lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

ITT: Anyone else here used to skateboard/currently skateboard?

Much like other folks my age, I was really into skateboarding when I was younger in the early 2000s. Played copious amounts of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, used to skate with my buddies after school and on weekends, wore skate clothes, etc. I was a chubby, uncoordinated, non-graceful little kunt with terrible balance as a teen so I was always a schit skater. I was thinking it might be fun to try it again, not outdoors at skate parks, mind you, just flat ground stuff inside my garage. I have my old deck from when I was a kid next to my gym, although my friend recently snapped it in half trying to land a kickflip lol. I'm thinking it might be fun and also be a nice warm up legs for heavy squats (srs). Just don't want to travel to snap city.

Any other ex or current skaters in here? I figured there has to be.

For your time......

*Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I still have my Powell blank deck and I like to ride around and kick flip and stuff. I'm not doing anything on it really tho just driveway stuff basically. Not trying to get hurt lolz

And I have an electric skateboard that does about 30mph and has large pneumatic wheels for offroad , fun as fuk. Fell off at full speed tho and broke 2 rubs and my wrist. Which is why I don't do anything but kick flips in the driveway with my other board.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    I still have my Powell blank deck and I like to ride around and kick flip and stuff. I'm not doing anything on it really tho just driveway stuff basically. Not trying to get hurt lolz

And I have an electric skateboard that does about 30mph and has large pneumatic wheels for offroad , fun as fuk. Fell off at full speed tho and broke 2 rubs and my wrist. Which is why I don't do anything but kick flips in the driveway with my other board.
    That's kind of what I want to do, just garage/drive way stuff. Really don't know if I'd be able to land a kickflip now. May as well get something with busted bearings so I don't fall and break my neck. My deck now has completely rusted bearings and it does't roll lol.
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yep. Skated my entire life. Put my board in storage a couple years ago tho. It is no longer worth the risk.

Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    yep. Skated my entire life. Put my board in storage a couple years ago tho. It is no longer worth the risk.
    That's my main issue with it. I fuk up and I can't lift anymore. That would be catastrophic.

viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I skated when i was a kid, good times. My skillset was pretty much limited to ollies, kickflips and a few other flips and rode ramps. I was inspired by the tony hawk games lmao. Always rocked my etnies and skatebrand and boardshop tees and rode element boards.

I stopped probably around 13, never picked up back up. In my 20's i started riding bmx, I actually think its more fun that skating. I stepped on some boards at the skatepark, i can still do an ollie and land a kickflip after a handful of attempts lol. But I haven't really ridden since my son was born tho, its not really an appealing activity to me right now, just not worth the risk of hurting my wrists or ankles or injuring myself. When you're younger its not really a big deal to be handicapped for 2 months because you broke something or even just bad bruises or constant sprains that last a week or two, but I would like to avoid that if possible now having babies at home and a family of people to support. The thing about that stuff thats fun to me is really challenging and scaring yourself, i'd love to keep doing it but you can't take the risks without paying for it from time to time. Maybe in a few years I'll get back into it with my kids tho, we'll see.
    money, cars, clothes and hoes is all a miscer knows

Originally Posted by viccruise420 View Post
    I skated when i was a kid, good times. My skillset was pretty much limited to ollies, kickflips and a few other flips and rode ramps. I was inspired by the tony hawk games lmao. Always rocked my etnies and skatebrand and boardshop tees and rode element boards.

I stopped probably around 13, never picked up back up. In my 20's i started riding bmx, I actually think its more fun that skating. I stepped on some boards at the skatepark, i can still do an ollie and land a kickflip after a handful of attempts lol. But I haven't really ridden since my son was born tho, its not really an appealing activity to me right now, just not worth the risk of hurting my wrists or ankles or injuring myself. When you're younger its not really a big deal to be handicapped for 2 months because you broke something or even just bad bruises or constant sprains that last a week or two, but I would like to avoid that if possible now having babies at home and a family of people to support. The thing about that stuff thats fun to me is really challenging and scaring yourself, i'd love to keep doing it but you can't take the risks without paying for it from time to time. Maybe in a few years I'll get back into it with my kids tho, we'll see.
    The amount of risks I took and sprains I experienced, I feel bad for my parents now lol. Definitely turned their hair grey.

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I was in a skate crew in my teens. Used to skip out of school all the time to shred. They said I was a flight risk lmao. Those were the most fun year of my life and it’s not even close. Riding that board was the feeling of true freedom. Meeting other skaters and showing off tricks, drinking Arizona iced teas, trying 50x to Ollie the same stair set while everyone cracks jokes and has a good time. It was a community. Back then I could skate in the hot sun for 8 hours without a meal, take falls and scrapes, get up like it was nothing. Today I wouldn’t last.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    That's my main issue with it. I fuk up and I can't lift anymore. That would be catastrophic.
    Yeah I had to get wrist surgery and my wrist will probably never be full strength again

Also fractured some bones in my hand

Grip strength is like 70% of what it used to be

If I punched someone in the face my entire hand wold shatter prob
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Always loved skating but longboarding has been my thing. Used to hill bomb back in the day, now I just like to cruise around or ride e-boards.

viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The amount of risks I took and sprains I experienced, I feel bad for my parents now lol. Definitely turned their hair grey.
    Yea, you kinda have to be willing to beat yourself up to have fun

It was fun tho, definitely enjoyed it, felt good being a skate junkie and park rat lmao, spending hours, often all day just riding the part and streets with the boys

Something I will get back into for sure when my kids are a little older is mountain biking. We have alot of nice trails around here, nothing crazy, not downhill, just like singletrack but its fun cause its skill and endurance. You don't have to really take big risks but can still challenge yourself and progress.
    money, cars, clothes and hoes is all a miscer knows

Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    Yeah I was in a skate crew in my teens. Used to skip out of school all the time to shred. They said I was a flight risk lmao. Those were the most fun year of my life and it’s not even close. Riding that board was the feeling of true freedom. Meeting other skaters and showing off tricks, drinking Arizona iced teas, trying 50x to Ollie the same stair set while everyone cracks jokes and has a good time. It was a community. Back then I could skate in the hot sun for 8 hours without a meal, take falls and scrapes, get up like it was nothing. Today I wouldn’t last.
    Skating was banned at my school, unfortunately. I get it, they didn't want kids to fuk their schit up while at school, but there was a legendary park down the road so it was tragic for us.

We'd tech deck instead fkn lmao. Those got banned too. Teacher literally had a drawer full of those little things.

Originally Posted by ScrillaIsBake View Post
    I bought a brand new complete skateboard last year, have yet to use it cause I'm scared to get hurt lmao

Recently got a PS2 again tho and been playing THPS3 and THPS4 and fuuuark they are still fun af
    I recently played that remake that was made. It was actually really fun to play. Ultra nostalgic.

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I rode BMX as a kid, and now do mountain bikes as an adult.

Yesterday on my mountain bike as I was manualing through some rollers I realized that I'm probably like one in a thousand adults who actually has a physical hobby that brings joy to every limb of my body.

So many old dudes cash out and just figure that chit is for kids but got damn it isn't.

After a good ride on a sunny morning you could burn down my house and I'd feel OK about it because of how fulfilled I am from just skidding around the desert on a bicycle.

DFS.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Skating was banned at my school, unfortunately. I get it, they didn't want kids to fuk their schit up while at school, but there was a legendary park down the road so it was tragic for us.

We'd tech deck instead fkn lmao. Those got banned too. Teacher literally had a drawer full of those little things.
    Damn lol yeah we weren’t supposed to skate on school property but a lot of kids rode to school and put their boards in their locker or the office.

Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post

Yesterday on my mountain bike as I was manualing through some rollers I realized that I'm probably like one in a thousand adults who actually has a physical hobby that brings joy to every limb of my body.

So many old dudes cash out and just figure that chit is for kids but got damn it isn't.

After a good ride on a sunny morning you could burn down my house and I'd feel OK about it because of how fulfilled I am from just skidding around the desert on a bicycle.

DFS.
    Lifting gives me maybe 1/10th of that feeling but you’re right, most adults don’t have any fulfilling physical hobbies whatsoever. I haven’t felt anything like what I did skateboarding since I was like 17.

DFS.
    Most people I know who bike are older. I used to mountain bike a bit as a teen. I'd go with my wealthy friend who just happened to have a few extra high quality ones lying around. One time I was going down a steep hill, hit a pot hole or whatever, and went flying over the handles and just wiped the fuk out.

brb walk back home covered in mud, dirt, scrapes, and blood.

HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    Damn lol yeah we weren’t supposed to skate on school property but a lot of kids rode to school and put their boards in their locker or the office.

Lifting gives me maybe 1/10th of that feeling but you’re right, most adults don’t have any fulfilling physical hobbies whatsoever. I haven’t felt anything like what I did skateboarding since I was like 17.
    Most people I know who bike are older. I used to mountain bike a bit as a teen. I'd go with my wealthy friend who just happened to have a few extra high quality ones lying around. One time I was going down a steep hill, hit a pot hole or whatever, and went flying over the handles and just wiped the fuk out.

brb walk back home covered in mud, dirt, scrapes, and blood.
    Yeah I started mountain biking roughly 14 years ago. I couldn't understand how the other people on the trails were so fast, or so fit.... I was walking up the hills lol.

So glad I didn't give up. I kept trying and improving, upgrading my bike as I went along. I actually had a minor crash last Sunday where I hit a fence lmao. It's part of living life. I could just stay inside 24/7, then I wouldn't hurt myself, but the whole idea of being 36 years old and still getting bloody shins in pursuit of what is just a ridiculously fun hobby..... Yes please.

It isn't even expensive if you just buy a basic hardtail, and do the maintenance yourself.... I think wrenching bikes is part of the fun for me.

I average about 360 hours of MOVING TIME on bikes per year.... So roughly 60 minutes per day every day (more like 3 hours one day, then zero the next, etc)

Yesterday was so nice out I would have rode another 25 miles if I was physically able.

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah as an adolescent I was a hard-core skater

Always meeting up with your friends at the skate park to skate and smoke weed all day etc

Good times

Actually thought about buying a new board and just getting out there for fun

Originally Posted by blueberryboy View Post
    Yeah as an adolescent I was a hard-core skater

Always meeting up with your friends at the skate park to skate and smoke weed all day etc

Good times

Actually thought about buying a new board and just getting out there for fun
    We'd sneak a few beers lol

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    did you drink mountain dew and listen to ska too?
    heart also wants what the dick wants

Hello, Based Department? truesteez's Avatar
    truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes. Was sponsored in High School. Still have a nice rail and box in my garage I bust out every so often but I'm not good anymore. I developed a hip impingement so it's real difficult to get a proper flick anymore. I just stick to a few boardslides, crooks, lip slides, etc then call it a day.

Plus falling down was easy as a kid, not so much now though lol
    NEVER TIPS CREW
    PUREBLOOD
    RYD'N WIT BIDEN

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got a board a couple years ago because my son got into it

I just roll around the skatepark working up the courage to drop in on banks and mini ramps. No tricks, just kick turns and stuff

Not bad excercise for legs lol

I did sprain my wrist falling last year and it took a long while to heal. Wear wrist guards now and a helmet
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Having to bike that uphill after doing down…..fuk that
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

Tyroneonahorse is a name known to all. (+5000) Tyroneonahorse is a name known to all. (+5000) Tyroneonahorse is a name known to all. (+5000) Tyroneonahorse is a name known to all. (+5000) Tyroneonahorse is a name known to all. (+5000) Tyroneonahorse is a name known to all. (+5000) Tyroneonahorse is a name known to all. (+5000) Tyroneonahorse is a name known to all. (+5000) Tyroneonahorse is a name known to all. (+5000) Tyroneonahorse is a name known to all. (+5000) Tyroneonahorse is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Seems crazy how much skill I've lost on a board with age but not a bike..

I used to play THPS but I would lock more on a specific set of stairs/handrails and try to do the most ridiculous tricks ...backflips to grind or something. The extra speed and gravity cheats helped too lol.

OP check out Andy Anderson from Canada as well if you like Mullen....just goes to show what high intelligence can do for skating compared to the neck tatt degens running around these days. Also his innovations on decks and wheels.

Shark wheels rule for rolling too...can't believe those stupid 110a grape sized wheels they had in the 90s....one slide flat spot.

DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i was never really that great but i loved skating while growing up

i miss my Zero skateboard
    *Of the ugly or strange look Crew*
    *🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷*
    *To crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet — to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women Crew*
    *Pureblood Chad Crew*
    *6'1 Master Race Crew*

Originally Posted by YUL View Post
    Having to bike that uphill after doing down…..fuk that
    That's the thing, you have to do cardio to reap the reward of going down.

Some uphills are fun, smoothly banked berms on switchbacks is so much fun going up quickly. (And down obv.)

azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    Havent skated in 1.5 years for this reason

Been itching lately, might try some low impact stuff
    **Misc Decade Crew**

*God cucked Joseph
    *Would let Eva Green cuck me crew
    *Scrub skateboard crew
    *McKenzie Davis step on me please crew
    *5’9” and only date women with tall men in their families to give my kids a chance crew
    *halfrican crew
    *token buff manlet crew
    *Nebraska crew