View Poll Results: wrist roller

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes i use them they work great......

14 87.50%
  • no i dont use them they ar worth less....

2 12.50%
    outflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wrist Roller...........

how many people do these to build forearms,

dont know what they are then go here but you should know.......
    http://www2.mailordercentral.com/ironmind/

and how long should the rope be.........or how long is the rope you use.....
    You have to love bodybuilding so much that you'll concentrate on a movement with enough intensity to actually convince yourself that the muscle is visibly growing with every repetition. As you pump and squeeze, you can feel it, you can see it, and you don't want to stop.

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I made one myself, get the rope as long as you want it so it doesnt hit the floor when your arms are extended out. Some people get the rope long enough so it gets as close to the ground without touching when they are standing flat on the ground, while I get it so I can stand on a chair and get that extra 3 feet of pain! they work well and when you get one remember to roll the rope up both ways, meaning twist forward and back

peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma