Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustiNtense View Post
    Not at all. Think of it as being as addictive as caffeine. You can stop if you decide to, but just like caffeine, it's nice to have.

A lot of negative aspects you'd here would be complete bs from articles that don't like how much the natural occuring leaf has benefited thousands of people, when they could instead be relying on big pharma. It takes away money from big pharma. This product has helped people with severe drug addictions, it has helped people that suffer from pain etc.
    I've read this a lot too and I really empathize with folks who don't want to see it banned for these reasons. Makes sense, though. Think of the millions big pharma is losing due to people taking their lives into their own hands and not wanting to become a slave to a pill forever. Oxy is pure poison.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ithappenss View Post
    addictions would not exist if moderation was available for all,genius.

stay away from mind altering substances all together. nothing good comes from them
    that's how they get you

ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JustiNtense View Post
    Not at all. Think of it as being as addictive as caffeine. You can stop if you decide to, but just like caffeine, it's nice to have.

A lot of negative aspects you'd here would be complete bs from articles that don't like how much the natural occuring leaf has benefited thousands of people, when they could instead be relying on big pharma. It takes away money from big pharma. This product has helped people with severe drug addictions, it has helped people that suffer from pain etc.
    if a person is using this as an alternative to whatever drug they were addicted to it is more than likely means they have an addictive personality. all youre advocating for is to drop 1 substance for another.

kratom addicts sound just like weed addicts

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy fuk @ the misinformation u fuks

Anyone new to this chit needs to tread carefully

Kratom does in fact impact many different neurotransmitters; Opioid receptors, dopamine, serotonin, nor-epinephrine, GABA, etc

In vivo studies demonstrated that kratom alkaloids exert central analgesic, anti-anxiety, anti-drug addiction, and antipsychotic effects primarily through activation of central opioidergic, adrenergic, serotoninergic, and dopaminergic neurotransmission systems
    lol'd @ "anit drug addiction" it literally is a drug and you're still an addict if you take it..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8637859/

Kratom was found to have a higher affinity towards the Kappa opioid receptors rather than the Mu and Delta receptors [7]. Chemically it acts as an agonist at the Mu receptors and an antagonist at the Kappa receptors. These effects lead to the inhibition of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), an inhibitory neurotransmitter.Sep 12, 2022
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9555313/

Its a classic speedball type drug both an upper and a downer mixed into one. If you don't understand this you're either in denial or retarded

Kratom is a narcotic and it will down-regulate important neurotransmitters that can lead to tolerance, dependence and eventually withdrawals

The withdrawals are also worse than coming off strait opioids because you're impacting more neurotransmitter systems than just opioids do

Honestly you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for promoting this chit

if a person is using this as an alternative to whatever drug they were addicted to it is more than likely means they have an addictive personality. all youre advocating for is to drop 1 substance for another.
    kratom addicts sound just like weed addicts
    Except weed isn't a narcotic so its very much different

Educate yourselves FFS
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post

Kratom does in fact impact many different neurotransmitters; Opioid receptors, dopamine, serotonin, nor-epinephrine, GABA, etc

lol'd @ "anit drug addiction" it literally is a drug and you're still an addict if you take it..

Its a classic speedball type drug both an upper and a downer mixed into one. If you don't understand this you're either in denial or retarded

Kratom is a narcotic and it will down-regulate important neurotransmitters that can lead to tolerance, dependence and eventually withdrawals

The withdrawals are also worse than coming off strait opioids because you're impacting more neurotransmitter systems than just opioids do

Educate yourselves FFS
    don't tell people to educate themselves they'll just do the opposite

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Evolutionary1 View Post
    don't tell people to educate themselves they'll just do the opposite
    Then don't educate yourselves and continue to suck ass at life

If I was still taking that BS I'd probably still be living with my aunt

Takes your soul away, your drive and motivation..Not only that but its pretty toxic..Say goodbye to peak performance in gym

ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Educate yourselves FFS

Jesus.. talking to a brick wall. i never said they're the same drug. i said you sound like weed guys that preach its healthy. this **** is toxic and addictive and ruins lives. stay sober.

Jesus.. talking to a brick wall. i never said they're the same drug. i said you sound like weed guys that preach its healthy. this **** is toxic and addictive and ruins lives. stay sober.
    Brick wall checking in

Yes indeed Kratom is a very chitty thing to put into your body

Narcotics are the real enemy along with alcohol

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brick wall checking in

Yes indeed Kratom is a very chitty thing to put into your body

Narcotics are the real enemy along with alcohol
    Just noticed the strong fkn post to username correlation lmfao

100% agree - be careful when using any substance like kratom. It's not a harmless little herb.
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*

nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Joeyw88 View Post

Edit: If there's anyone in here that is trying to quit, I recommend checking out https://www.reddit.com/r/quittingkratom/ Yes, I know it's Reddit, but it is a pretty active and helpful community of people trying to quit kratom.
    The only time I've ever used reddit was because of /r/quittingkratom dedfknsrs. Back in 2017 I was taking about 6g/day of kratom for a total of 2 years. Then i started getting weird chest pains, and decided to cut my dose in half and holy fuarrrk. Had no idea I would get hit with withdrawals from this chit srs. I was pretty active on /r/quittingkratom until the withdrawals were over. It helped to read other stories and also they recommend some good supplements.

bottom line is kratom will def cause withdrawal symptoms if you take it everyday. I feel the good outweighs the bad though. I've been taking around 6-12g/day for the past 7 years. And i cycle off after about a year for a few months just to "cleanse" my body and to lower my tolerance back to 0. Those months going back to kratom after taking a long break are hhnnnnnggggg.
    -MS Paint/Chop crew
    -GIF crew
    -Tradie crew
    -No mask/vaccine crew

Neg on site for reddit and tiktok threads dedsrs

JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Thebigzub View Post
    I got addicted to Vicodin after I broke my hand, Someone said try Kratom.
    I bought it by the kilo on line ( still have a bunch capped up)

It was 10 times the withdrawals as Vicodin to quit....2 weeks I couldn't even leave the house...
    Sadly that does not look like well manufactured goods.... there is a huge difference between a true process and india just sending boxes of it over untested for heavy metals and contaminants!

JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Madscient1st View Post
    Exactly this. Kratom is in the same family as the coffee tree. The worst of the withdrawals are the cravings, similar to coffee or trying to cold turkey nicotine. It is in no way comparable to pain killers which will leave you dope sick and give you actual bad physical symptoms

Agreed on both these statements. Though I am still kicking around the idea on why powder itself is so wanted... the amount of material is not good at all even at a gram dose... that and what is in the powder has it been tested?
    A few companies finally are starting to take that mad seriously Herba Releaf deff is the first to be able to truly put a supplements facts on it. A few of the liquid shots on the market as well. Extracts are the way to go as long as your not just guzzling **** down and trying to go beast mode.... like anything even holistic and plant **** cant cause you to keep wanting more and more.

Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    When my neuropathy and leg pain were at its worst for years, I had trouble just walking several feet to the dumpster outside to take my trash out. Using kratom allowed me to walk 3-5 miles with just a little pain (not exaggerating). It's pain relieving properties are incredible, but yes I completely get what people are saying regarding the withdrawals and addictive properties of it.

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Used to dabble with it between 6-12g a pop of white maeng da. Chit would massively improve focus and enjoyment no matter what I was doing. Stuff like cleaning my car, videogames, youtube, even work would become so much more enjoyable and I could focus for hours. Problem is the half life is soo short, started getting very irritable with a runny nose like 4 hours after the last dose, had to take a couple gs to get rid of that feeling.
    Before I knew it I was waking up in the morning feeling like I had the flu until I took 3gs to make that feeling go away.
    Skin got dry and red, bags under my eyes because it never let me sleep more than 7 hours, started noticing a lot of hair in the shower etc. Got shook and quit it cold turkey, felt fkin horrible for a week, then felt depressed for another 3 weeks before I finally got back to my old self.
    Miscers saying its no worse than coffee, try going 48 hours without any. Addicts in denial
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OneLegSquats View Post
    Used to dabble with it between 6-12g a pop of white maeng da. Chit would massively improve focus and enjoyment no matter what I was doing. Stuff like cleaning my car, videogames, youtube, even work would become so much more enjoyable and I could focus for hours. Problem is the half life is soo short, started getting very irritable with a runny nose like 4 hours after the last dose, had to take a couple gs to get rid of that feeling.
    Before I knew it I was waking up in the morning feeling like I had the flu until I took 3gs to make that feeling go away.
    Skin got dry and red, bags under my eyes because it never let me sleep more than 7 hours, started noticing a lot of hair in the shower etc. Got shook and quit it cold turkey, felt fkin horrible for a week, then felt depressed for another 3 weeks before I finally got back to my old self.
    Miscers saying its no worse than coffee, try going 48 hours without any. Addicts in denial
    I quit cold turkey when I went to Italy and was just fine. Didn't notice any WD.

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nn586 View Post
    I quit cold turkey when I went to Italy and was just fine. Didn't notice any WD.
    If you keep yourself busy during WD it's not as bad, but my stomach was in bits chitting liquid and had no appetite for a week.
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

If you keep yourself busy during WD it's not as bad, but my stomach was in bits chitting liquid and had no appetite for a week.
    thats not how withdrawals work. you cant keep busy out of withdrawals lmao

thats not how withdrawals work. you cant keep busy out of withdrawals lmao
    If you can muster up the energy to go for a short walk you'll feel better than laying in bed. But you're right, K WD is hell if you build a tolerance. 10x worse than coming off codeine after my surgery. Insane that it's legal tbh
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would only last like 20-40 minutes for me. So glad I don’t take it anymore
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I stopped taking it another time and actually took the whole week off work. The 2nd day I was bored asf. Should have just went to work. Yes sitting around doesn't do yourself any favors.

I stopped taking it another time and actually took the whole week off work. The 2nd day I was bored asf. Should have just went to work. Yes sitting around doesn't do yourself any favors.
    well it's clear you didnt do enough to actually have withdrawals. when you get to that stage i promise you wont be sitting around wishing you were at work because real withdrawals are hell. youre not some special specimine that doesn't experiance them it's just your body didn't get to that stage yet

This thread reminds me of my experience with kratom like 10 years ago. Buddy of mine introduced it to me, we used to take it to write music. I found that a green or white would make me feel this ever-so-slight euphoria or wellbeing that made me feel more creative and just made me feel good and empathetic. It was interesting. I recall also taking reds for stress and sleep and it worked nicely. I also remember introducing it to a friend, who is also a musician. I always needed something like 6-8g per dose in a little tea cup with hot water and my friend would get loopy off 2g. Pretty wild how everyone's doses are different. I found it a really interesting herb with such a variety of effects that I found communities online talking about it. I saw some kratom addiction forum on reddit with people trying to get off it. I decided I didn't really want to take it anymore myself and did notice waking up with a runny nose, fatigue, lack of motivation. It was definitely different than stopping coffee. When I looked it up online, I read about some folks taking like 60-80g a day and stopping cold turkey, citing the withdrawal as being brutal or comparable to dropping opiates, which is apparently the reason some of these people began kratom use in the first place. Seemed miserable and actually more common than you might think. I just googled that forum and it appears to still be alive and well.

Overall, definitely a fascinating herb, but probably best to steer clear given how volatile some people claim it is for them, particularly if you can't seem to control your use or are in a bad place mentally. Bandaids don't heal wounds.

well it's clear you didnt do enough to actually have withdrawals. when you get to that stage i promise you wont be sitting around wishing you were at work because real withdrawals are hell. youre not some special specimine that doesn't experiance them it's just your body didn't get to that stage yet

I've taken heavy doses of kratom and never had crazy WD. Real opiate withdrawal is 100x worse.

I've taken heavy doses of kratom and never had crazy WD. Real opiate withdrawal is 100x worse.
    yep, you're special person that experiances no WD when the rest of humanity does

taking heavy doses does not mean you'll experiance WD

your mind needs to adapt to the drug over a period of time.

once its taken away you experiance WD. god damn some of you think youre so special

pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1st time I tried it it felt close to taking 3 oxycodone. Not as good, but def made my eyes roll back and itchy.

I've had multiple brands and they all do it. 1.5 teaspoons.

Don't know how it's legal. If you have an addictive personality, it's game over. Pretty cheap and easy to buy.
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * No Washcloth Crew *

Sloots in jail are hnnnggggg

Strange hobbies

#FREEPH*GGOT

MMGA

Originally Posted by pengh View Post
    1st time I tried it it felt close to taking 3 oxycodone. Not as good, but def made my eyes roll back and itchy.

Don't know how it's legal. If you have an addictive personality, it's game over. Pretty cheap and easy to buy.
    Never tried opiates but that's interesting. I recall a pleasant, warm-ish feeling. I distinctly remember telling my friend 10 years ago that a stiff red bali dose in the evening sort of felt like an elephant sitting on my face and kind of sinking in the bed lol.

yep, you're special person that experiances no WD when the rest of humanity does

once its taken away you experiance WD. god damn some of you think youre so special
    If he was taking heavy doses maybe once or twice a week then having non for weeks at a time I wouldn't expect any WD. The WDs come after daily use of at least 6g a day IME. It did make me feel great but its a slow downward slope. Worse still its unregulated with no long term studies at all. Some suspect heavy metals/liver damage/kidney damage/thyroid and T changes etc, no one can say for sure what it does because there's barely any research. All I can say is it definitely fked my skin, eyes, sleep and hair up while I took it regularly. Workouts were no better or worse though tbh
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

I didn't say I didn't experience any WD, just not anything crazy. Insomnia the first 1 or 2 nights but that's it. It's more mental than anything. Nowhere near as bad as real opiates. That's like 3 weeks of hell. Before I quit when I went to Italy I was taking it every day in heavy doses for a year or so. And it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

Originally Posted by pengh View Post

Yeah it's cheap, head shops will over charge but I can get 250g for $20 high quality online.

I didn't say I didn't experience any WD, just not anything crazy. Insomnia the first 1 or 2 nights but that's it. It's more mental than anything. Nowhere near as bad as real opiates. That's like 3 weeks of hell. Before I quit when I went to Italy I was taking it every day in heavy doses for a year or so. And it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

Yeah it's cheap, head shops will over charge but I can get 250g for $20 high quality online.
    it's not mental. it's a withdrawal which is your brains' involunatry reaction. you cant will yourself out of a withdrawal no matter how strong mentally you're. just because you did not take enough to develop WD symptoms does not mean no one else will. this sht is just as bad as anything else out there

If he was taking heavy doses maybe once or twice a week then having non for weeks at a time I wouldn't expect any WD. The WDs come after daily use of at least 6g a day IME. It did make me feel great but its a slow downward slope. Worse still its unregulated with no long term studies at all. Some suspect heavy metals/liver damage/kidney damage/thyroid and T changes etc, no one can say for sure what it does because there's barely any research. All I can say is it definitely fked my skin, eyes, sleep and hair up while I took it regularly. Workouts were no better or worse though tbh
    Now that I think of it, I remember some people telling me they use it as a pre-workout. I guess I can see that.