Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    All statism is fundamentally flawed. If christians were smart they'd identify it as a secular religion and then decide whether they really accept Yahweh as the one true god
    The founding fathers should have specified something like (and this is off the top of my head in 30 seconds)

"Christianity is the only recognized religion by the government, but the government may not interfere in it's practice. All other religions will not be recognized nor given support by the government of the United States."

Who can stay?

- Protestants
    - Catholics
    - Orthodox
    - etc...

bye Jews
    bye Atheists
    bye Satan worshippers
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bluebeltATT View Post
    It'S TrUmPs FaUlT!!!

Also Trump

Weird none of the “this is Trump’s fault” crew has chimed in on this post

FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlipBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by goody1 View Post
    Just wait. Joe Scarborough sperged out about this earlier saying this is trumps/Rs fault for not going forward with the “border (Ukraine/israel) bill”
    **Positive Crew**
    We're All going to Make it Crew
    Ex-Chicago Crew
    Pinoy crew

Bench: 295 srs
    Squat: ayy
    DL: lmao

6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It'S TrUmPs FaUlT!!!

Also Trump

It's simple, Sillie and NY******* will just ignore posts that destroy their propaganda.

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OGfrom06 View Post
    Half Hispanic Texas National Guards trying to shoo away mostly Hispanic migrants

They are fluently speaking Spanish with each other

lulz
    I have ALWAYS thought this and imo it is a very under looked part of this entire issue. If you look at the border guards, 90% of them are Hispanic. Most speak Spanish. Up until VERY recently when we have seen more Africans and Chinese coming into the US, I have always thought it was odd that it was mainly Hispanics trying to guard against other Hispanics. I am not saying they aren't doing their job to some extent, but let's face it, there are probably some that are more lenient and tolerant of these Hispanics coming in simply because they share the same DNA and culture.

It would be the same if you had mainly white Irish or German heritage American border guards (who speak Gaelic or German) defending the northern border as 10s of 1000s of white Irish and German people were breaking through there illegally. You would have to believe that many of those guards would actually like what they were seeing and be a little more 'allowing' of the entire thing.

Add in the fact that Hispanics are considered a minority and somewhat looked down upon in this country, and I think it is very likely that many of these Hispanic border guards really have no problem with these people coming across.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BeachPro11 View Post
    I have ALWAYS thought this and imo it is a very under looked part of this entire issue. If you look at the border guards, 90% of them are Hispanic. Most speak Spanish. Up until VERY recently when we have seen more Africans and Chinese coming into the US, I have always thought it was odd that it was mainly Hispanics trying to guard against other Hispanics. I am not saying they aren't doing their job to some extent, but let's face it, there are probably some that are more lenient and tolerant of these Hispanics coming in simply because they share the same DNA and culture.

It would be the same if you had mainly white Irish or German heritage American border guards (who speak Gaelic or German) defending the northern border as 10s of 1000s of white Irish and German people were breaking through there illegally. You would have to believe that many of those guards would actually like what they were seeing and be a little more 'allowing' of the entire thing.

Add in the fact that Hispanics are considered a minority and somewhat looked down upon in this country, and I think it is very likely that many of these Hispanic border guards really have no problem with these people coming across.
    mexican mom living in California :
    "hijo, my sister needs to come to america. also, she has two friends who want to come too."

american born mexican son who works in border security :
    "okay mama. tell them to come to X location during my shift, and i'll let them through quietly and help them."

i wonder how many of them are official connects for mexicans. probably charge a little $$ too for the trouble.
    or even drug cartels.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    mexican mom living in California :
    "hijo, my sister needs to come to america. also, she has two friends who want to come too."

american born mexican son who works in border security :
    "okay mama. tell them to come to X location during my shift, and i'll let them through quietly and help them."

i wonder how many of them are official connects for mexicans. probably charge a little $$ too for the trouble.
    or even drug cartels.
    Exactly. You know this is happening. I can't imagine the amount of US border guards who are on the take getting cartel money. I think it would shock us all. Many of these border guards are first or second generation Mexicans. They share the same culture as the people coming across the border. Same DNA.

Watch video from the border and who the guards are and who is in charge at the border. You rarely see any white people. Never any blacks. Just mainly Hispanics.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

Exactly. You know this is happening. I can't imagine the amount of US border guards who are on the take getting cartel money. I think it would shock us all. Many of these border guards are first or second generation Mexicans. They share the same culture as the people coming across the border. Same DNA.

Watch video from the border and who the guards are and who is in charge at the border. You rarely see any white people. Never any blacks. Just mainly Hispanics.
    This is why liberals have destroyed this country.

America should not have apologized for the Japanese Internment Camps in WW2. We will never know how many of those Japanese Americans were actually spies, and we thwarted their efforts by sending them off to live in a camp.

Just look at what's going on today with all these "Chinese Americans" .... people born on american soil, of Chinese descent.... selling america's secrets to China.

People are tribal by nature, it's true. We need a new world where people are back to having common sense and eradicating liberalism from the country.

I should be in charge. I honestly don't give a **** of people's whining. I'd do what helps America.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

There's several reason why you only see Hispanic border patrol

Reason #1 is more than likely because it is a federal government job that comes with perks and benefits that the private sector may not have

#2 mostly because of communication. Hispanic people don't have to learn Spanish as most of them ( 99% ) already speak Spanish
    vs the white man that would have to spend hours and hours learning the language just to communicate

Some do but those are the ones who probably started out as BP on the front lines and then worked their way up to leadership positions

#3 the ones you see that look hispanic are hispanic but of Tejano ancestry

What this means is they were born in Texas more than likely from historical Texas land that used to be part of Mexico.

Their generations go back to when Texas was land owned by Mexico and once Texas fought and won it's independence from Mexico the people living inside of it's borders were now considered Tejano or Texan in Spanish

Now that generations have gone by these people who were born in Texas from old Tejano lineage usually consider themselves Tejanos and not Mexican

So while yes there is corruption within the BP it's no different than corruption in say, police departments.

It's rare and i'm sure it is known but by and large most have integrity and it isn't like a fellow cop or BP agent is going to rat out one of tjheir own, they just don't participate in the corruption

This is just from 5hit i have heard over the years things are probably different now who knows
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu

There's several reason why you only see Hispanic border patrol

Reason #1 is more than likely because it is a federal government job that comes with perks and benefits that the private sector may not have

#2 mostly because of communication. Hispanic people don't have to learn Spanish as most of them ( 99% ) already speak Spanish
    vs the white man that would have to spend hours and hours learning the language just to communicate

Some do but those are the ones who probably started out as BP on the front lines and then worked their way up to leadership positions

#3 the ones you see that look hispanic are hispanic but of Tejano ancestry

What this means is they were born in Texas more than likely from historical Texas land that used to be part of Mexico.

Their generations go back to when Texas was land owned by Mexico and once Texas fought and won it's independence from Mexico the people living inside of it's borders were now considered Tejano or Texan in Spanish

Now that generations have gone by these people who were born in Texas from old Tejano lineage usually consider themselves Tejanos and not Mexican

So while yes there is corruption within the BP it's no different than corruption in say, police departments.

It's rare and i'm sure it is known but by and large most have integrity and it isn't like a fellow cop or BP agent is going to rat out one of tjheir own, they just don't participate in the corruption

This is just from 5hit i have heard over the years things are probably different now who knows
    Agree with most of that and of course many of the reasons why there are mainly Hispanic border guards make perfect sense.

As you said.

But I also know human nature. And Human nature said birds of a feather flock together.....

Agree with most of that and of course many of the reasons why there are mainly Hispanic border guards make perfect sense.

As you said.

But I also know human nature. And Human nature said birds of a feather flock together.....

imagine if we get into a war with china?

chinese spies will wreak havoc on us and help China win the war, because we'd be too weak to do anything.
    Last edited by CalmWind; 03-23-2024 at 07:21 AM.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by goody1 View Post
    This just proves Trump did nothing about the border. Temp band aid "fixes" only delay the problem.

So weird that Biden and the Senate tried to fix it the right way with a border bill and Trump told the House not to pass it. Trump's own actions - not words - proves he doesn't want to fix the border.

Originally Posted by 6gorillion View Post
    It's simple, Sillie and NY******* will just ignore posts that destroy their propaganda.
    Rekt.

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    This just proves Trump did nothing about the border. Temp band aid "fixes" only delay the problem.

So weird that Biden and the Senate tried to fix it the right way with a border bill and Trump told the House not to pass it. Trump's own actions - not words - proves he doesn't want to fix the border.
    This ^^^is what being a morally bankrupt human being looks like.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This just proves Trump did nothing about the border.
    And THIS proves he did a lot. But as usual, into the fourth year of the Biden administration, the pathetic deflections need to blame anyone who isn't Biden, for Biden's endless failures

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    And THIS proves he did a lot. But as usual, into the fourth year of the Biden administration, the pathetic deflections need to blame anyone who isn't Biden, for Biden's endless failures

No. It proves he did a band aid fix as I already said.

If he ACTUALLY fixed anything we wouldn't have the problems we see today.

Amazing how you keep defending Trump though, party over country for you as usual.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Pat.. None of you even wanted him to fix the border, remember?

"Open boarderz! No human is teh illegal! Y U hate teh brown people!"

Amazing how you keep defending Trump though, party over country for you as usual.
    Strong words from the Biden nuthugger who chooses party over country.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you look at PROOF that the border was under control with Trump, you look at PROOF that Biden instantly destroyed the border upon taking office... so you attack Trump and anyone who points out BIDEN's failures

Why can't you actually address BIDEN in a thread about BIDEN's latest, disastrous failure? Trump has been gone for over three years. At some point Biden needs to put on the big boy pants.
    Last edited by nutsy54; 03-23-2024 at 12:55 PM.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Rekt.
    How many crossings under Trump? How many under Biden?

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Pat.. None of you even wanted him to fix the border, remember?

"Open boarderz! No human is teh illegal! Y U hate teh brown people!"

Strong words from the Biden nuthugger who chooses party over country.
    Patty and Bodhy see them as an economic boon, so in the short run, they're causing states and cities to cut services, and declare a state of emergency, but in the long run, they're gonna become such an asset to the US......

4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

This guy is definitely on an ADL or SHAREBLUE payroll. DEFINITELY. This level of dishonesty is banworthy. Having people like this on a board always leads to mods getting extorted so the "alternate" opinion can prevail. We've seen it a million times, look at the entirety of reddit. MODS: THERE IS NO HONOR in allowing those that intentionally subvert us to actively collude in a space of otherwise honest discussion. They seek to poison the well AND MUST BE FILTERED. They are colluding at an international level, while honest posters here simply speak for themselves. This manufacturing of consensus is a hostile act and must be met with action. It is not free speech to yell fire in a theatre, AND IT IS NOT FREE SPEECH TO CLAIM ITS A MOSTLY PEACEFUL FIRE.

Pls ban nypat and other organizational operatives.
    Jesus wasn't a pacifist

goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    This ^^^is what being a morally bankrupt human being looks like.
    It’s what being a cultist looks like.
    He and Sillie will call others cultists all day long yet don’t realize they are two of the biggest cultists on here.
    No honest person can look at that graphic and say Trump didn’t do anything.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 4g64fiero View Post
    This guy is definitely on an ADL or SHAREBLUE payroll. DEFINITELY. This level of dishonesty is banworthy. Having people like this on a board always leads to mods getting extorted so the "alternate" opinion can prevail. We've seen it a million times, look at the entirety of reddit. MODS: THERE IS NO HONOR in allowing those that intentionally subvert us to actively collude in a space of otherwise honest discussion. They seek to poison the well AND MUST BE FILTERED. They are colluding at an international level, while honest posters here simply speak for themselves. This manufacturing of consensus is a hostile act and must be met with action. It is not free speech to yell fire in a theatre, AND IT IS NOT FREE SPEECH TO CLAIM ITS A MOSTLY PEACEFUL FIRE.

Pls ban nypat and other organizational operatives.
    Who, Pat??

That's givng his ass far too much credit. He and Ass Rot are both batshiit insane, they get their NPC downloads from whatever Richard Mandow is shoveling on any given day, and they will defend their cult leader to the death regardless of whatever facts you rub their idiot faces in.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This mongoloid is too far gone even to the center

The brain rot he/she/they/them suffers is beyond repair

Best to not engage with such dishonesty , your brain cells will thank you
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This mongoloid is too far gone even to the center

The brain rot he/she/they/them suffers is beyond repair

Best to not engage with such dishonesty , your brain cells will thank you
    Yep. One of the most intellectually dishonest/bad faith and painfully stupid people here (though there is some other really stiff competition).

He must know, to some extent, how full of chit he is considering his repeated meltdowns.

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Yep. One of the most intellectually dishonest/bad faith and painfully stupid people here (though there is some other really stiff competition).

He must know, to some extent, how full of chit he is considering his repeated meltdowns.
    Has to be trolling, Biden undid so many of Trump's policies, and somehow all of these crossings are Trump's fault?

And that so called border bill is a joke, it would allow something like 5,000 crossings a day, and pretty much help all of these illegals get their green cards faster, which is what they want, because we know who'll they'll vote for......