Grand_Hustle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grand_Hustle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grand_Hustle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

HST Program Questions

hey so i've visited this section of the forum and read about this so i'm currently trying it out. It seems kinda fast and easy but thats just the first week i'm guessing so its all good.

Anyways i was j/w what everyone else thought about the program? After you finish the program what did u do to increase the weights(just add 5 pounds to each lift or something)? Did u guys add anything for forearms or did u just rely on deadlifts? and i'm pretty sure this program is for muscle mass. Thanks for the help!

kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kbdub has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    first week should be easy or else you would overtrain. whenever you switch to a new rep range it should be fairly easy the first week.
    what you do after hst depends on what you are trying to achieve. if you're happy with the results run a different cycle, more advanced. if you didn't like it try a starting strength, 5x5 or westside variant. i've done at least 6 hst cycles and have gotten great results off of it. try the offical hst homepage if you need more guidance

Grand_Hustle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grand_Hustle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grand_Hustle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey thanks for the reply kbdub, this program looks pretty interesting so i gave it a try. I already tried 5X5 and rippetoes and just my strength went up thats it. I'm looking more for muscle mass so i chose this program. Also did u add any forearm exercises?

ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think you need to isolate forearms. With 8-9 exercises to work with, you should choose mostly compound movements. Your forearms will get worked with a lot of the movements anyhow. Unless you want to drop biceps or triceps and do forearms instead...
    Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147159883

haha alright good stuff, i just figured that DL's would work them pretty nicely.