Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    Really? 95% statistics that you pull out of your ass aren't what I will call a slight exaggeration, neither are the personal attacks that you throw at me when I tell you the truth about yourself.
    Personal attacks? Lmao all I do is state my opinion about you and your wife’s looks because you always try to pretend you and her represent some kind of aesthetic goal. Which I find hilarious.

I also just take your woefully exaggerated bs about me and throw it back into your face and then you get upset about “personal attacks”. Lol.

I do admit though that I will slightly exaggerate stats for provocation and comedic value lol.

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MeSoHawny View Post
    Haha you dont make anything NEAR what I do and never will. Use that silly insult on someone else. No matter how much you actually do earn, it will never fill that gaping hole you have either buddy. Thank your coal burning mother for that. You will always be a peasant and you know that deep down to your core. Its half the reason why you are a broken mess.

Yes you are correct though, I enjoy the benefits of being born into a very wealthy family. Unlike retards like you who think its a good idea to kick their kids out at 15, white people actually build things for future generations. Its the reason why you speak a European language, live in a western civilization and get to enjoy ALL the benefits of the civilization our ancestors built. We build things for the next generation, rather than hoovering up everything around us like locusts.

EVERYTHING you have is directly related to the fact that white men built it. You live in their world as do I. The only reason you are not dying of Malaria right now or trying to avoid being speared by the tribe 1 mile down the river is because WHITE MEN built all of this. Everything you get to enjoy is only possible because you live in the white mans world you fat phuck.

Love how you are larping as a financially successful person while every post reeks of double digit IQ. You Probably dont even make 100k which is minimum wage these days. Too many povertycels roleplaying as ballers on this goddamn site.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MrAWatts View Post
    Love how you are larping as a financially successful person while every post reeks of double digit IQ. You Probably dont even make 100k which is minimum wage these days. Too many povertycels roleplaying as ballers on this goddamn site.
    I don't think he's LARPing, he has kept this same story for a couple years now. I'm curious to know why every MISCer who has family money is always accused of LARPing. It's not exactly some unique existence.

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    I don't think he's LARPing, he has kept this same story for a couple years now. I'm curious to know why every MISCer who has family money is always accused of LARPing. It's not exactly some unique existence.
    I'm still enjoying your LARP about owning $14 million in un-sinkable real estate.

ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Really? 95% statistics that you pull out of your ass aren't what I will call a slight exaggeration, neither are the personal attacks that you throw at me when I tell you the truth about yourself.

I'm sure I have more education than you. And what does your anecdote have to do with anything I've said? If you're for slavery, I don't care what happens to you and will not think about you twice.
    anecdote for what? i didnt own slaves lmao and sure you've more education based on that and everything else youve claimed

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rollerball View Post
    Personal attacks? Lmao all I do is state my opinion about you and your wife’s looks because you always try to pretend you and her represent some kind of aesthetic goal. Which I find hilarious.

I also just take your woefully exaggerated bs about me and throw it back into your face and then you get upset about “personal attacks”. Lol.

I do admit though that I will slightly exaggerate stats for provocation and comedic value lol.
    I haven't gotten upset yet. And how do you know what my wife looks like?

I happen to be better than you in terms of looks and genetics. That's nothing for you to take offense over. Life isn't always fair.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Would a no avi named mesohawny really go on the internet and lie? Pls say it ain't so. It much more likely his family has a business that pays him like 80k and he thinks he's made it.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

I haven't gotten upset yet. And how do you know what my wife looks like?

I happen to be better than you in terms of looks and genetics. That's nothing for you to take offense over. Life isn't always fair.
    Hahahahahaha you and your wife are black though, I will always prefer the way I look to you objectively. Lmao I mean cmon dude, let's be real I don't take offense I just turn it back around on you and it upsets you. As shown by you bringing this stuff up months after it actually happened.

And by your logic you think anyone who is taller than you and makes more money than you is your superior. Lol, sorry I don't have that pathetic mentality.

And the final thing is your stupidity in admitting that you have to resort to ad hominem attacks because you can't back up what you say substantively when it comes to the subject of AAs. I just win every time lol.

Anyone else want to step up and get owned?

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm still enjoying your LARP about owning $14 million in un-sinkable real estate.
    It's true. I can't really deny reality.

Originally Posted by MrAWatts View Post
    Would a no avi named mesohawny really go on the internet and lie? Pls say it ain't so. It much more likely his family has a business that pays him like 80k and he thinks he's made it.
    He has kept the same story about a family office for a couple years now. That's a pretty specific area to be in, and he knows too much about it to be completely making things up.

It's true. I can't really deny reality.
    I actually would think it's awesome if you actually did have it, but you refuse to prove it in any way so how could we NOT take it as a LARP?

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not sure what's going on ITT. The outrage really isn't justified.

From the 2nd longer video, the white girl participated in the fight. When you participate in fights, things like this can happen. She didn't deserve her head bashed, but people don't fight fair.

It's not like she ran, she squared up and starting swinging first. That's why you avoid fights, because a lot of people, regardless of race, don't have empathy for your life. Go start a bar fight, see how many people don't cave your head in. Wouldn't take my chances on that.

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post

From the 2nd longer video, the white girl participated in the fight. When you participate in fights, things like this can happen. It's not like she ran, she squared up and starting swinging first. That's why you avoid fights, because a lot of people, regardless of race, don't have empathy for your life. Go start a bar fight, see how many people don't cave your head in. Wouldn't take my chances on that.

miscer doesn't know the difference between a street fight, and beating someone's unconscious head into cement multiple times until they are a vegetable and then die.

WE ARE NOT THE SAME
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot.
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

From the 2nd longer video, the white girl participated in the fight. When you participate in fights, things like this can happen. She didn't deserve her head bashed, but people don't fight fair.
    You do realize you're making the case worse for AAs here right?

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ithappenss View Post
    anecdote for what? i didnt own slaves lmao and sure you've more education based on that and everything else youve claimed
    You're free to make another thread and call me out of you'd like.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by N0rds View Post
    miscer doesn't know the difference between a street fight, and beating someone's unconscious head into cement multiple times until they are a vegetable and then die.

WE ARE NOT THE SAME
    Yeah, street fights can involve beer bottles, knives, stomping, and head bashing. You might have self control, but there's millions of others that don't. Go to your local hole in the wall bar and start a fight, see if the guy and his friends have any empathy for you.

There's no rules in street fights, that's why you avoid them.

Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post
    I'm not trying to stir the pot here but the meme of where rollerball edits people's usernames and quotes to say "I got owned by rollerball", it's silly and immature but I still LOL.
    Lol I only do that when people say stupid chit that's not worth responding to seriously.

Six Foot Five Inches SuperHercules's Avatar
    SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread is still going strong

Did the girl really die?
    You're a phаggot

You do realize you're making the case worse for AAs here right?
    White girl participated in the fight instead of walking away. She stooped down to their level.

She could've been the better, smarter person. But she didn't do that did she? No, she participated in a street fight which can be dangerous.

White girl participated in the fight instead of walking away. She stooped down to their level.

She could've been the bigger, smarter person. But she didn't do that did she? No, she participated in a street fight which can be dangerous.
    So the white girl stooped down to "their level". So you admit AA culture is below that of all other cultures.

Glad we're on the same page otherwise I would have asked you to show me all the videos of non-AAs doing what that AA did in a street fight. And to show me all the videos of non-AAs ganging up on one person. And to show me all the videos of non-AAs headstomping helpless people on the ground. And to show me vides of non-AAs doing [fill in the blank with a criminal activity AAs are known for committing].

Hahahahahaha you and your wife are black though, I will always prefer the way I look to you objectively. Lmao I mean cmon dude, let's be real I don't take offense I just turn it back around on you and it upsets you. As shown by you bringing this stuff up months after it actually happened.

And by your logic you think anyone who is taller than you and makes more money than you is your superior. Lol, sorry I don't have that pathetic mentality.

And the final thing is your stupidity in admitting that you have to resort to ad hominem attacks because you can't back up what you say substantively when it comes to the subject of AAs. I just win every time lol.

Anyone else want to step up and get owned?
    Well, what's your reply to this madfred?

So the white girl stooped down to "their level". So you admit AA culture is below that of all other cultures.

Glad we're on the same page otherwise I would have asked you to show me all the videos of non-AAs doing what that AA did in a street fight. And to show me all the videos of non-AAs ganging up on one person. And to show me all the videos of non-AAs headstomping helpless people on the ground. And to show me vides of non-AAs doing [fill in the blank with a criminal activity AAs are known for committing].
    White girl could have had her head bashed from someone else of a different race though. Street fights are dangerous, regardless of race. White, Black, Asian, etc.

You think whites fight fair and generous in a street fight? Well you can take your chances, but I'm not. I've read countless stories of college frat bros, bikers, and even average white joes breaking beer bottles over somebody's head.

Me posting or not posting anecdotal videos is proof whether other races fight fair or not. Just hearing stories is enough to make me believe street fighting is dangerous.

I've read countless stories of college frat bros, bikers, and even average white joes breaking beer bottles over somebody's head.

Me posting or not posting anecdotal videos is proof whether other races fight fair or not. Just hearing stories is enough to make me believe street fighting is dangerous.
    So you've "read" but have zero video evidence and zero statistical back up. Whereas I have nearly limitless video evidence of AAs acting like their stereotypes in addition to the statistics that backs up the video evidence.

Okay then.

President of Clown World GaryCarnivals's Avatar
    GaryCarnivals has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryCarnivals has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryCarnivals has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryCarnivals has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryCarnivals has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryCarnivals has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryCarnivals has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryCarnivals has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryCarnivals has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryCarnivals has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaryCarnivals has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    based. accelerate. until white americans stop being p-ssies and stand up for themselves
    The Truth is Hate to those who Hate the Truth.

So you've "read" but have zero video evidence and zero statistical back up. Whereas I have nearly limitless video evidence of AAs acting like their stereotypes in addition to the statistics that backs up the video evidence.

Okay then.
    I could post 5, 10, 20 videos and you still wouldn't be convinced. Or better yet, you're just acting ignorant.

Whites don't fight fair, just like Blacks or Hispanics don't fight fair. Nobody fights fair.

I could post 5, 10, 20 videos and you still wouldn't be convinced. Or better yet, you're just acting ignorant.

Whites don't fight fair, just like Blacks or Hispanics don't fight fair. Nobody fights fair.
    Alright post 20 recent videos of whites head stomping a single person. Show me 20 videos of Asians attacking elderly people. Show me 20 videos of pajeets doing organized retail theft. Show me 20 videos of any other group destroying a restaurant because they didn't get free hotsauce.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alright post 20 recent videos of whites head stomping a single person. Show me 20 videos of Asians attacking elderly people. Show me 20 videos of pajeets doing organized retail theft. Show me 20 videos of any other group destroying a restaurant because they didn't get free hotsauce.
    Bruh, it's happened, he "read" about it......

He has kept the same story about a family office for a couple years now. That's a pretty specific area to be in, and he knows too much about it to be completely making things up.
    I don't believe he's lying. But I understand that when he means his, he really means his father's.

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Bruh, it's happened, he "read" about it......
    So white people fight fair in street fights? No weapons, no head stomps?

So white people fight fair in street fights? No weapons, no head stomps?
    I don't know why I respond to you. At least gdfrd *can* be reasonably intelligent with his AA-defending.