Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nn586 View Post
    I've taken heavy doses of kratom and never had crazy WD. Real opiate withdrawal is 100x worse.

This. lol @ the low test miscers that claim how horrible the WDs are. Must be horrible to have chit tier genetics. Probably some underlying, unrelated issues but looking for something to blame. I’m not saying it isn’t addictive. It is. I’ve taken 10g + daily for over 4 years because I prefer it to the benzos that the VA dishes out like candy. But it’s not even comparable to real narcotics.

Originally Posted by OneLegSquats View Post
    If he was taking heavy doses maybe once or twice a week then having non for weeks at a time I wouldn't expect any WD. The WDs come after daily use of at least 6g a day IME. It did make me feel great but it’s a slow downward slope. Worse still its unregulated with no long term studies at all. Some suspect heavy metals/liver damage/kidney damage/thyroid and T changes etc, no one can say for sure what it does because there's barely any research. All I can say is it definitely fked my skin, eyes, sleep and hair up while I took it regularly. Workouts were no better or worse though tbh
    lol stfu. You’re balding and it ain’t because of Kratom use
    My identical twin brother (RIP) was perma'd by teampunishment circa 2012. Miscing in 2023 to carry on his legacy

USMC '09-13
    LOL @ POGs crew
    IBEW gorillaback crew
    Top tier tradie crew
    Californians have ruined Idaho crew

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ithappenss View Post
    it's not mental. it's a withdrawal which is your brains' involunatry reaction. you cant will yourself out of a withdrawal no matter how strong mentally you're. just because you did not take enough to develop WD symptoms does not mean no one else will. this sht is just as bad as anything else out there
    I have taken more kratom than you can imagine and I have stopped abruptly and didn't notice much. Don't know what else to tell ya.

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Madscient1st View Post
    This. lol @ the low test miscers that claim how horrible the WDs are. Must be horrible to have chit tier genetics. Probably some underlying, unrelated issues but looking for something to blame. I’m not saying it isn’t addictive. It is. I’ve taken 10g + daily for over 4 years because I prefer it to the benzos that the VA dishes out like candy. But it’s not even comparable to real narcotics.

Thats why my hair went back to normal after stopping it. Lol @ addicts. Try not taking your 10g for a couple days, you'll be curling up in a ball. Imagine relying on some ghey plant just to cope with existence. Sad
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Madscient1st View Post

being an addict is high test? learn to live with your thoughts. you're also braindead if you dont know how WD work. maybe it's all the drugs that fried your brain

Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OneLegSquats View Post
    Thats why my hair went back to normal after stopping it. Lol @ addicts. Try not taking your 10g for a couple days, you'll be curling up in a ball. Imagine relying on some ghey plant just to cope with existence. Sad
    I’ve literally gone weeks without it during backcountry hunting trips. Not a big deal at all. Yes, I’m sure your hair came back, Because that’s what happens when men go bald it magically comes back lol. There’s no need to LARP about a full head of hair. It’s not that serious
    My identical twin brother (RIP) was perma'd by teampunishment circa 2012. Miscing in 2023 to carry on his legacy

USMC '09-13
    LOL @ POGs crew
    IBEW gorillaback crew
    Top tier tradie crew
    Californians have ruined Idaho crew