squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cody crying on RAW makes him sound like a little b*tch

Seriously. Isn't the point of promos and interviews to tell your opponent what you're gonna do them, why they're not gonna win and intimidate them?

There is literally nothing intimidating about Cody. If fans don't feel intimidated, how the hell are his opponents supposed to feel intimidated? Is he gonna cry every time he talks about his family for a cheap pop? So what if he wears his emotions on his sleeves? It's cringe and it just makes him sound weak. Awww how cute hugging it out with Cole. Do they want some chocolate chip cookies and apple juice too?

This isn't therapy. It's Pro Wrestling.

Even when he slapped the Rock. It was bitchy. Rock was talking about Cody's family and there was no anger that came with the slap.

Cody needs to be a man and act like one. And no, wearing a suit doesn't count.

Cody needs to put some bass in his voice and grow hair on his balls and stop acting like he has low test levels.

The ph a gg otry between Cody and Seth is getting out of control.

DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Seriously Cody needs to take a page from Dustin's book and find something other than just "I'm Dusty's kid" for a gimmick. It doesn't mean a whole lot when you're in a company with over a dozen other wrestlers who can all claim to be related to somebody from back in the day and you're in a feud with 4 of them. I'm beginning to think maybe we should go back to the days when we had Mantaurs, Yet-Tays, Red Roosters, garbagemen, and clowns. At least those guys had something other than "My daddy said "blablabadapblabalapblapadap." or "Where's my respeck?!". If that was all you could do back then you'd be lucky to get work getting thrown around by The Legion of Doom at a houseshow in Mudflap, West Virginia.
    I'm stronger when I'm drunk!

WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well the paying fans are eating it up. That's all that matters to WWE

andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WetCoaster View Post
    Well the paying fans are eating it up. That's all that matters to WWE
    Modern day wrestling fans are femboys that love this chit. They got all butthurt with Romans crossdressing line

Imagine stone cold did this during the peak of his popularity in the attitude era

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cody crying is how all the IWC will be once Roman smashes him at Mania

squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mrdot View Post
    Cody crying is how all the IWC will be once Roman smashes him at Mania
    I hate Roman too. Worst ever on the mic. But at least his persona doesn't make me question his masculinity. I'm not looking for it, but when I watch him I'm not thinking to myself: "oh great another twink p h ag got"

Cody's problem is the same as it was in AEW. He's trying too damn hard to seek approval from the fans. He's coming off like a greasy politician trying to win an election literally shaking hands and kissing babies. The suit is not helping.