Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blueberryboy View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/DMPCTeC

Lol bro. Does my hand look Indian to you ?

Where do u guys come up with this
    Yeah you’re def middle eastern

Why you larping as white though
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dinglegarryyy View Post
    You're clearly still upset by the neg. I'm assuming no one has negged you before LMAO

'not very well liked' so we all need to be well liked now? This explains everything. It's why you constantly post pics on here. You seek validation to be well liked
    I mean it seems like you’re angry/hateful towards many miscers so its safe to assume youre not very liked. Just a statement nothing to read into. And no normal happy or mentally healthy person continuously makes alts and acts like you do so it’s obvious something is going on. Misc is never that srs, truly wish you mental peace boyo

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    jakes on dinglegarry, OP has "two dads"
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AshWar View Post

No dude

I'm just a white dude..tan up decently tho

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sevenlionz View Post
    I mean it seems like you’re angry/hateful towards many miscers so its safe to assume youre not very liked. Just a statement nothing to read into. And no normal happy or mentally healthy person continuously makes alts and acts like you do so it’s obvious something is going on. Misc is never that srs, truly wish you mental peace boyo
    This

Mental illness bout sums it up

Please go back on your meds or start using some srs you're behavior is unbecoming

dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 6gorillion View Post
    only a manlet low test asian would have his avi.
    I dunno about asian but low test, 100%

tps://imgur.com/a/DMPCTeC[/url]

And I'm also a dinger

Originally Posted by AshWar View Post

He calls people 'son of a whore' only some sandnikker uses that insult (srs)

dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dinglegarryyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You just completely ignored what I had to say. So it's true. You're so insecure you constantly make posts begging for the validation of this forum with less than 30 posters. Not even all that gear could solve your insecurity huh?

Damn brutal. Time to up the dose. Surely that'll fix it right?

This

Mental illness bout sums it up

Please go back on your meds or start using some srs you're behavior is unbecoming
    What mental illness is this?

Lmao can't really attack me on a girl I've already gotten over pretty futile

Pull up anyone of My posts IDGAF

Seek help . Stop posting in this thread trying cook dinner now

xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    if there's one person you don't mess with it's dingle (srs)
    Balanced Test Crew

Can tell you're a highly vindictive toxic individual hah

I get really bad vibes from you...like you're the person who brings everything to extreme to try to get back at ppl

Chill....

Originally Posted by xbluexhawkx View Post
    if there's one person you don't mess with it's dingle (srs)
    U think it's appropriate to wish death and cancer on people brah?

Lmao can't really attack me on a girl I've already gotten over pretty futile

Pull up anyone of My posts IDGAF

Seek help . Stop posting in this thread trying cook dinner now
    There's 100s of those posts ^^^^^

You really are the most beta ph aggot on here LOL (srs)

Did you really just double quote me before I can respond?

Acting like you DGAF Lmao

I'm sure you DGAF about the neg which is why you were crying for the first 2 pages

Don't forget the part where I said I hoped you followed through with your plan to rope

Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You just completely ignored what I had to say. So it's true. You're so insecure you constantly make posts begging for the validation of this forum with less than 30 posters. Not even all that gear could solve your insecurity huh?

Damn brutal. Time to up the dose. Surely that'll fix it right?
    I know the easiest way to try and insult someone who’s superior to you is to try and call them insecure but I promise you that doesn’t bother me at all, I’m very happy w/ myself. Cmon gotta do a little better than that boyo

I know the easiest way to try and insult someone who’s superior to you is to try and call them insecure but I promise you that doesn’t bother me at all, I’m very happy w/ myself. Cmon gotta do a little better than that boyo
    Oh you're back again? After you said you were leaving LMAO

> but I promise you that doesn’t bother me at all

Seems like it does

Struck a nerve with you it seems. Guess I really did hit the spot

I’d much prefer a full page report and post on my oldest posts, please do some digging on me it’d be flattering lmao

xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I never said that.
    Balanced Test Crew

Oh you're back again? After you said you were leaving LMAO

> but I promise you that doesn’t bother me at all

Seems like it does

Struck a nerve with you it seems. Guess I really did hit the spot
    Damn

SevenInsecurityz knows everything I've said is true and he's so angry he returned after trying to take the highroad LMFAO

Originally Posted by xbluexhawkx View Post
    I never said that.
    Oh OK good bro.

Cheers

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wouldn't be surprised if everyone in this thread is actually the same person

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brah it's just a neg lol, did it really need a thread? Is it your first time on the misc or something?

Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    Brah it's just a neg lol, did it really need a thread? Is it your first time on the misc or something?
    He needed 2 pages of miscers to comfort him otherwise he wouldn't be able to sleep tonight

thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I need voidgaze to make sense of all this
    I walk around like I got a S on my chest

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's an alt account so idk

Anyone who is pathetic enough to just need to make another account has already lost before they've even begun. This person can't be taken seriously because of how pathetic they are before they even make their first post dead Fkn srs.

Making alts on this forum is so far beyond sad and pathetic I really just don't even have the words for it
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    It's an alt account so idk

Anyone who is pathetic enough to just need to make another account has already lost before they've even begun. This person can't be taken seriously because of how pathetic they are before they even make their first post dead Fkn srs.

Making alts on this forum is so far beyond sad and pathetic I really just don't even have the words for it
    found another GayZuesChristi alt
    Balanced Test Crew

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://imgur.com/a/DMPCTeC

Looks kinda Persian
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on troll vs troll thread.
    u wot m1.68179283050742908606225095246644152⁴