Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    I really dont get this, is it something with some peoples eyes? Cause I have no issues with whatever 30 or 60 can barely tell the difference unless I'm really trying.
    I'm sure getting used to 60 for a couple years changed things but I mostly suspect it's the really fast refresh rate on my OLED TV now that is causing things to look far more juddery.

Press play it starts at the right time. Tell me if you notice the judder I'm talking about in slow motion

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    I'm sure getting used to 60 for a couple years changed things but I mostly suspect it's the really fast refresh rate on my OLED TV now that is causing things to look far more juddery.

Press play it starts at the right time. Tell me if you notice the judder I'm talking about in slow motion

Yea in slow motion it looks obvious but thats not how they actually run lol
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The point of the video was to show you how OLED pixels refresh many times faster. This is what causes the extra judder when watching 30fps on OLED vs LCD panels which look more fluid because of how much slower they transition. I know your eyes can't pick it up in normal speed as you've said 87 times before so that's why I showed you a really slow vid so you couldn't miss it.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The point of the video was to show you how OLED pixels refresh many times faster. This is what causes the extra judder when watching 30fps on OLED vs LCD panels which look more fluid because of how much slower they transition. I know your eyes can't pick it up in normal speed as you've said 87 times before so that's why I showed you a really slow vid so you couldn't miss it.

Obviously I knew there was a difference but if it's barely perceptible wtf difference does it make.

Unless you're saying you see it that way at normal speed or something.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Unless you're saying you see it that way at normal speed or something.
    Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying. It's sped up a good deal obviously but the same effect is there for me.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The 30fps is splendid for me.

I'm not so sensitive to framerates, but I'm very sensitive to resolution drops and bad res.

The demo 30fps was horrible, as well as the subpar resolution didnt help at all ... However the final build, the 30fps is finally smoothed out and the resolution is super nice. I tried the performance mode and the resolution drop is just too much. So glad I'm not sensitive to the things w/e coals talking about because the motion blur and stuff is fine for my eyes and I'm on an OLED as well.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post

I'm not so sensitive to framerates, but I'm very sensitive to resolution drops and bad res.

The demo 30fps was horrible, as well as the subpar resolution didnt help at all ... However the final build, the 30fps is finally smoothed out and the resolution is super nice. I tried the performance mode and the resolution drop is just too much. So glad I'm not sensitive to the things w/e coals talking about because the motion blur and stuff is fine for my eyes and I'm on an OLED as well.
    Resolution mode can't possibly have motion blur. I refuse to accept it. I tried playing it a little again with the new update last night. No changes, I still can't stand it. Wish I was a blindcel like you guys so I could enjoy it.

Resolution mode can't possibly have motion blur. I refuse to accept it. I tried playing it a little again with the new update last night. No changes, I still can't stand it. Wish I was a blindcel like you guys so I could enjoy it.
    Blindcel MASTER RACE
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Same. I'm on an OLED as well and I've not had any major issues. I sit pretty close to my 55" TV too.

The only time where I notice it is if I am constantly switching back and fourth between 30 and 60. Then it is really noticeable. But if I start up the game in 30 and just continue to play in 30, it actually doesn't bother me at all.
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

Originally Posted by obmas View Post
    Same. I'm on an OLED as well and I've not had any major issues. I sit pretty close to my 55" TV too.

The only time where I notice it is if I am constantly switching back and fourth between 30 and 60. Then it is really noticeable. But if I start up the game in 30 and just continue to play in 30, it actually doesn't bother me at all.
    Yall are wild man. I started playing control last night, checked its 30fps mode and it looks and runs way smoother than Rebirth. I can't stand and mode in Rebirth, I'll wait for PS5 pro.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mean I'm not sure if there's motion blur or not, but I honestly can't tell with the game. It's honestly more than fine for me and I'm having an absolute blast.

Yall are wild man. I started playing control last night, checked its 30fps mode and it looks and runs way smoother than Rebirth. I can't stand and mode in Rebirth, I'll wait for PS5 pro.

Lol this is surprising. I tried the 30fps mode on Control and I personally found it to be an absolute chit show. As a 30fpscel I had to turn the mode to performance because 30 fps implementation was awful. Alan Wake 2 had far better 30fps implementation than Control and looked gorgeous to boot.

I mean I'm not sure if there's motion blur or not, but I honestly can't tell with the game. It's honestly more than fine for me and I'm having an absolute blast.

Lol this is surprising. I tried the 30fps mode on Control and I personally found it to be an absolute chit show. As a 30fpscel I had to turn the mode to performance because 30 fps implementation was awful. Alan Wake 2 had far better 30fps implementation than Control and looked gorgeous to boot.
    The fuk u talking about man. Maybe it's been patched? I could 100% happily play Rebirth if it was as smooth as control's 30fps mode. It's not even close when it comes to smoothness, and the best part is the performance mode doesn't look much worse clarity wise so that's an easy choice.

Man, all games should have just stayed cross gen imo. Raytracing has ruined graphics on consoles, I still find late PS4 games with PS5 updates to be the best looking games on PS5 LOL

Originally Posted by obmas View Post

this
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

The fuk u talking about man. Maybe it's been patched? I could 100% happily play Rebirth if it was as smooth as control's 30fps mode. It's not even close when it comes to smoothness, and the best part is the performance mode doesn't look much worse clarity wise so that's an easy choice.

Man, all games should have just stayed cross gen imo. Raytracing has ruined graphics on consoles, I still find late PS4 games with PS5 updates to be the best looking games on PS5 LOL

I mean yeah ... I really do feel like RTX has ruined console gaming lol, half these games are trying to implement [FORCED] rtx settings which completely tank all modes in games ... performance and quality. If we had a toggle or they at least utilized regular baked in, normal lighting we'd have games that at least perform well. Plus considering since many games use UE and jumping to UE5, I feel like the UE toolset hasn't really been optimized across the board and only seems to work well for a small number of games.

I mean yeah ... I really do feel like RTX has ruined console gaming lol, half these games are trying to implement [FORCED] rtx settings which completely tank all modes in games ... performance and quality. If we had a toggle or they at least utilized regular baked in, normal lighting we'd have games that at least perform well. Plus considering since many games use UE and jumping to UE5, I feel like the UE toolset hasn't really been optimized across the board and only seems to work well for a small number of games.
    Yeah exactly. I'd have dragged my nuts across freeburner's head if it meant I could play games this gen that looked like TLOU 2/part 1 remake or Demon's Souls. I bought into this gen thinking that's what I was about to get. Went from being super excited to now just feeling annoyed lol. And having very few first party games doesn't help.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Changed my mind
    Graphics mode now.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Changed my mind
    Graphics mode now.
    Yeah it's like choosing between awful and more awful. Graphics mode is def superior tho.

New Patch is out

A new PS5 patch is available now for Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth which makes further improvements to the title’s presentation. Despite being critically acclaimed, many have been disappointed with the quality of the sequel’s visuals – especially in Performance Mode, which targets 60 frames-per-second. In addition to improving the graphics, the update adds a ‘Sharp’ and ‘Soft’ filter, allowing you to finetune the title’s looks.

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2024...he-patch-notes

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m early in and I don’t gaf bongo coal I kind of likes remake more but only cause 100 + hours there as opposed to 10. I do watch all the cutscenes never skip a dialogue because I want to know what’s going on. Tifa has the best looking ass hole I love the graphics. 30 fps? It’s good enough for me. I’m not a graphic whore you guys who are all about your pc are a niche community . Most of us are real gamers like over in Japan they don’t care about graphics. So not picky but gotta say it looks stunning to me. Screw Flanders/mgftp !!!!!
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New Patch is out

A new PS5 patch is available now for Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth which makes further improvements to the title’s presentation. Despite being critically acclaimed, many have been disappointed with the quality of the sequel’s visuals – especially in Performance Mode, which targets 60 frames-per-second. In addition to improving the graphics, the update adds a ‘Sharp’ and ‘Soft’ filter, allowing you to finetune the title’s looks.

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2024...he-patch-notes
    Great they're releasing patches

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel like I've been in Junon forever and mostly just dicked around. Not that I'm complaining. Had to play some Ft. Condor, Queen's Blood
    Spoiler!
    , bounce off a dolphin, see my favorite new character from the last game, and follow a dog cross country.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have queens blood and my decks on my mind 24/7. No matter where I go I could be in the grocery store putting overpriced steaks down in my shopping cart and I’ll think of the ffviirebirth screen dropping cards . In my head wherever.

Like other men daydream about women, unless are homos.. f’s some might say.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I’m early in and I don’t gaf bongo coal I kind of likes remake more but only cause 100 + hours there as opposed to 10. I do watch all the cutscenes never skip a dialogue because I want to know what’s going on. Tifa has the best looking ass hole I love the graphics. 30 fps? It’s good enough for me. I’m not a graphic whore you guys who are all about your pc are a niche community . Most of us are real gamers like over in Japan they don’t care about graphics. So not picky but gotta say it looks stunning to me. Screw Flanders/mgftp !!!!!

U drunk dear?

I've made a ton of posts in this thread saying im playing it on 30fps with no issues lmfao.

U drunk dear?

I've made a ton of posts in this thread saying im playing it on 30fps with no issues lmfao.
    Not drinking wasn’t this morning for sure was just really angry. Maybe I am a dry drunk which i have been called before. Srs

Does anyone play Sony exclusives on pc after they been ported there?

awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your eyes will get used to Graphics mode after about 10 minutes srs.

When you first switch from performance to graphics the difference is substantial in framerate but then you start to not even notice it.

Same story with Forbidden west.

The graphics in rebirth are pretty incredible to not use graphics mode imo

Source: LG CX OLED
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

Originally Posted by awwchit2 View Post
    Your eyes will get used to Graphics mode after about 10 minutes srs.

When you first switch from performance to graphics the difference is substantial in framerate but then you start to not even notice it.

Same story with Forbidden west.

The graphics in rebirth are pretty incredible to not use graphics mode imo

Source: LG CX OLED
    What a sad post. Because I agree, graphics mode looks so clean...but if you showed me a screenshot of graphics mode 2 years ago and told me it ran at 60fps on PS5 I'd believe you.

Imo that kind of clarity should be expected of a 60fps game, like Horizon and God of War delivered. I am bewildered how horrific it has to look to be playable at 60fps.

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    I feel like I've been in Junon forever and mostly just dicked around. Not that I'm complaining. Had to play some Ft. Condor, Queen's Blood
    Spoiler!
    , bounce off a dolphin, see my favorite new character from the last game, and follow a dog cross country.
    das it mane. You meet Yuffie yet?
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What a sad post. Because I agree, graphics mode looks so clean...but if you showed me a screenshot of graphics mode 2 years ago and told me it ran at 60fps on PS5 I'd believe you.

Imo that kind of clarity should be expected of a 60fps game, like Horizon and God of War delivered. I am bewildered how horrific it has to look to be playable at 60fps.
    stop being ghey and just play in graphics mode it will be less and less noticeable

if you keep switching back and forth you'll never adjust
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

das it mane. You meet Yuffie yet?
    Yeah. She jumped out a window and then my stalker showed up.

Wondered when she'd show up since obviously they wouldn't let her be a missable forest encounter.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Lol my starter deck for Queens blood does a ton of work. I'm blowing through everyone with it.