quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100)

Supplement for Growing/Forming Muscle for 40 Years Old Male

Can anyone tell me please the list of supplements beside protein shake to grow/form muscles for 40 years old male and the time to drink/eat them (for example: after workout, etc.)?

Thank you for your reply and help.

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It depends on too many factors. Generally speaking, creatine monohyrdate is a good starting point. However, you should get health check and see if you have vitamin/mineral deficiencies and then tackle that.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

IshaanBruv is not very well liked. (-100) IshaanBruv is not very well liked. (-100) IshaanBruv is not very well liked. (-100) IshaanBruv is not very well liked. (-100) IshaanBruv is not very well liked. (-100) IshaanBruv is not very well liked. (-100) IshaanBruv is not very well liked. (-100) IshaanBruv is not very well liked. (-100) IshaanBruv is not very well liked. (-100) IshaanBruv is not very well liked. (-100) IshaanBruv is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by quris View Post
    Can anyone tell me please the list of supplements beside protein shake to grow/form muscles for 40 years old male and the time to drink/eat them (for example: after workout, etc.)?

Thank you for your reply and help.
    I think the best would be to eat healthy foods. Although I am also open to finding out the supplements for my body growth. I am a thin guy. I keep spending most of my time playing Khelosports. If anybody is a gamer as well you can try out.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eggs (scrambled, boiled, fried) and iron (plates, kettle bells, etc)

The egg yoke may be more beneficial than the white of the egg. Studies (example: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3450...%20young%20men.) show yoke versus white has no significance in younger men, however the cholesterols in yoke (as well as the choline, iron, and vitamins + other good stuff) *might* be significant in >40s men as it can help people if they have lower T.

quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100) quris is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    It depends on too many factors. Generally speaking, creatine monohyrdate is a good starting point. However, you should get health check and see if you have vitamin/mineral deficiencies and then tackle that.
    How do I use/drink/eat this creatine monohydrate (for example: before or after meal, before or after workout/exercise, etc.)?

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by quris View Post
    How do I use/drink/eat this creatine monohydrate (for example: before or after meal, before or after workout/exercise, etc.)?
    Always follow the guidelines on the specific supplement. They will have a directions section along with warnings that you should look out for.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No supplements "grow" muscle. More importantly, supplements can't fix poor nutrition. Get your daily nutrition from whole foods, with appropriate amounts and ratio of macros (protein, fats and carbs), in order first. A quality multi vitamin/mineral is a good place to start supplementation. Remember that appropriate supplements can help support a good program and good nutrition but are never a replacement for a solid foundation. Always consult a qualified medical professional and educate yourself on risks/benefits/costs/alternatives of any supplement you consider. Beware of any supplements that promise miraculous gains. If it came in a bottle, everyone would have a great physique.

Originally Posted by GravelMn View Post
    No supplements "grow" muscle. More importantly, supplements can't fix poor nutrition. Get your daily nutrition from whole foods, with appropriate amounts and ratio of macros (protein, fats and carbs), in order first. A quality multi vitamin/mineral is a good place to start supplementation. Remember that appropriate supplements can help support a good program and good nutrition but are never a replacement for a solid foundation. Always consult a qualified medical professional and educate yourself on risks/benefits/costs/alternatives of any supplement you consider. Beware of any supplements that promise miraculous gains. If it came in a bottle, everyone would have a great physique.
    Can you tell me please more specific (like brand, etc.) what this "quality multi vitamin and mineral" is best for 40 years old men for muscle building?

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    High protein diet. Creatine Mono. Maybe some vitamin D and some others to help "boost" testosterone through a good sleep cycle.

Other than that....unless you wanna hop on that TRT time.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't overthink it. I use the store version of Centrum Silver, but there are lots of them out there. They only fill the gaps in the micro-nutrients you get from your whole foods. You aren't going to see a measurable difference from one to another. Put your money and effort into your whole food nutrition until you get that dialed in, then look at additional supplementation if needed to reach your goals. Unfortunately, there is too much variability among humans for there to be one perfect diet that works for everyone and every goal, it's going to take some experimentation. Hopefully you have checked with a medical professional to see if you have any specific deficiencies or dietary requirements. If you don't have any significant health concerns that affect your dietary choices, you could start with about a gram of protein per pound of lean bodyweight, from whole-food sources, along with good fats and carbs. You can use an online calculator to ballpark your BMR and daily caloric needs, but be aware that these only provide an estimate, you are going to go through some trial and error to strike the proper caloric balance.

What about fruits and vegetables? Which one is best for muscle building for 40 years old men?
    Last edited by quris; 03-20-2024 at 01:04 PM.