Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Never touched it but I know a few people over the years that used it to kick opioids / alcohol. Seems to do the trick.

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sgt T-Man View Post
    Take it daily you will become dependant, fact.
    have fun while it lasts or at least however long you can deny you have become addicted.

Bullshit.

this poster still refuses to give any proof hes ever even tried it.

just pushing FDA/BigPharma shill nonsense.
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot.
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tried it once and didn't really feel much from it aside from maybe slight euphoria

it binds to mu-opioid receptors in your brain just like dope does
    *Of the ugly or strange look Crew*
    *🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷*
    *To crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet — to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women Crew*
    *Pureblood Chad Crew*
    *6'1 Master Race Crew*

ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by N0rds View Post
    Bullshit.

you honestly sound like an addict in denial.

there are withdrawals from it and people do become dependant on it. it's a fact not a conspiracy

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bullshit.

Mad brah?
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1685532113

I know more about it and consumed more than you ever will. I'm just saying my peace but you do whatever you want man.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

GrandpaFeathers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrandpaFeathers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrandpaFeathers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrandpaFeathers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrandpaFeathers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrandpaFeathers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrandpaFeathers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrandpaFeathers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrandpaFeathers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrandpaFeathers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrandpaFeathers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I take about 8-10 tea-to-tablespoons per day. I take more than anyone I know. I use a plastic spoon, swig some water, throw it back and then chug more water.
    Started as appetite suppressor. I’m sure this amount can’t be good for me. Sometimes I have trouble focusing my vision if I take too much. I take a spoonful like every hour and a half.
    🦜 Parrot crew 🦜 125 gallon planted freshwater crew 🦜 60 gallon reef tank crew 🦜 Flip phone crew 🦜 No ******** crew 🦜 2 books per month crew

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ithappenss View Post
    you honestly sound like an addict in denial.

there are withdrawals from it and people do become dependant on it. it's a fact not a conspiracy
    Mad brah?
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1685532113

I know more about it and consumed more than you ever will. I'm just saying my peace but you do whatever you want man.

Spoken like true shills.

Never list any pertinent info.

Just propaganda level "muh addicts! Millions of people DIE from this!!!" "we need to ban it!" "muh addition worse than heroin!"

i can tell you've probably never even tr4ied it ebfore, adn are just regurgitating stuff you saw other people say. Like a good liberal shill.
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot.
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CellyTech View Post
    Never touched it but I know a few people over the years that used it to kick opioids / alcohol. Seems to do the trick.
    It does but not for everyone just like anything on the market. I do use it for body pain but of course you never want to over do things... I go to the gym to help keep that pain at bay so using kratom at the end of my visits is when I mainly take it anymore deff a noticeable difference in recovery

JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRPolney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DrugsToGetBig View Post
    tried it once and didn't really feel much from it aside from maybe slight euphoria

it binds to mu-opioid receptors in your brain just like dope does
    Though it does use the same receptors the actions of it are completely different!

Originally Posted by GrandpaFeathers View Post
    I take about 8-10 tea-to-tablespoons per day. I take more than anyone I know. I use a plastic spoon, swig some water, throw it back and then chug more water.
    Started as appetite suppressor. I’m sure this amount can’t be good for me. Sometimes I have trouble focusing my vision if I take too much. I take a spoonful like every hour and a half.
    Can confirm that amount of plant based powder is not doing your body any favors! I know extracts get a bad rap right now but it is a concern a few places are seemingly taking seriously with actual substantial moves to finding a way to FDA clearance or at least not under the scope of them. The problem is they never have and prob never will pass a raw powder they only allow extracts to begin with so it's been tough.

I could suggest that pump I was talking about it seems you take about a gram or so at a time and that pump is equivalent to that in each pump action... they have about 80 pumps in the bigger ones and 40 in the smaller one.... pop it under your tongue and you are good to go you just let it sit there for 30 seconds then swallow. My stomach has never ever thanked me more to be honest as I was a toss and washer to. But then the extract powders and caps you could never get a consistent dose in or mixture for that matter that was the same strength every time. I just like these dude are starting to use real bio-availability tech.

DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JRPolney View Post
    Though it does use the same receptors the actions of it are completely different!
    it produces a similar effect to that of any narcotic opiate in high enough doses and since it acts on the same exact pathway...i'd argue it's not that different brah
    *Of the ugly or strange look Crew*
    *🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷*
    *To crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet — to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women Crew*
    *Pureblood Chad Crew*
    *6'1 Master Race Crew*

"thinks to himself" .... I like this guy

Spoken like true shills.

Never list any pertinent info.

Just propaganda level "muh addicts! Millions of people DIE from this!!!" "we need to ban it!" "muh addition worse than heroin!"

i can tell you've probably never even tr4ied it ebfore, adn are just regurgitating stuff you saw other people say. Like a good liberal shill.

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have dealt with opiate addiction and withdrawal so I have extensive knowledge in this area. I also experienced kratom addiction and withdrawal.
    Kratom produces a similar high to low dose opiates and withdrawals from kratom are very similar to opiates just not as severe.

Honeymoon phase is a real thing after that majority of people will deny dependance and addiction to the bitter end to not admit they are an addict.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like there's a few paid kratom shills in here lol.

Kratom is indeed an opioid. The two main alkaloids are 7-Hydroxymitragynine and Mitragynine. These act on the same receptors as traditional opioids, such as the μ-opioid receptor. I would consider it safer than traditional opioids in terms of the possibility of overdosing and dying, but it can cause physical and psychological dependence. Withdrawal from kratom can be extremely difficult for some people.

I would recommend overall staying away from it due to the physical dependence.

Edit: If there's anyone in here that is trying to quit, I recommend checking out https://www.reddit.com/r/quittingkratom/ Yes, I know it's Reddit, but it is a pretty active and helpful community of people trying to quit kratom.
    Miscer in recovery: clean date 03/30/22

“The opposite of addiction isn't sobriety, it is connection" - Johann Hari

My Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy1OyYHH6uYzP8FqHGaP-eg

YT Gaming Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmL9RZ6hY9L9jFwb1jOKn1w

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have dealt with opiate addiction and withdrawal so I have extensive knowledge in this area. I also experienced kratom addiction and withdrawal.
    Kratom produces a similar high to low dose opiates and withdrawals from kratom are very similar to opiates just not as severe.

Honeymoon phase is a real thing after that majority of people will deny dependance and addiction to the bitter end to not admit they are an addict.
    moderation

Registered User naturalmedicine's Avatar
    naturalmedicine will become famous soon enough. (+50) naturalmedicine will become famous soon enough. (+50) naturalmedicine will become famous soon enough. (+50) naturalmedicine will become famous soon enough. (+50) naturalmedicine will become famous soon enough. (+50) naturalmedicine will become famous soon enough. (+50) naturalmedicine will become famous soon enough. (+50) naturalmedicine will become famous soon enough. (+50) naturalmedicine will become famous soon enough. (+50) naturalmedicine will become famous soon enough. (+50) naturalmedicine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been using kratom since 2015. I stick mostly to plain kratom powder. I use extracts sparingly for bad days. I use about 4 grams, 4 times per day to manage chronic pain, but kratom gives a great mood lift and some energy too.

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Liked green
    Liked white
    Together they were great
    Hated red

Issue was it the feelz barely lasted and tolerance built quick. Wasn’t worth it for those reasons
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Joeyw88 View Post
    Looks like there's a few paid kratom shills in here lol.

Kratom is indeed an opioid. The two main alkaloids are 7-Hydroxymitragynine and Mitragynine. These act on the same receptors as traditional opioids, such as the μ-opioid receptor. I would consider it safer than traditional opioids in terms of the possibility of overdosing and dying, but it can cause physical and psychological dependence. Withdrawal from kratom can be extremely difficult for some people.

I would recommend overall staying away from it due to the physical dependence.

Edit: If there's anyone in here that is trying to quit, I recommend checking out https://www.reddit.com/r/quittingkratom/ Yes, I know it's Reddit, but it is a pretty active and helpful community of people trying to quit kratom.
    You can absolutely become physically and psychologically dependent on a substance that binds to the receptors you mentioned. It's just a fact. Any denial of this is willing ignorance. That doesn't mean everyone's going to become 'addicted.' It's not a black and white thing.

Physical withdrawal symptoms are real.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got addicted to Vicodin after I broke my hand, Someone said try Kratom.
    I bought it by the kilo on line ( still have a bunch capped up)

It was 10 times the withdrawals as Vicodin to quit....2 weeks I couldn't even leave the house...

Last edited by Thebigzub; 03-23-2024 at 04:15 AM.

Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Thebigzub View Post

It was 10 times the withdrawals as Vicodin to quit....2 weeks I couldn't even leave the house...

You must have been taking a stupid amount everyday.

I take it everyday. One time I went cold turkey after two years every day, the withdrawals were nothing, similar to caffeine withdrawal. Went on with my day as normal and felt good after 5 days.
    Last edited by JustiNtense; 03-23-2024 at 05:53 AM.
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What was your daily usage looking like for withdrawals to hit so hard?
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Lolwut. That packaging seems extremely sus for “buying it online” bruh. What vendor did you use? It definitely is addictive and there are withdrawals if you take enough or long enough, but it is nowhere near the levels of pharmaceutical pain killers in my experience, in terms of the feeling and withdrawals.
    My identical twin brother (RIP) was perma'd by teampunishment circa 2012. Miscing in 2023 to carry on his legacy

USMC '09-13
    LOL @ POGs crew
    IBEW gorillaback crew
    Top tier tradie crew
    Californians have ruined Idaho crew

Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Madscient1st is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JustiNtense View Post

I take it everyday. One time I went cold turkey after two years every day, the withdrawals were nothing, similar to caffeine withdrawal. Went on with my day as normal and felt good after 5 days.
    Exactly this. Kratom is in the same family as the coffee tree. The worst of the withdrawals are the cravings, similar to coffee or trying to cold turkey nicotine. It is in no way comparable to pain killers which will leave you dope sick and give you actual bad physical symptoms
    My identical twin brother (RIP) was perma'd by teampunishment circa 2012. Miscing in 2023 to carry on his legacy

USMC '09-13
    LOL @ POGs crew
    IBEW gorillaback crew
    Top tier tradie crew

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I heard it's addictive.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JustiNtense View Post

Good for you man.....

just like any drug/alcohol.....if you abuse it you pay the price.

Originally Posted by Madscient1st View Post
    . It is in no way comparable to pain killers which will leave you dope sick and give you actual bad physical symptoms
    You are 100% full of chit!!

Go ahead and take 6-8 grams a day for 2 years and then quit cold turkey.....report back to me?

Like I said a DRUG is a DRUG if it is abused......good for you that take Gas station Kratom.......LOL

ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Evolutionary1 View Post
    moderation
    addictions would not exist if moderation was available for all,genius.

stay away from mind altering substances all together. nothing good comes from them

Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pats2022SBwin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ralphlaurenbrah View Post
    https://earthkratom.com/kratom-strai...eng-da-kratom/

Buy this brand and strain. Been using it for years and it’s like taking a ******** if you take a spoonful SRS
    Is there a particular reason why you like this strain? I've only really been using the MIT45 shots but looking to try something else.

You are 100% full of chit!!

Go ahead and take 6-8 grams a day for 2 years and then quit cold turkey.....report back to me?

Like I said a DRUG is a DRUG if it is abused......good for you that take Gas station Kratom.......LOL
    I don’t take gas station Kratom. I use botanicalremedies. I’ve taken 10g + grams per day for over 4 years. Again, which vendor did you use that delivers it in zip lock bags? Talk about being full of chit. LOL

USMC '09-13
    LOL @ POGs crew
    IBEW gorillaback crew
    Top tier tradie crew

Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    I heard it's addictive.
    Not at all. Think of it as being as addictive as caffeine. You can stop if you decide to, but just like caffeine, it's nice to have.

A lot of negative aspects you'd here would be complete bs from articles that don't like how much the natural occuring leaf has benefited thousands of people, when they could instead be relying on big pharma. It takes away money from big pharma. This product has helped people with severe drug addictions, it has helped people that suffer from pain etc.
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails