SteelPlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelPlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelPlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelPlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelPlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelPlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelPlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelPlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelPlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelPlate is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteelPlate is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Recommendation: Bolt to concrete floor gym mirror ??

Hi fellows,

At my commercial gym they have a nice heavy steel frame mirror that bolts to the concrete floor. I tried a search on Google, but nothing is coming up.

Do you have some recommendations for these? I would like to put two in my basement gym.

Thank you,

SP

bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd start by asking the gym where they got theirs. I don't know if I've ever seen something like that.