Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post

His immediate 1st step is flawed.

If I graft light sensitive cells ok my arm, would I be able to "see" light from my arm? No, of course not.

If a child is born with naturally mutated light sensitive cells on his arms would he be able to see light from his arms? No. Of course nor.

Why? Because our brains lack the mechanisms to address those senses.

Even his 1st step is a huge huge huge leap and requires multiple mechanics working in tandem.

Sorry bud. It doesn't work
    [My wife drank 9 Adios MFers in one night on a business trip with her boss]

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I guess there is a debate on evolution and how to comes about. It is humorously called a fight between the creeps and the jerks. The creeps are Darwin supports, believing that evolution happens slowly or creeps along. The jerks say that most evolution happens quickly, in quick jerks that are little understood. The jerks point to archeological data to support their position.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Darwin himself said that the fossil record should be FULL of "intermediary fossils"

except there wasn't. oops.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Condo41 View Post
    His immediate 1st step is flawed.

If I graft light sensitive cells ok my arm, would I be able to "see" light from my arm? No, of course not.

If a child is born with naturally mutated light sensitive cells on his arms would he be able to see light from his arms? No. Of course nor.

Even his 1st step is a huge huge huge leap and requires multiple mechanics working in tandem.

Sorry bud. It doesn't work
    the entire field was hijacked away from Christians, except by evil men who hated God.

for example, natural selection was first theorized by a CHRISTIAN Scientist named Edward Blythe... he said animals have the ability to change and adapt because God didn't want them to die out when the environmental conditions change and such. It was a design choice by a Creator.

Then the evil men come along, steal the idea, but remove God from the equation (Darwin).

It's so funny, we have actual letters from Darwin himself, saying that his motive is to remove God from the question.

And then academia, comprised of wannabe intellectuals who think they are so smart, keep the thing going because "im too smart to believe in your silly fairytales like you dumb people"

it's all a farce. all sciences are not the same. some of these social sciences are completely open to interpretation. which interpretation you choose, is up to you.

it's hilarious, when you open your eyes to the scam... these scientists will create entire fake species out of a SMALL FRACTION of a bone fragment. And go on to invent an entire "transitionary human" in the evolution tree. I call these guys "bone readers" to mock them

They did that **** with whales not too long ago. Some wannabe intellectual with his fancy degree, found some whale fossil remains, incomplete remains. From that, he claimed that he found a whale species that had rudimentary legs. Why? To fill in the gaps in the evolution tree. Except, he was proven to be false and that it was no such thing, and it's a normal thing for some whales to have.

modern academia is so politicized, that if you don't carry the same belief system in evolution, you get fired and never get funding. nobody is allowed to question the established paradigms.

the whole thing is a scam.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Horizon92 View Post
    Think about your argument. Lets say that there were an ape/chimp between a chimpanzee in terms of intellect. Lets call this ape "smart chimp". You could still just say "why aren't there something between smart chimps and humans?"
    There is a world of a difference between us and chimps. And there is exactly zero animals in between.

Theres a reason why they started teaching me “punctuated evolution†instead of “graduated evolution†in high school - it’s because theres missing links everywhere.

Its complete nonsense

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    Darwin himself said that the fossil record should be FULL of "intermediary fossils"

except there wasn't. oops.
    Except not everything that dies does so at the right place and time to turn to stone.

We have thousands of fossils from billions of years of evolution.

Oh and by the way I am the son of god. I am the alpha and omega. The only way to heaven is through worshipping me and sending me 10% of your earnings. I'm going to go write a book about it. Prove me wrong religioncels. God already told me all this. Take my word for it. Gonna go chit out a magical turd now.

Originally Posted by baldbrah View Post
    Except not everything that dies does so at the right place and time to turn to stone.

We have thousands of fossils from billions of years of evolution.

Oh and by the way I am the son of god. I am the alpha and omega. The only way to heaven is through worshipping me and sending me 10% of your earnings. I'm going to go write a book about it. Prove me wrong religioncels. God already told me all this. Take my word for it. Gonna go chit out a magical turd now.
    doesn't even deserve a response because deep down you know your post is full of it, has bad logic, and you're in denial.

good luck, hope you get the courage to stare yourself down and be honest with yourself someday

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wings

Dolphins

Giraffes

And the eyeball

All make evolution as we believe we understand it false.

Wings because....the concept of a minimal difference within a species giving it an advantage such that it grows Wings over 2 million years makes no sense. If you don't have functional semi-flight already, no amount of minimal difference will lead to an impact full advantage. Find me the human male and female who can "fly" better than any other human. At one point, nothing had Wings, just like humans, and to find the few that could "fly" better than others despite not having flight is nonsense.

Giraffes have long necks. They evolved this way because reaching the higher leaders allows them an advantage to get food. Early giraffes didn't have long necks. But in order to grow from 12" to 9 feet, it stands to reason that the neck must pass every inch in between. If not having a 9' neck is such a death sentence, how did the entire species make it through the whole 2 foot phase???

Additionally for giraffes...if having the inability to reach top leaves is such a death sentence that all shorter neck giraffes died before they could reproduce, why is there not one single other long necked animal in Africa? If there was at least 1 or 2 it would make a tiny bit more sense, but there isn't one.

Dolphins. 2 milly years ago it was a hairy pig. Evolved to live on land. Loves the land. Finds food on land. Mates on land. Births on land. Parents lived on land. Grandparents lived on land. All species on land. Lol brb our entire species is gonna decide together to live in water now. None of us are adapted for water, but we're gonna do it. All of us. For 2 million years. Lol wtf

Eyeballs. Some mechanisms aren't a single trait. Some mechanisms, flight included, require IMMENSE detail and multiple mechanics working in tandem in order to exist. Without 1 feature, the entire mechanism fails. For flight you don't just need Wings, you need your entire body to be prepared for flight. An eyeball is too complicated for all things to evolve perfectly within the body to create sight.

Disclaimer: evolution experts acknowledge these holes in the theory. DO NOT try to argue these points if you're pro-evolutioncel. The experts don't argue them. They just nod and say "ya we don't know that (yet)" so don't embarass yourself
    It makes perfect sense when you have many groups experiencing the same mutation and gradually carrying it forward to offsprings, whales were land creatures who gradually moved into the ocean.
    Remember you are trying to get inside the mind of a creature that lived millions of years ago and your arguments make no sense at all
    Every Man apart, Every Man an Emperor

Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is no chance that a child would have such a mutation in the first place, also your graft cells wouldn't be able to live.
    We had other sensors before sight and we got used to being sensitive to light.
    Every Man apart, Every Man an Emperor

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT a load of intellectuals that have been misled into believing a falsehood - oh how the human mind works... believed what it's conditioned to believe and then filling in the gaps to 'make sense' of it all.

All human beings stem from Adam and Eve, yet here we have Africans, East asians, Australian Aborigines, and White people - each with its own, distinct looking skull and frame, yet we all belong to the same species.

That's becauses all life on earth was created with the ability to MORPH and adapt to its environment and climate - but that's very different to a monkey becoming a semi-human being over the courses of 'millions of years'.

And again, if evolution is real, where's the other species that evolved higher intellect? Right now there's only the human being that's aware of its own existence and lives life in an organised way.
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    the entire field was hijacked away from Christians, except by evil men who hated God.

for example, natural selection was first theorized by a CHRISTIAN Scientist named Edward Blythe... he said animals have the ability to change and adapt because God didn't want them to die out when the environmental conditions change and such. It was a design choice by a Creator.

Then the evil men come along, steal the idea, but remove God from the equation (Darwin).

It's so funny, we have actual letters from Darwin himself, saying that his motive is to remove God from the question.

And then academia, comprised of wannabe intellectuals who think they are so smart, keep the thing going because "im too smart to believe in your silly fairytales like you dumb people"

it's all a farce. all sciences are not the same. some of these social sciences are completely open to interpretation. which interpretation you choose, is up to you.

it's hilarious, when you open your eyes to the scam... these scientists will create entire fake species out of a SMALL FRACTION of a bone fragment. And go on to invent an entire "transitionary human" in the evolution tree. I call these guys "bone readers" to mock them

They did that **** with whales not too long ago. Some wannabe intellectual with his fancy degree, found some whale fossil remains, incomplete remains. From that, he claimed that he found a whale species that had rudimentary legs. Why? To fill in the gaps in the evolution tree. Except, he was proven to be false and that it was no such thing, and it's a normal thing for some whales to have.

modern academia is so politicized, that if you don't carry the same belief system in evolution, you get fired and never get funding. nobody is allowed to question the established paradigms.

the whole thing is a scam.
    One of the people who came up with the theory of evolution was a friend of charles darwin and was into the occult

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    ITT a load of intellectuals that have been misled into believing a falsehood .

All human beings stem from Adam and Eve.

That's becauses all life on earth was created with the ability to MORPH and adapt to its environment and climate.
    Lol.

I left the first part because I thought it was funny given how you followed it lol.

The last part is not true, humans don't adapt to their environment as much as they adapt their environment to them, sure, we can survive in harsh conditions but that is only so that we have time to create a solution. Humans can walk without shoes in rough environments and their feet will "evolve" into calluses but that is why and how humans come to make shoes, adapting their environment to them. Adam and Eve also were not the first humans and I think you know this lol.

One of the people who came up with the theory of evolution was a friend of charles darwin and was into the occult
    Similar can be said of the big bang lol.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    Lol.

I left the first part because I thought it was funny given how you followed it lol.

The last part is not true, humans don't adapt to their environment as much as they adapt their environment to them, sure, we can survive in harsh conditions but that is only so that we have time to create a solution. Humans can walk without shoes in rough environments and their feet will "evolve" into calluses but that is why and how humans come to make shoes, adapting their environment to them. Adam and Eve also were not the first humans and I think you know this lol.

Similar can be said of the big bang lol.
    Wonder why CERN has a statue of pagan 'god' shiva the destroyer?

Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brommando View Post
    It makes perfect sense when you have many groups experiencing the same mutation and gradually carrying it forward to offsprings, whales were land creatures who gradually moved into the ocean.
    Remember you are trying to get inside the mind of a creature that lived millions of years ago and your arguments make no sense at all
    No, not the mind of a creature

The mind of all of that species for all generations spanning over 2 million years.

Makes no sense.
    [My wife drank 9 Adios MFers in one night on a business trip with her boss]

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wonder why CERN has a statue of pagan 'god' shiva the destroyer?

Lol, no, I know Shiva's true name is KRST.

That means Christ.

<3.

No, not the mind of a creature

The mind of all of that species for all generations spanning over 2 million years.

Makes no sense.
    Believing in the theory of evolution is a BELIEF - first you have to understand beliefs and then you can understand why people think that evolution is not a giant hoax.

People die for their beliefs in islam, yet it's a false religion - they think it's real though.

Makes you wonder why I am so confident about christianity though huh

Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think if miscers keep debating these matters endlessly we will reach an absolute truth that will surpass all current scientific & philosophical understanding.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Creationcels and evolutioncels are two sides of the same coin, just have blind faith on whatever they want to believe. Both theories are impossible to prove nor deny, yet people love to claim they are sure of what is the "right answer"

We do not know, in fact, where the fuk did we come from, among many other unanswerable questions that exist regarding our existence and the universe's while we are at it.

FTR i think its bull**** too, and i think we are living in a simulation. Either we or the world around us is a high form of AI, a programmed reality, and i believe it either all started on the day of our birth, like a videogame, and someone is controlling our character, or the world started on day 1 with the first few humans randomly spawning on the virgin earth and things took off from there, and we are just part of that, either as forms of highly biological advanced AI, or controlled by other type of consciousness not necessarily AI.

Sounds crazy, probably 99% people would think im an idiot for thinking that, but hey, with how AI is advancing... and with how many misteries to resolve there are on the universe... i think this theory fits kind of right
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Creationcels and evolutioncels are two sides of the same coin, just have blind faith on whatever they want to believe. Both theories are impossible to prove nor deny, yet people love to claim they are sure of what is the "right answer"

We do not know, in fact, where the fuk did we come from, among many other unanswerable questions that exist regarding our existence and the universe's while we are at it.

FTR i think its bull**** too, and i think we are living in a simulation. Either we or the world around us is a high form of AI, a programmed reality, and i believe it either all started on the day of our birth, like a videogame, and someone is controlling our character, or the world started on day 1 with the first few humans randomly spawning on the virgin earth and things took off from there, and we are just part of that, either as forms of highly biological advanced AI, or controlled by other type of consciousness not necessarily AI.

Sounds crazy, probably 99% people would think im an idiot for thinking that, but hey, with how AI is advancing... and with how many misteries to resolve there are on the universe... i think this theory fits kind of right
    Well yeah there's God (the creator) and the Heaven and the Earth (the creation) - where God is the programmer and IT peron and the creation is 'the simulation'

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post

Just remember, when does the simulation end?

When the simulants discover they are living in a simulation - at that point the experiment ends because it makes no sense to continue on with it.

Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    Just remember, when does the simulation end?

When the simulants discover they are living in a simulation - at that point the experiment ends because it makes no sense to continue on with it.

Is that your own original idea or somebody else's belief that you heard or read about?

Lol, no, I know Shiva's true name is KRST.

That means Christ.

<3.
    You should start by reading Genesis and then read the Gospel of John - then you'll understand that the belief in Jesus Christ is incompatible with paganism, which is of satan.

Believing in the theory of evolution is a BELIEF - first you have to understand beliefs and then you can understand why people think that evolution is not a giant hoax.

People die for their beliefs in islam, yet it's a false religion - they think it's real though.

Makes you wonder why I am so confident about christianity though huh
    Why would Islam be false and Christianity real when they both come from the same source?

Why would Jesus be true and Mohammad false when neither is possible without Abraham?

Why did Jesus go to India?

You should start by reason Genesis and then read the Gospel of John - then you'll understand that the belief in Jesus Christ is incompatible with paganism, which is of satan.
    Biblical stories such as Noah's Flood were derived from old pagan stories.

How do you explain that?

Lol.

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MarioMiami305 View Post
    because it's not true

they've never found "the missing link".
    What if we are the "missing link" between chimps and aliens?

Why would Islam be false and Christianity real when they both come from the same source?

Why would Jesus be true and Mohammad false when neither is possible without Abraham?

Why did Jesus go to India?
    they don't come from the same source - Christians believe that Jesus Christ is the prophesied messiah of the Old Testament, muslims think that Jesus is a prophet.. it's like a hindu believing in 1000 gods and also believing in Jesus Christ. Hope you can see where the perversion lays.

Your second question is based off of a non sequitur - mohammed is some random arab and has nothing to do with abraham or the people of abraham. Jesus Christ is God in the flesh and mohamed married a 9 year old and got rid of his adopted son to be permitted to marry his adopted son's wife.

Also Jesus never went to India - He lived His life in the levant

again you should actually read the gospels before commenting further

Originally Posted by EdwardTheGreat View Post
    What if we are the "missing link" between chimps and aliens?
    What makes you believe that aliens are real?

Originally Posted by Channel83 View Post
    I think if miscers keep debating these matters endlessly we will reach an absolute truth that will surpass all current scientific & philosophical understanding.
    Already there brah.

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What makes you believe that aliens are real?
    If it is possible for an "all powerful being" to sh*t out an entire universe and everything in it, then the possibility of intelligent life somewhere else in that universe is not far-fetched at all.

Biblical stories such as Noah's Flood were derived from old pagan stories.

How do you explain that?

Lol.
    Or the flood was mentioned in the pagan stories because it was something that everybody at the time knew about and believed in and it could not be hidden from humanity by demonic forces, so they created stories AROUND it.

Genesis was revealed to Moses a long time after the flood had happened and even a long time after Abraham was on earth

they don't come from the same source - Christians believe that Jesus Christ is the prophesied messiah of the Old Testament, muslims think that Jesus is a prophet.. it's like a hindu believing in 1000 gods and also believing in Jesus Christ. Hope you can see where the perversion lays.
    They are all Abrahamic religions, Abraham is the reason that the al-Ḥajar al-Aswad was placed into the Bayt Allah, Abraham is the reason that Jesus Christ had the opportunity to usurp the title of KRST and Abraham...

They are all Abrahamic religions, Abraham is the reason that the al-Ḥajar al-Aswad was placed into the Bayt Allah, Abraham is the reason that Jesus Christ had the opportunity to usurp the title of KRST and Abraham...
    That's interesting - where did you get this information from?

Based on that line of reasoning even Jehovah's witness is an abrahamic belief - but good luck with that