Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was finally able to purchase super credits to unlock the premium warbond. The LAS-16 Sickle is my new favorite weapon.

- Damage of the OG Liberator with zero recoil
    - Infinite ammo if you don't overheat it (you still have 5 spares if you overheat one capsule)
    - Due to the low recoil you can headshot Devastators with ease.
    - Great hipfire accuracy (IMHO)

With that being said, I still want the Plas-1 Scorcher.

Originally Posted by GnomeSaiyanBruh View Post
    I had forgotten I played the first until a buddy reminded me recently. It’s crazy how different the second game looks.
    I never played the first one, but I agree with you on how different this one looks compared to it's predecessor. Wild.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    Just went up to hard difficulty for bugs (only Level 12) and man, the amount of bile spewers is just ridiculous. One thing I have to say is great about the game though is that you can make it more challenging and it gets better rewards.

At what point can you join into challenging missions and survive? Trying to get to Level 20 ASAP.
    use this game and play it smart and away from your team, the arc thrower (lightning attack one) can two shot a bile spewer homo. aim at the head easy dubs

if your teammates are near, use the other weapon or create a distance from them so you don't accidently team kill
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New Warbond is hit or miss.

The Adjudicator is ASS. The Eruptor is good, but still has the downside of slow chambering time.

Had my first gunship encounter, but it wasn't too bad since we took em town quick.

The command bunker missions are challenging and fun, eagles seems to be useless against them, but orbital walking barrage hits will destroy them.

Stuff I learned:

-Autocannon to the eye will kill a Hulk, but aim has to be on point.
    -Diving to prone will avoid the Hulk flame thrower

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bought this game because a couple fella from my group did. Only played it once so far.

Couldnt join the fellas for a game, so I didn't really get the full experience.

Played a couple pub matches and it seems like it has potential .... One dude ignored the objectives and just went around the map hunting for loot, me and the other 3 were trying to figure out how to do the main objectives.

Overall decent though, just need to get on with the fellas and cause mayhem.
    Sig line can't be a novel

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Bought this game because a couple fella from my group did. Only played it once so far.

Played a couple pub matches and it seems like it has potential .... One dude ignored the objectives and just went around the map hunting for loot, me and the other 3 were trying to figure out how to do the main objectives.

That's usually me lol. I'll go off and blow up small things or go for loot depending on the group. I also find that sometimes the group completely ignores the main objectives and only goes for killing the dens/depots. I'll go off and solo the nuke launch so at least we're making progress, because normally three guys can take care of eliminating smaller objectives no problem.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post

That's usually me lol. I'll go off and blow up small things or go for loot depending on the group. I also find that sometimes the group completely ignores the main objectives and only goes for killing the dens/depots. I'll go off and solo the nuke launch so at least we're making progress, because normally three guys can take care of eliminating smaller objectives no problem.
    yea in the easier and middle difficulties you should be splitting off from teammates and doing other objectives like 2 people do the main objectives while the other 2 are hunting for samples and clearing the smaller bases that earn you more exp. However unless you got demons that know how to play well in the harder difficulties its almost better to just stick together.

*** HTC ***

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    yea in the easier and middle difficulties you should be splitting off from teammates and doing other objectives like 2 people do the main objectives while the other 2 are hunting for samples and clearing the smaller bases that earn you more exp. However unless you got demons that know how to play well in the harder difficulties its almost better to just stick together.
    Fun fact, you get more patrols if you split up.
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    Speaking of that, I tried my first Level 7 mission the other day and it got absolutely ridiculous when Bile Titans started spawning just from bug breaches. During bot missions at that level there are tanks and tons of hulks apparently. How do people even attempt the level 8/9 ones when you get swarmed so badly? I'm only at Level 27 but can't imagine that it makes much of a difference at Level 50.

Speaking of that, I tried my first Level 7 mission the other day and it got absolutely ridiculous when Bile Titans started spawning just from bug breaches. During bot missions at that level there are tanks and tons of hulks apparently. How do people even attempt the level 8/9 ones when you get swarmed so badly? I'm only at Level 27 but can't imagine that it makes much of a difference at Level 50.
    you learn what to bring like orbital railcannon will one shot the bile titans and tanks and chit so if multiple of your teammates have it, it makes it more manageable.. but you will still find yourself on cooldown when 2 of these fukers spawn in.

the disposable anti tank gun is great against hulks and the drop ships cause you can seriously just destroy the entire drop ship with it.. i always carry it no matter what along with my primary gun.. its a 60 second cool down and you get 2 single shots.. teammates cause obviously use them so I spam spawn them in all game long

we've only done helldive difficulty a couple times and we won one of them and lost the rest, we decided its best to just do (i think its impossible or suicide difficulty) where the pink samples spawn in and farm those to unlock everything

*** HTC ***

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Exploit for you boyo's before it gets patched.

-Summon the Resupply Backpack Strategem (required for this exploit)

-Switch to your grenade instead of a weapon (4 by default on PC).

- Open strategem list, then close it

- Immediately being manually chucking your grenades (with mouse/fire button, not the default grenade button (g))

- As soon as your last grenade launches, spam the **** out of the strategem button.

- If successful, you now have unlimited grenades and your grenade count will go negative.

Have fun before it's gone.

Otherwise, I almost exclusively run 500kg, Railcannon Strike, Quasar, Backpack of choice.

Light Engineering armor and Incendiary Breaker for bugs, or Heavy Fortification armor and whatever weapon you like best vs bots.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've wanted to play this, but between work and kid Idk if I have the time to get actually good at it.. plus don't like the thought of playing with randoms if they aren't talking/communicating

People who actually play the game, are the majority of people talking on the mic?

Dropped into an in progress eradication mission and I noticed one diver left the squadron while I was in loadout.

I drop and it's a total clusterfuk. I dive and throw an orbital laser first to clear the absurd amount of bots. Then I threw an eagle expecting it to at least make it to the platform but it landed on my teammates. Pretty sure it bounced off a wall but one teammate hit me with a snarky comment saying nice one right after I apologized.

Fair enough, but I noticed he kept dying and spamming the respawn button while we were all clearly under fire. I clear another 15 bots with another eagle...he died again otw way to extract. We respawn him again, he dies way off fighting bots after the mission was completed, all he had to do was run to extraction. So I said "well well well...stay up lil bro"

He kicked me before extraction lol. Then I realized he had just kicked the guy who dropped right as I joined. arsehole meets arsehole I guess.

In other news I have unlocked the final tier of the Warbond. Just need 75 for the Plas-1 Scorcher
    Last edited by Voidgaze; 04-27-2024 at 08:16 PM.

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    I've wanted to play this, but between work and kid Idk if I have the time to get actually good at it.. plus don't like the thought of playing with randoms if they aren't talking/communicating

People who actually play the game, are the majority of people talking on the mic?
    I find that people almost never talk unless you initiate. Lots are willing to talk if their teammates are, but no one wants to be first to talk. It's not hard to find teams that communicate tho, but i myself am someone who will rarely talk unless my team is.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    Exploit for you boyo's before it gets patched.

-Summon the Resupply Backpack Strategem (required for this exploit)

-Switch to your grenade instead of a weapon (4 by default on PC).

- Open strategem list, then close it

- Immediately being manually chucking your grenades (with mouse/fire button, not the default grenade button (g))

- As soon as your last grenade launches, spam the **** out of the strategem button.

- If successful, you now have unlimited grenades and your grenade count will go negative.

Have fun before it's gone.

Otherwise, I almost exclusively run 500kg, Railcannon Strike, Quasar, Backpack of choice.

Light Engineering armor and Incendiary Breaker for bugs, or Heavy Fortification armor and whatever weapon you like best vs bots.
    Huge patch today... and they didn't patch this out... but I think they tried to? instead of your grenade count going negative when you do this... you suddenly have 4 billion (Literally) grenades available. But it still works.

Also if you do this with a friend, only one of you needs the supply back pack, and you can swap it to activate it then switch back to a better backpack.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

This latest patch screwed solo players. I like to do occasional missions alone and used to have no problem on Level 5. Last night on Level 4 I was overwhelmed within a few minutes. I have no idea how people solo level 7-9 missions. Must be a lot of sneaking around.

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This latest patch screwed solo players. I like to do occasional missions alone and used to have no problem on Level 5. Last night on Level 4 I was overwhelmed within a few minutes. I have no idea how people solo level 7-9 missions. Must be a lot of sneaking around.
    That's the only way people did them before. They only fought at objectives.
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    I find that people almost never talk unless you initiate. Lots are willing to talk if their teammates are, but no one wants to be first to talk. It's not hard to find teams that communicate tho, but i myself am someone who will rarely talk unless my team is.
    Agreed, helldivers randoms are usually cool asf if you communicate.

Need to get a new mic because typing isn't enough to warn teammates of incoming strikes n chit.