Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wood
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lmao what a garbage story.

Spoiler!
    RIP snails

See Krackerjacked's sig

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ didn’t open spoiler but will it make a man cry? In a saddened way or in more of a feel good kind of way?

Either way I enjoy the story so far but I dunno might not sit through all the cutscenes again.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    ^ didn’t open spoiler but will it make a man cry? In a saddened way or in more of a feel good kind of way?

Either way I enjoy the story so far but I dunno might not sit through all the cutscenes again.
    Nope.

FF7R already pointed in that direction.
    RIP snails

See Krackerjacked's sig

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

Wood
    Repped

I almost got choked up at one part. I never get choked up from any game/movie/etc. but that part almost got me.

Spoiler!
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Repped

I almost got choked up at one part. I never get choked up from any game/movie/etc. but that part almost got me.

Spoiler!

Fuark, slightly spoiled myself looking lol I thought you were going to reference some of the Barret stuff. That whats got me so far, that chit was deep
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I cant with this game. Think im right at the end of chapter 9 and had to just stop to collect myself.

This is just peak video gaming and I can't handle it.

I also just looked up and listened to the full version of the main theme 'no promises to keep', and holy chit the full version is way better than the snips of it I heard before. Cant wait to hear it in the game later.

Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just reached Gold Saucer

This game just keeps giving holy chit, the location and hotel is so cool lol. I love how this game captures that feeling on going on an epic adventure, every location and place you go to is so damned memorable and cool.

The last game which captured this feel of going on an epic adventure with incredible locations was BG3 ... I didn't imagine there'd be another game that encapsulated this feeling so quickly. Hell, I was thinking it would be a Sony first party game that gave me those feelings again.

This is peak rpg.

Also question for those who've already reached Gold Saucer

- Does Johnnie's quest open up later? the hotel related one .... I got the valve for him and he took me to some river to go get some piece from something, but I'm unable to cross the river/lake and go into the area ... I'm assuming it opens up later and I can continue on with the quest?
    Sig line can't be a novel

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry to be slightly off topic but

Finished Remake today. Forgot to get bahamut like an idiot lol, the last battle Intel I had to complete was the Aerith Limit break one because I never used it. Said fuk that and finished the game anyway.

Started Yuffie DLC and I'm having fun with it. Positives: love the new combat, it's totally different from the base game, getting used to the new moves is fun. Already did a couple side missions but I still have to beat anyone in Rank 3 with the mini game. It's fun though. Also have to beat the summon.

Only a couple slight negatives. While it's nice seeing stuff that happens while Cloud is off with Aerith, being in Sector 7 again isn't the best change of scenery. To add, there's no improvement to performance mode which looks a little blurry but it's still perfectly fine. Looking forward to playing again tomorrow.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Just reached Gold Saucer

This game just keeps giving holy chit, the location and hotel is so cool lol. I love how this game captures that feeling on going on an epic adventure, every location and place you go to is so damned memorable and cool.

The last game which captured this feel of going on an epic adventure with incredible locations was BG3 ... I didn't imagine there'd be another game that encapsulated this feeling so quickly. Hell, I was thinking it would be a Sony first party game that gave me those feelings again.

This is peak rpg.

Also question for those who've already reached Gold Saucer

- Does Johnnie's quest open up later? the hotel related one .... I got the valve for him and he took me to some river to go get some piece from something, but I'm unable to cross the river/lake and go into the area ... I'm assuming it opens up later and I can continue on with the quest?

Yea basically after you do everything for the main story at saucer/corel you'll get something that lets you cross and explore. It'll take awhile theres a decent amount to do beforehand
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rebirth should be the new gold standard for future FF games. So good

Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    Rebirth should be the new gold standard for future FF games. So good
    I think it clearly is, its just not possible to decide to make a 10 lol its hard. And I think if they try too hard to capture this same kind of thing it'll fail. 7 is just a special thing and they shouldnt try to chase these heights directly. You'd end up with poor imitations.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    I think it clearly is, its just not possible to decide to make a 10 lol its hard. And I think if they try too hard to capture this same kind of thing it'll fail. 7 is just a special thing and they shouldnt try to chase these heights directly. You'd end up with poor imitations.
    True but atleast take the core elements. Open world is good, side quests good, mini games back, good fight system.

I was dissapointed after FFXVI but I have hope again after Rebirth.

swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Loving the game so far, 70 hours in and just reached Nibel cause I took my time and did everything up until now

Some complaints are minor but they really grind my gears, the Chocobo collision detection is so sensitive. Navigating through Gongaga jungle was absolutely infuriating. The map was designed as if it was built by a 14 year old creating a maze. Also, there are is a bit too much fluff and side content and mini games. by the time I got to the 2nd Tower Defense game, the one with the evil jellies I was so done.
    "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience."

- Julius Caesar

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alright BBMG, got a few hours in last night. Early in Chapter 2. The combat is definitely better, and I know I'll have a lot of fun with it. Also, if a game has a card minigame, I WILL play it. It is my rule. Enjoying the open world and not being cramped in Midgar. Will it be a GOTY contender for me? Time will tell.....

Also, is Red XIII cooler in this than the OG to anyone else?
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Alright BBMG, got a few hours in last night. Early in Chapter 2. The combat is definitely better, and I know I'll have a lot of fun with it. Also, if a game has a card minigame, I WILL play it. It is my rule. Enjoying the open world and not being cramped in Midgar. Will it be a GOTY contender for me? Time will tell.....

Also, is Red XIII cooler in this than the OG to anyone else?
    thats my man!!!!! Update as you go but I will be flat out stunned if its not a strong GOTY contender for you.

Red is the most alpha one in the whole group tbh
    Last edited by BigBallsMcgee; 03-18-2024 at 09:36 AM.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Originally Posted by swolefnatic View Post
    Loving the game so far, 70 hours in and just reached Nibel cause I took my time and did everything up until now

Some complaints are minor but they really grind my gears, the Chocobo collision detection is so sensitive. Navigating through Gongaga jungle was absolutely infuriating. The map was designed as if it was built by a 14 year old creating a maze. Also, there are is a bit too much fluff and side content and mini games. by the time I got to the 2nd Tower Defense game, the one with the evil jellies I was so done.
    70 at nible is pretty good I think, I'm 55ish and still in Gongaga, about to leave to Cosmo Canyone after a few side missions.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    True but atleast take the core elements. Open world is good, side quests good, mini games back, good fight system.

I was dissapointed after FFXVI but I have hope again after Rebirth.
    I know what you mean, the word id use is this should be the spiritual blueprint and they probably know that but its just hard to do without getting too imitative.

I'm comfortable with the possibility this is the best FF we'll ever get, thats fine. There's room to be good even if its never this good again
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just curious if anyone else is also playing on Japanese Audio.

I didn't get to put in any time into Rebirth this past weekend.

Y'all gonna hate me but I played through Life Is Strange True Colors instead lol. No idea why. I pirated it on PC, booted it up to check it out and ended up blasting through the entire thing. Haha
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

Originally Posted by obmas View Post

Y'all gonna hate me but I played through Life Is Strange True Colors instead lol. No idea why. I pirated it on PC, booted it up to check it out and ended up blasting through the entire thing. Haha
    I wont hate for that, I played true colors it was good. The first one still the best though.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by obmas View Post

I only played the first Life is Strange, but I loved the **** out of it.

In the end, I chose my friend.

Then instantly went back to see the other ending. Friend is my personal canon though.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wont hate for that, I played true colors it was good. The first one still the best though.
    It was so unexpected haha.

I came across a random Frank Yang video on YouTube and he was taking about this game. Was curious so I torrented a repack copy. Just wanted to see how it was going to look visually, but needed up just finishing the entire thing in one sitting.

In the end, I chose my friend.
    negged
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Think I’m gonna take a break from the game now and start a completely fresh completionist run later. Might replay the original game in between.

Rewatched Advent Children the other day for the first time in years and noticed that the whispers or something like them is actually in the movie.
    Last edited by ohiostate124; 03-18-2024 at 07:20 PM.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

negged
    Those fukkers know how to evacuate. You sit and ride out the storm, that's on you.

Besides, I'm sure plenty of people survived.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn boyos I gave it an honest shot yesterday. Tried to make the sacrifice and play in 30fps. Went in 1.5 hours and had to stop. I don't know if it's an OLED thing but the 30fps was rough on my eyes, felt like they were doing extra work to keep up with the gameplay. This happened of course while panning around exploring and was brutal in combat.

Gonna shelve this one for now sadly since I was really looking forward to doing a full Remake to Rebirth playthrough. Will definitely pick it back up if performance mode is fixed, or if not I'll wait to see how it runs on the pro.
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Damn boyos I gave it an honest shot yesterday. Tried to make the sacrifice and play in 30fps. Went in 1.5 hours and had to stop. I don't know if it's an OLED thing but the 30fps was rough on my eyes, felt like they were doing extra work to keep up with the gameplay. This happened of course while panning around exploring and was brutal in combat.

Gonna shelve this one for now sadly since I was really looking forward to doing a full Remake to Rebirth playthrough. Will definitely pick it back up if performance mode is fixed, or if not I'll wait to see how it runs on the pro.
    I really dont get this, is it something with some peoples eyes? Cause I have no issues with whatever 30 or 60 can barely tell the difference unless I'm really trying.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

I really dont get this, is it something with some peoples eyes? Cause I have no issues with whatever 30 or 60 can barely tell the difference unless I'm really trying.
    I played it in 30fps on my LG OLED C1 and it was fine for me. Got used to it pretty quickly.

Maybe some ppl are just most susceptible to it.

Whenever I have the option for 60, I always choose it over graphics. Framerate is just too juicy for me.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Whenever I have the option for 60, I always choose it over graphics. Framerate is just too juicy for me.
    I understand that in theory I just personally literally cant tell the difference or at least 30 is completely fine to me. It doesnt change the experience really.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024