Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Am I the only one here that wouldn’t consider marriage unless it’s to a virgin srs

Imagine your future wife sucking chads dick and letting them cum in her mouth. Then Chad proceeds to go to pound town on her and creampies her while she screams his name because that’s her dream guy. No thanks bro, I good. No virgin no, no marriage. Ded fkn srs

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah it's hard to imagine considering marriage to a a girl that had sex with other men. disgusting

Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The chances of landing a diamond are almost non-existent in modern times.
    Repeal the 19th

HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You turned your last wife lesbian so you're doing the world a favor

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes..I’m only interested in marrying a virgin it’s possible I could make an exception if a woman had a very low body count and she happened to check most or all the boxes I was looking for.

Interestingly enough I was talking to a Latina virgin recently that was 29 and we discussed marriage and children..but I stopped talking to her because she was a 4/10. Maybe a shallow reason but you need to like what your looking at if you are gonna be with her forever..also she was 4’10-4’11 and I don’t like that and her vagina was super small..I don’t know how I would fit inside of her without causing extreme amounts of stretching and tearing. I’m not saying this in a humorous way. I don’t think I could comfortably fit inside her. Also she was so innocent that it made me feel wrong to even talk to her, made me feel manipulative. She wasn’t a very sexual creature, talking dirty with her wasn’t pleasant.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew
    *INTP (Logician) Crew
    *Hazel-Green Eyes Crew

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Roldz View Post
    i found my woman at church...it is possible but kinda like winning the lottery is possible. by age 21 or so 1% of women may be virgins...by 25 probably something like 0.1%. by 30 too small to calculate. so you're pool of marriage eligible women is something like 1 out of every 1,000. in other words, if you don't find a virgin by age ~22-24 and go on the marry her...marriage is off the table.

GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SicilianPower View Post
    also she was 4’10-4’11 and I don’t like that and her vagina was super small..I don’t know how I would fit inside of her without causing extreme amounts of stretching and tearing. I’m not saying this in a humorous way. I don’t think I could comfortably fit inside her. Also she was so innocent that it made me feel wrong to even talk to her, made me feel manipulative. She wasn’t a very sexual creature, talking dirty with her wasn’t pleasant.
    Physics crew

stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My wife was literally a 21 year old kissless virgin on our wedding day, but, yeah, they're pretty rare.
    "Bones heal, pain is temporary, and chicks dig scars" - Evel Knievel

HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Roldz View Post
    this is what I’m realising. Feelsbadman

And if she is a virgin she’s probably ugly or weird

HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeNeedsMilk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes..I’m only interested in marrying a virgin it’s possible I could make an exception if a woman had a very low body count and she happened to check most or all the boxes I was looking for.

Interestingly enough I was talking to a Latina virgin recently that was 29 and we discussed marriage and children..but I stopped talking to her because she was a 4/10. Maybe a shallow reason but you need to like what your looking at if you are gonna be with her forever..also she was 4’10-4’11 and I don’t like that and her vagina was super small..I don’t know how I would fit inside of her without causing extreme amounts of stretching and tearing. I’m not saying this in a humorous way. I don’t think I could comfortably fit inside her. Also she was so innocent that it made me feel wrong to even talk to her, made me feel manipulative. She wasn’t a very sexual creature, talking dirty with her wasn’t pleasant.
    29 is still too old even if she’s a virgin

purity is important but so is youth

Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    i found my woman at church...it is possible but kinda like winning the lottery is possible. by age 21 or so 1% of women may be virgins...by 25 probably something like 0.1%. by 30 too small to calculate. so you're pool of marriage eligible women is something like 1 out of every 1,000. in other words, if you don't find a virgin by age ~22-24 and go on the marry her...marriage is off the table.
    church is full of whores

Even Muslim girls are sloots

Your wife is a larping good girl

Misc Enthusiast WishIWasJawBrah's Avatar
    WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP you would have to back to your village in Nigeria to find that

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP thinks he's gonna land some pure, virginal woman in there early 20s, with everything he has to offer.....

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Virgin at some point over 10, 20, 30 years is gonna yearn to experience something else that she hasn’t

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    OP thinks he's gonna land some pure, virginal woman in there early 20s, with everything he has to offer.....
    who tf is a virgin in their early 20s in 2024? Girls aren’t virgins past 14, especially if she’s 7/10+

Originally Posted by HeNeedsMilk View Post
    church is full of whores

lol people always say that about church. full of hypocrites so i don't go. the worst sinners and liars go there, blah, blah, blah. my girl only had a single kiss one other time in her life...and it showed because she had no clue how to kiss on the lips...had to slow down and tell her to just relax and kinda let me do it. never been drunk, never smoked, never tried a drug, no tats, heavy in to volunteering since teens, works with children, no sloot friends, etc, etc.

church is a place for all people to go regardless of their past...but if you appreciate virginity, good luck finding it outside of spaces where people with strong religious convictions go. a secular virgin is probably non existent.

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    church is full of whores

The primary demographic of new church attendees are promiscuous women ashamed of their past and/or single mothers looking for a sucker. If you are a younger guy like say under 30 it’s possible you can snatch up one of the younger virgin girls that are 18-23 but I don’t know I’m 27 and I’m not even comfortable dating women that age range.

Muslim girls are indeed no good..if we are talking about Hijabis who take Islam very seriously in particular ones from Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia etc then it’s different. But most of North Africa and Turkey are extremely secular and westernized and they are no better than western women on average. Even parts of the Levant have problems. Promiscuity is common, porn viewing is common..also tattoos in some cases. Turkey, Algeria, and Tunisia are probably the worst places to look for a Muslim gf.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew
    *INTP (Logician) Crew
    *Hazel-Green Eyes Crew

Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    lol people always say that about church. full of hypocrites so i don't go. the worst sinners and liars go there, blah, blah, blah. my girl only had a single kiss one other time in her life...and it showed because she had no clue how to kiss on the lips...had to slow down and tell her to just relax and kinda let me do it. never been drunk, never smoked, never tried a drug, no tats, heavy in to volunteering since teens, works with children, no sloot friends, etc, etc.

church is a place for all people to go regardless of their past...but if you appreciate virginity, good luck finding it outside of spaces where people with strong religious convictions go. a secular virgin is probably non existent.
    you got a good one if srs bro. cherish her

Sloots value attention too much now. Religion doesn’t mean chit to these hoes anymore

The primary demographic of new church attendees are promiscuous women ashamed of their past and/or single mothers looking for a sucker. If you are a younger guy like say under 30 it’s possible you can snatch up one of the younger virgin girls that are 18-23 but I don’t know I’m 27 and I’m not even comfortable dating women that age range.

Muslim girls are indeed no good..if we are talking about Hijabis who take Islam very seriously in particular ones from Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia etc then it’s different. But most of North Africa and Turkey are extremely secular and westernized and they are no better than western women on average. Even parts of the Levant have problems. Promiscuity is common, porn viewing is common..also tattoos in some cases. Turkey, Algeria, and Tunisia are probably the worst places to look for a Muslim gf.
    facts

So true about these giga thots that suddenly turn to Jesus to try redeem their sins. It’s pathetic

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol when I think about the times I bought a chick flowers and candies. Took her on dates and made her feel special......

But you would never know about the times these sloots were being used as sex slaves by other men who didn't do any of that for her. It's hard to reconcile taking a woman seriously these days knowing that she more than likely has been all used and absued by other guys before you. Do you ignore it?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AWSbruh View Post
    Imagine your future wife sucking chads dick and letting them cum in her mouth. Then Chad proceeds to go to pound town on her and creampies her while she screams his name because that’s her dream guy. No thanks bro, I good. No virgin no, no marriage. Ded fkn srs
    Sorry virgin

Raw Dog Crew reking sloots for all the virgin sloot crew
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

You have kids and an ex wife…why on earth would you want to get married again? You lonely?

Just say no to marriage. If you want kids, find some chick in her 30s/40s that froze her eggs to focus on her career
    **Misc Decade Crew**

*God cucked Joseph
    *Would let Eva Green cuck me crew
    *Scrub skateboard crew
    *McKenzie Davis step on me please crew
    *5’9” and only date women with tall men in their families to give my kids a chance crew
    *halfrican crew
    *token buff manlet crew
    *Nebraska crew

Investing the difference r32gojirra's Avatar
    r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stevebec View Post
    My wife was literally a 21 year old kissless virgin on our wedding day, but, yeah, they're pretty rare.
    From what I gather, she still is to this day
    By reading this post you acknowledge r32gojirra is an online persona and all posts by r32gojirra are satirical in nature. Comments by r32gojirra shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

AP4C
    HTC
    Repped by kimm into 200kcrew crew

ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by azumi121 View Post
    You have kids and an ex wife…why on earth would you want to get married again? You lonely?

Just say no to marriage. If you want kids, find some chick in her 30s/40s that froze her eggs to focus on her career
    Kids and an ex wife and demands a virgin hbb LOL'd typical misc incel mindset
    ++ Always take shirt off before taking a chit Crew ++
    ++ Positivity Crew ++

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by multi0ultra View Post
    Me, insidemane, and AWSbruh are the only real ni99as left on the Misc. The rest of y’all are cucks.
    mayne shut yo bitch ass up

you real fake, that's it
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

Originally Posted by multi0ultra View Post
    Me, insidemane, and AWSbruh are the only real ni99as left on the Misc. The rest of y’all are cucks.

Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For me it’s more she’d have to sign a prenup
    That ain’t Dababy that’s Basedbaby!

Neg blueberryboy on sight crew

Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    mayne shut yo bitch ass up

you real fake, that's it
    He mogs you, incel.

you got a good one if srs bro. cherish her

Sloots value attention too much now. Religion doesn’t mean chit to these hoes anymore
    yeah i get a feeling a lot of them kinda use religion for attention (hopefully the evolve in it), but also if you happen to find one that has been serious about it for life without a break...you gotta be willing to live that life too. we go to church, Bible study every week, volunteer (her more than me) and talk about our faith almost daily. i just happened to be at a time in my life when i wanted to pursue Jesus when we met so it wasn't me trying to be fake just to "get" her.

AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWSbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    lol when I think about the times I bought a chick flowers and candies. Took her on dates and made her feel special......

But you would never know about the times these sloots were being used as sex slaves by other men who didn't do any of that for her. It's hard to reconcile taking a woman seriously these days knowing that she more than likely has been all used and absued by other guys before you. Do you ignore it?
    I can’t ignore it srs.