jbarry11221 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Appendix Surgery Effect or Improper Exercise?

Hi, newbie to working out here, male. I have always been skinny and eating healthy but never really doing much working out. I recently bought 8 and 10 pound dumbbells, the 5 ones felt too light and the exercises with them pointless. I started doing 20-30 minute workouts with them every 2 days or so for chest and shoulders off of youtube videos (romanian deadlifts, shoulder flies, pushups with the dumbells, etc). I have been doing this for 3 weeks, and the last 2 times I worked out I felt a slight pain in the lower bottom right part where my appendix used to be (I had it removed 2 years ago as the appendix had ruptured, nothing related to working out then). From my very limited knowledge, when lifting very heavy weights, one needs to be careful about causing hernia, but the weights I am working with are what in my mind at least I would consider far off from that kind of weight. Could this be due to having had a surgery and that area being sensitive to exercises? Or could it be due to me not exercising the right way - I try to look at myself in the mirror and I seem to be doing the exercises as shown in the video.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    could be