Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The number 1 deterrent for me is money. I make enough money to support myself. On a tight budget i might be able to support a stay at home wife. I wouldn't be able to afford a wife and a baby.

In economic discussions, people keep saying we need immigrants because people aren't having enough children to pay for entitlement programs and old people. But importing cheap labor makes each persons labor less valuable. People would have more kids if labor was more valuable and then raising a family was more affordable.

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4everalone View Post
    Declining birth rates is the biggest problem western society is facing.
    People are already not having enough kids to even replace the current generation & you want them to have even less?

Not sure If actual position or just your way of coping with not having children of your own. Hopefully it’s the latter because If not you are retarded.

«take in half of Niger where women have 6 kids each. That will solve the issue!»
    Jewish wet dream right there. Death of the white race.
    damn how did whites get so cucked that they'll let foreigners have the babies...and yessss jewish wet dream is nearing completion as whites just bend over without much fuss.

Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4everalone View Post
    Declining birth rates is the biggest problem western society is facing.
    People are already not having enough kids to even replace the current generation & you want them to have even less?

Not sure If actual position or just your way of coping with not having children of your own. Hopefully it’s the latter because If not you are retarded.

«take in half of Niger where women have 6 kids each. That will solve the issue!»
    Jewish wet dream right there. Death of the white race.
    Im retarded because i dont think the solution is to have more kids? Your stupid as fuk. Go fuk a sperm whale you wanna be viking. Norway has become cucked

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    so these women can afford to live this fabulous single life with traveling, eating out, going to events, concerts, escape rooms (I know single women near 40 that have been to 40-50 of them at $30 a pop), daily starbucks, shopping for clothes, $100/month cell, all the streaming apps, etc -- but they couldn't possibly find a way to feed and clothe a small child as part of a traditional dual contribution household?

Money is just the yuppie/selfish white beetches excuse she can use to say it isn't her fault.
    All those escape rooms don't even add up to half of what braces for one child cost. It might cover one month of daycare.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Contribution05 View Post
    The number 1 deterrent for me is money. I make enough money to support myself. On a tight budget i might be able to support a stay at home wife. I wouldn't be able to afford a wife and a baby.

In economic discussions, people keep saying we need immigrants because people aren't having enough children to pay for entitlement programs and old people. But importing cheap labor makes each persons labor less valuable. People would have more kids if labor was more valuable and then raising a family was more affordable.
    Yeah it’s a never ending cycle of “we need pajeets and Mexicans cause the population isn’t growing and people aren’t having kids” and “we can’t have kids because we can’t afford it due to pajeet and Mexicans drastically undercutting American labor”

The liberals never want to just admit that we should be creating an environment for parents to have kids. Otherwise we’re just Japan or Korea but with pajeets concealing the fact that the native population is dying out due to refusing to reproduce
    Sniff hard as fuk when guys pass by to smell their balls crew
    Don't know how to hold arms when walking crew
    Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew
    Order pizza and lower money from second floor in bucket crew
    Bodybuilders against lifting crew
    Mod Negs: 3

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's only if your dick is limp. Make them quiver and they'll want a baby.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh yeah, because "men" nowadays are beyond mature, and the definition of a "provider."

Hello, Based Department? truesteez's Avatar
    truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    it's all about worshipping dogs now

and by dog worship i mean they keep it in a cage all day couped up in an apartment while they go to their chitty job cruising on SSRIs to feel liberated
    NEVER TIPS CREW
    PUREBLOOD
    RYD'N WIT BIDEN

FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    All those escape rooms don't even add up to half of what braces for one child cost. It might cover one month of daycare.
    1st kid is done with braces, 2nd is in them now. 3 more to go - unless I get lucky. Gulp.
    SAAVM CREW
    MFC

Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think living like kids and doing only fans may be two separate categories
    I'm slightly tan not white duh

They're always after my glow

all my pics completely natty, just sayin all true

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-nicholson-826a2729b/
    Chadtech Inc
    Faqtech Qdofac - the double fact checking tech company
    Yaptech Inc - ʎ

{cDS} ` Haze
    Ran/Rae/Rad/Rav/Rab/Rac/Ra? wuts dat mean? 47 or 74?

The real LukLuk

'97 GSX
    '97 6.5 Suburban

FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by outfoxxed View Post
    Yeah it’s a never ending cycle of “we need pajeets and Mexicans cause the population isn’t growing and people aren’t having kids” and “we can’t have kids because we can’t afford it due to pajeet and Mexicans drastically undercutting American labor”

The liberals never want to just admit that we should be creating an environment for parents to have kids. Otherwise we’re just Japan or Korea but with pajeets concealing the fact that the native population is dying out due to refusing to reproduce
    Governments care about total GDP. How much total value do we have to tax. Citizens care about GDP per capita - how big is my slice of the pie.

Say that one white collar American worker produces $10 of value, and the government imports 5 Latin American taco shop employees each producing $2 of value. The government's GDP and income to pay their deficits has doubled, but the GDP per capita is down about 30%. That's the story of immigration for the past 40 years.

Originally Posted by truesteez View Post
    it's all about worshipping dogs now

and by dog worship i mean they keep it in a cage all day couped up in an apartment while they go to their chitty job cruising on SSRIs to feel liberated
    I like how people talk about 1950s housewives being so miserable with chores that they needed vodka and pills to cope with it. 70 years later, they're now liberated to work, and need wine and pills to cope with that.

The chitty little thing that no one wants to talk about is that women are biologically predisposed to feel high levels of negative emotion. One unit of Bad Chit happening to a guy might produce one unit of Bad Feels, the same Bad Chit happening to a woman might produce two or three units of Bad Feels. They are more sensitive to it.

Medicating with booze and SSRIs to deaden that neuroticism is the same track of thought as wiring up 7 year old kids on Ritalin. It's natural people trying to cope with an unnatural society.
    Last edited by FAPhaggot; 03-11-2024 at 08:53 AM.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a kind of mixed opinion on this. Having kids really doesn't appeal to me, so I know it's legit possible to actually not want them.

At the same time, part of me does suspect a lot of these women are lying to themselves and/or coping. My sister is a libtard and is married, but doesn't have kids. Yet...they always have like a half dozen+ dogs, which seems like a major cope to fulfill maternal instincts.

Originally Posted by QuickShotSteve View Post
    its not just women, look at all these 40 year old men that live in a ****ty apartrment playing video games, and still playing magic the gathering or wow. homos
    If you're never going to be a dad, why do you need to mature beyond being a teenager?
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got a folder of Roastie pics. Its kinda sad.

MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot.
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    imagine willingly bringing a kid into declining world lmao

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    actually $2,000 spent on escape rooms invested at 8% return for 12 years when a kid would need braces is over $5,000. all the expenses that go into raising a kid down just suddenly come at one time.

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    actually $2,000 spent on escape rooms invested at 8% return for 12 years when a kid would need braces is over $5,000. all the expenses that go into raising a kid down just suddenly come at one time.
    if your kids need braces you fckd up

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe 20%. 80% are fat by age 25.

and that party ends at 40. so maybe 20 years of fun. Then it's dying alone with cats. Maybe govt will offer you MAID when things get tough.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

redditors?
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

its not just women, look at all these 40 year old men that live in a ****ty apartrment playing video games, and still playing magic the gathering or wow. homos
    kinda see this as a natural result of women deciding kids are a very optional life choice. when that happens there's not really any unifying force tying the sexes together. it frees women up to be as selective as they want to be in who they have sex with for fun...of course they could mean 40% of men just get completely left out even though some of them may have characteristics of a good father.

TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's semi-true

They'll want kids for the attention of having kids but then actually hate the day to day of raising the kids.

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    jimmy olsen over here
    heart also wants what the dick wants

Originally Posted by ispy View Post

redditors?
    these people come across as figuts.

thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Better to not have kids than be a chitty parent. Plenty of single moms still slooting it up on tinder, having kids is not a failsafe
    I walk around like I got a S on my chest

FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The chitty little thing that no one wants to talk about is that women are biologically predisposed to feel high levels of negative emotion. One unit of Bad Chit happening to a guy might produce one unit of Bad Feels, the same Bad Chit happening to a woman might produce two or three units of Bad Feels. They are more sensitive to it.
    I think there's an element of truth there, but I also wonder a little if men just cope differently. Drinking, porn, video games, and weed vs wine and SSRIs?
    SAAVM CREW
    MFC

Wealth is owning that phuckin house, LMAO. No way mom would be able to sit around reading a book while Dad swings that mortgage + 2 kids. Not for a couple starting from scratch in 2024.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

Originally Posted by ScrillaIsBake View Post
    Thing is you probably should be making at least 6 figures before even deciding to have kids, otherwise growing up poor your kid will be limited with their development and opportunities. Then you have to find a partner you genuinely believe is a catch, that's loyal, would make a great parent and you could see yourself with for the rest of your life.
    this is that yuppie white people logic of needing to be rich to have kids...basically saying that only ~10% of people should be having kids. and that's why whites will be bred out of existence. my grandparents had 4-5 kids on working class income. You do what you have to do because God and family come first.

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    That's only if your dick is limp. Make them quiver and they'll want a baby.
    This. Many of the complainers on this forum aren't even wanted by women anyway, so their views as to the maturity level of the average woman are neither here nor there.

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    I have a kind of mixed opinion on this. Having kids really doesn't appeal to me, so I know it's legit possible to actually not want them.

At the same time, part of me does suspect a lot of these women are lying to themselves and/or coping. My sister is a libtard and is married, but doesn't have kids. Yet...they always have like a half dozen+ dogs, which seems like a major cope to fulfill maternal instincts.
    I think (as I think you do) that it is possible to have a happy life alone - a sort of hermit existence. But, as you say, coping mechanisms are clear as crystal. I see it here in NYC. My wife and I with our baby walking down the street - other couples are primarily the ones waving or interested. Sometimes waitresses in restaurants start talking about planning families etc.

But the copecels are the women with glasses who stare at the floor and scurry by because they can't stand the sight of a happy couple with a beautiful baby. You hit the nail on the head.

Originally Posted by thursdayParty1 View Post
    Better to not have kids than be a chitty parent. Plenty of single moms still slooting it up on tinder, having kids is not a failsafe
    This. 1 in 5 American kids is savagely beaten by their primary caregiver. 1 in 6 sexually abused by their primary caregiver.

Being a good parent to your kid(s) is the hallmark of success. Not simply popping them out.

DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    any woman who has been convinced to willingly deprive herself of motherhood is a lunatic
    *Of the ugly or strange look Crew*
    *🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷*
    *To crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet — to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women Crew*
    *Pureblood Chad Crew*
    *6'1 Master Race Crew*

Originally Posted by ScrillaIsBake View Post
    My parents were poor growing up and couldn't afford to put me into sports and any extracurricular activities that cost money. I also didn't get any birthday gifts or anything and I wore a lot of handy down clothes. I was envious of other kids that were afforded opportunities I wasn't given. If I ever have kids I don't want to put them through what I had to go through. I want to put them into sports and help them develop skills and habits that'll help them the rest of their life.

It's 100% selfish to have kids if you can't afford it
    i grew up in a small southern town where probably 50% of the kids at school were poor or borderline poor. sports for me consisted of paying $25-30 at the local rec department to play in the kids league. nothing wrong with hand me down clothes considering how fast kids grow out of them.