painful circumstances, Saint Eustace is also invoked in family troubles. During the "Black Death," his patronage was especially invoked since many families were suffering attacks and separation due to the widespread terror and death.
    11. Saint Giles - (September 1) - Against the plague; prayed to for the graces to make a good confession
    12. Saint Catherine of Alexandria - (November 25) - Against the ills of the tongue; appealed to for protection against a sudden and unprovided death
    13. Saint Margaret of Antioch - (July 20) - Invoked during pregnancy, labor and childbirth
    14. Saint Barbara - (December 4) - Against fever; appealed to for protection against a sudden and unprovided death

OK so I can see how you might think this, but we don't worship saints, they just serve as reminders to the suffering that Christians have gone through and as exemplars of how a christian might lead their life. I'm not sure who prays or makes sacrifices to christian saints, but that's not me nor my religion.

WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eggs are bad for your health

Carbs are bad.

A detox diet will clean toxins out of the body.

Wait an hour after eating before you go swimming to prevent cramping.

Cracking your knuckles too much will cause arthritis.

You should urinate on someone if they get stung by a jellyfish.