logs12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logs12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logs12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logs12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logs12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logs12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logs12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logs12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logs12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logs12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logs12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Eggs: Why you need them!

I truly believe eggs are one of nature’s few ‘perfect’ foods.

Here is why:

It is a multivitamin packed with vitamin B12, D, A, E, K, and more.

High in choline - Choline is essential for various functions in the body, including supporting brain health, liver function, and metabolism, as well as aiding in the development of cell membranes.

High in Omega 3 content

A fantastic source of protein and healthy fats

Great for weight loss due to lower calorie content

I’ve been eating eggs for years and I truly believe they have been a vital part of my success. Eggs have been in the human diet for generations, so we should not be scared of them.

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, a lot of people shy away from eating eggs because they are high in cholesterol. They have been known to increase LDL cholesterol “aka bad cholesterol” for years. I truly believe this is misinformation and propaganda and in the past 10 years there have been multiple studies that have come out to show this.

While eggs are high in cholesterol, multiple studies have shown that they have minimal to no effects on your actual blood cholesterol. This in turn does not affect your chances of heart disease and eggs actually can lower chances of stroke.

I believe eggs get a bad rep because they are usually paired with items that have shown to increase chances of heart diseases like oils used to cook them such as vegetable oils and meats that they are often paired with them such as bacon.

The cholesterol content can help increase your testosterone as well.

Cholesterol is a precursor to testosterone production. A study (pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33306586/) done by Reza Bagheri was conducted with two groups. One group ate whole eggs and weight trained and the second group ate only the egg whites without the yolk and weight trained. The findings of this study suggest that post-exercise ingestion of whole eggs led to greater improvements in knee extension and handgrip strength, as well as serum testosterone levels, compared to ingestion of egg whites in resistance-trained young males undergoing 12 weeks of resistance training. Additionally, individuals consuming whole eggs experienced a reduction in body fat percentage compared to those consuming egg whites.

Put eggs in your diet and feel the benefits for yourself. Hope this helps!
    Sub to TheDailyGrind (thedailygrindfitness.beehiiv.com/subscribe) for more free content like this!

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don’t put all your eggs in one basket though