LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Trick to Looking Jacked N Stacked Traveling

Fellas, I’m not much of a traveler but I hear this all the time from experts about traveling and oh jeez you are going miss meals and not train heavy for the week at the corporate meetings and come back looking like a string bean.

This can go for vacation too.

I been doing a little experimenting. If you notice I’m getting a bit chunky that’s on purpose, I been lifting heavy as fuk and eating like a horse. But at the same time my shoulders lats traps arms are thicker and juicier than they have ever been.

Here’s the tip fellas, I’m now acting like I’m away somewhere, I’ve cut back on eating which easy because I have fat as energy. I been doing super light complex shoulder rotation exercises for very high reps like bear hugs, reverse bear hugs, swimmer strokes with light bells, reverse strokes, TUT pushups not too mention you can hit all kinds of stuff in the hotel fitness center.

I’m already seeing a difference in fat loss and the arms shoulders lats are still fricking juicy. Hell, the shoulder stuff is even great rehab from the heavy azz lifting, two birds with one stone.

The tip, you can look your BEST lean and Stack jacked and juicy for the beach!!! And not spend all your time obsessed about the meals and your normal routine. If you think you need to look your best right before your vacay you are doing it backwards, you should start the day you travel, everything beforehand is the building process. By day 2 you will be amazed if you doing light easy exercises every chance you get, like at the airport, hotel, somewhere in public, bring little rubber bells if you got too.
    Last edited by LWW; 03-25-2024 at 11:28 AM.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW