BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000)

Arrow Why would a sloot do this chiet? Srs

So a bish. Way under my league lets be honest.
    I keep suggesting plans for future, she agrees but never locks it in.
    Then once time arrives, theres a excuse why it couldnt happen.
    Bullchit excuse.

Id get it if i was some creep & she would ignore me. But this gal is talking to me alot. Flirting.
    She msgs me first, always. And instantly replies.
    I might not watch her msg for hours. Then she replies within a minute once i hit her w something.

I dont get it bro.
    I simply cannot buy the bullcrap excuses. Sloots always make time for chad
    Is she anxious of meeting up, or am i being used as some ****ing simp? By a ****ing 6/10?

What is this bitch up to
    Tell it to me str8 boys

DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pics
    *Of the ugly or strange look Crew*
    *🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷*
    *To crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet — to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women Crew*
    *Pureblood Chad Crew*
    *6'1 Master Race Crew*

Registered User explosiveMidget's Avatar
    explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol take the hint boyo.

BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) BorderlineBrahh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by explosiveMidget View Post
    Lol take the hint boyo.
    Np hint to take bro.

She sends me a good morning❤️ every damn day. Wishes me a good day.
    Asks how im doing and chit. We literally talk all day unless i ignore her on purpose

I think shes some nutcase & gets kicks of me crawling behind her ass

HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If she was even remotely interested, she would make time. Proceed accordingly.

She obviously likes to yap and the attention like most sloots, but you're obviously well entrenched in the friendzone.

Originally Posted by HarryDick View Post
    If she was even remotely interested, she would make time. Proceed accordingly.
    Yeah im not gonna put a ounce on her anymore. Its up to her to set it up if she wants it im done lol

FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why do sloots do anything, brah?

The sloot mind is not even worth trying to figure out. Just roll along the best you can, bang when you get good opportunities to do so, and don't worry about the rest. Even they couldn't tell you why they do what they do, so no sense in putting any thought into it

Oddly enough, adopting and truly sticking to that mindset will net you more sloots than putting thought into will. Sloots have a sixth sense about that chit

Originally Posted by FelixTheCat1919 View Post
    Why do sloots do anything, brah?

The sloot mind is not even worth trying to figure out. Just roll along the best you can, bang when you get good opportunities to do so, and don't worry about the rest. Even they couldn't tell you why they do what they do, so no sense in putting any thought into it

Oddly enough, adopting and truly sticking to that mindset will net you more sloots than putting thought into will. Sloots have a sixth sense about that chit
    Good point.

StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Hey its been nice talking to you, but Im not interested in being platonic pen pals. If we cant meet up, then I think we should stop talking."

Either she will meet up with you, or she wont. The attention she receives from you is enough for women; this is why they can text and text and text without escalation. When you threaten to cut that off, you will get your real answer.
    Dave Ramsey Crew
    <HTC>

Originally Posted by StormRunner View Post
    "Hey its been nice talking to you, but Im not interested in being platonic pen pals. If we cant meet up, then I think we should stop talking."

Either she will meet up with you, or she wont. The attention she receives from you is enough for women; this is why they can text and text and text without escalation. When you threaten to cut that off, you will get your real answer.
    Yeah das it mane.

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Imagine that, a girl wants attention with no strings. Create strings and just be blunt that you want to meet up and start flirting hard. She will either jump into bed with you or bail, either way you're better off than you are now.

Update. I gave her the ultimatum.

She got mad. But we set it up for friday.
    Now shes mad though?

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BorderlineBrahh View Post

Now shes mad though?
    What do you mean she's mad? But she still agreed to a date? Or was it just "hey, let's meet up."

AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    piram pls

yea boyo, i dealt with this all the time fkn drove me crazy

i got no advice cuz i never mastered why these hoes be playing games

it's also why i haven't been on a date in years while building my business

all these little mental energy saps add up and ruin ur chance at success

AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnklesBruised has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Now shes mad though?
    boyo i'm just speakin from my experience but u alrdy know she's gonna cancel that shiet too

idk about finland sloots but dat many days apart is 90% chance she's finna cancel

Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    What do you mean she's mad? But she still agreed to a date? Or was it just "hey, let's meet up."
    I pretty much told her shes playing me for attentiont & that im no simp & **** aint gonna fly no more.
    Then she got mad & defensive. Not gonna get into detail what she said.
    But she said i can come & stay fri-sat this weekend.

Originally Posted by AnklesBruised View Post
    boyo i'm just speakin from my experience but u alrdy know she's gonna cancel that shiet too

idk about finland sloots but dat many days apart is 90% chance she's finna cancel
    Well she knows im out the door the 2nd shes cancelling it
    And i can be done w this hoe already

I pretty much told her shes playing me for attentiont & that im no simp & **** aint gonna fly no more.
    yea confrontation is the best way to handle these hoes when they play games

stupid miscers back in the day used to preach "don't show weakness"

bitch, the weakness is going along with her stupid games when she's clearly manipulating ur arse for attention

Well she knows im out the door the 2nd shes cancelling it
    And i can be done w this hoe already
    Well there you go. Just don't act like an idiot and you're guaranteed to get laid at least once. If she's a train wreck then bounce.

Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So a bish. Way under my league lets be honest.
    I keep suggesting plans for future, she agrees but never locks it in.
    Then once time arrives, theres a excuse why it couldnt happen.
    Bullchit excuse.

Id get it if i was some creep & she would ignore me. But this gal is talking to me alot. Flirting.
    She msgs me first, always. And instantly replies.
    I might not watch her msg for hours. Then she replies within a minute once i hit her w something.

I dont get it bro.
    I simply cannot buy the bullcrap excuses. Sloots always make time for chad
    Is she anxious of meeting up, or am i being used as some ****ing simp? By a ****ing 6/10?

What is this bitch up to
    Tell it to me str8 boys
    Many possible explanations - which I will get to in a bit. But the most important thing for you is to move on and go NC. A girl who is interested will make your life extremely easy. Exactly how easy will vary, but once you've made your intentions clear, the ball is in her court and if she is interested, she will make a play. It is as simple as that.

So, lets just first accept that she is / has rejected you, and its time to move on. The question then becomes, why did she reject you? I will assume that you are in fact way above her league, even though that might not be entirely true. You may be only somewhat above her league.

Possible reasons:

(1) She has better options. Yes, she may be way below you in terms of looks. But it only takes a better looking or taller guy than you who is willing to smash her on the regular to make her interest in you plumet. And there are A LOT of sexual deviant, zero standard Chads out there.

(2) She is delusional. Women at all ages, but particularly young women below the age of 30 are typically beyond deluded in terms of their SMV. A 5/10 girl in terms of facial genetics with severe acne and 100 lb overweight will often think she literally can get a model tier tall Chad. She may understand she won't marry a man like that, but she knows she can get him or someone close to him to smash. This is essentially the whole issue behind incels these days. Girls can go longer without sex, so they can afford to be more picky. They experience Chad and it ruins their attraction for anyone even close to their own looks level.

(3) You just straight up didn't hit it off. Yes, "chemistry" actually matters. Girls really do want easy going guys who can make them laugh around them. They don't want autistic mean muggers. If you screw up this part, you're generally fuked. Yes, if you look like a 10/10 Chad you will get away with it, but almost nobody does so it doesn't matter.

(4) You somehow come off as low status / below her. As I said in (2), women are delusional and have no idea where they place in terms of SMV. They are equally confused about where men place in terms of SMV, unless they are ugly or extremely beautiful. This is why girls simp so hard for actors - because they play characters who in their eyes have status - even if they are losers or worse in the movie/tv series. This is why Ryan Gosling is simped over by more women than male models. While looks is by far the most important thing, how you appear in other ways is also extremely important. This is why attractive men do way better in clubs than on tinder etc. Because in clubs, you're just a good looking guy at a club. Tall + good looking + they don't know anything else about you. So they assume lots of things, most of them very positive. Meanwhile on Tinder, just the fact that you are on tinder will be a negative hit on your SMV in their eyes (yes, really!). Even worse, you swiped on her - thats a few more points off. And you probably had holes in your text game, wrote first etc etc. All of these are straight up negatives making it harder. Combined this with the insane levels of validation girls gets off tinder because most guys just right swipe everyone, and online dating is like walking thru mud compared to clubbing in terms of effort to reward ratio.

You're telling me she always msgs first. My instinct tells me that you're lying, or embelleshing it. Assuming it is actually true, then the conclusion is that she is using you for validation or similar. It doesn't matter, really. The main thing you need to realize is that its time to move on, block her and onto the next one. If you may have done something autistic, try to understand what it was and don't do it in the future.
    390 back squat
    285 bench press
    500 deadlift (I don't DL anymore)

"It's not about how much you lift. Its about how much it looks like you lift"

Originally Posted by Horizon92 View Post
    im a geek
    pls tell me this is copy pasta

Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hope your right hand is ready.

yea confrontation is the best way to handle these hoes when they play games

stupid miscers back in the day used to preach "don't show weakness"

bitch, the weakness is going along with her stupid games when she's clearly manipulating ur arse for attention
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    Well there you go. Just don't act like an idiot and you're guaranteed to get laid at least once. If she's a train wreck then bounce.
    Yeah lmao seems like she got turned on by that chit. Im gonna keep checkin thesse hoes in the future.
    Ive been trying to not be toxic/confrontational at all due to past misbehavings. But turns out its the way to go afterall srs
    Nice guys finish last

Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I try to appear cool on the internet
    You are not sitting on an online forum for bodybuilding trying to put me down for being a geek, right?
    390 back squat
    285 bench press
    500 deadlift (I don't DL anymore)

"It's not about how much you lift. Its about how much it looks like you lift"