Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looks like im fuked tommorow but at least i got a sealed copy of Metal Gear Rising coming tommorow so i guess theres that

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn boyos nearly 1 hr till launch. I'm not gonna play it yet but definitely tempted to launch and just see the opening+how it looks.

Really hoping there's no graphics downgrade. This is the first time playing Remake on my OLED and I'm surprised how blurry performance mode looks here. Man this TV really opened up my eyes to the difference in clarity and volume that resolution mode has. PS5 pro can't get here soon enough.

Edit: also, man that FF7 theme hit me so hard in the nostalgia feels when arriving at the slums
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Damn boyos nearly 1 hr till launch. I'm not gonna play it yet but definitely tempted to launch and just see the opening+how it looks.

Really hoping there's no graphics downgrade. This is the first time playing Remake on my OLED and I'm surprised how blurry performance mode looks here. Man this TV really opened up my eyes to the difference in clarity and volume that resolution mode has. PS5 pro can't get here soon enough.

Edit: also, man that FF7 theme hit me so hard in the nostalgia feels when arriving at the slums
    Play it on quality brah, it looks good.

Hope everyone enjoys!! Watching the clock lol less than an hour.

NO SPOILERS, but might be fun just to put down our predictions on THE big question. I personally think Zach is going to stop Areith from dying, and probably die instead. If you listen to theme song, which Aerith sings, it basically sounds like she's singing to Zach. And, you dont put him on the cover with cloud and sephiroth unless he plays a huge role.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    Play it on quality brah, it looks good.

Hope everyone enjoys!! Watching the clock lol less than an hour.

NO SPOILERS, but might be fun just to put down our predictions on THE big question.
    Lawd. I don't have it in me to do this again, esp with how much more realistic it looks with modern graphics, I'm REALLY attached to the FF7 Remake character models and voices. I also think they will do something different this time, which in a big way will hurt the story because that scene truly has a massive emotional impact in the original game.

So I'm really torn, on one hand I always wanted the remakes to stay more faithful to the original but now that I'm attached I kinda just want it to be a sequel tbh lol.

Edit: yeah I think I'm going for Quality mode surprisingly, will play around in a bit and see.

Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    should i stay out of this thread? no telling when ill be able to play this until its restocked.could be a month.who knows

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Akd123 View Post
    should i stay out of this thread? no telling when ill be able to play this until its restocked.could be a month.who knows
    No spoilers in here, definitely stay and discuss and be hyped.

You hellbent on the deluxe? Is there no physical at all?
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

No spoilers in here, definitely stay and discuss and be hyped.

You hellbent on the deluxe? Is there no physical at all?
    nope.none.and no one knows when and yes i have to have the deluxe. i want that steelcase and artbook.it makes no sense to spend $70 for the base game when you can spend $100 and get all those goodies

NO SPOILERS:

Just a few points on the technical side. As I said before I'm doing a replay of Remake first but I only started up Rebirth to see how it opens/looks.

Graphics question first. The game looks absolutely ATROCIOUS in performance mode. Holy fuk, this is the worst I've seen on PS5 and I'm thinking it HAS to be bugged. Either that, or suffering heavily from the Raytracing curse. Everything is extremely blurry/smudged, especially characters. Cloud looks awful. If it isn't fixed I'll try playing this game on my monitor in performance and see if it's tolerable. It's horrible on the TV, looks like a PS3 game, srs. Maybe worse.

Graphics mode is 100% the way to play this on your TV. It looks freaking gorgeous, a definite step up from FF7 Remake graphics mode. I definitely think there's some Raytracing in here, the character models and some big monsters in the beginning look so good. In this mode during cutscenes especially I can tell some added details to character models. Cloud looks buffer, has veins and chit showing on his arms. Fantastic.

There's a few more options to choose from, but also some downgrades. You can have a minimap on but sadly it isn't dynamic like in Remake where you press L2 to remove or bring it back up. You can either have it always there or remove completely. Shame as I would have really liked a HUDless experience and bring stuff up with a button press when I want them. Also, no option to remove the Command Menu HUD at the lower left while exploring. I have no idea why there's no option to remove it as we already know that pressing X brings up the menu. We don't need a constant reminder.

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NO SPOILERS:

Just a few points on the technical side. As I said before I'm doing a replay of Remake first but I only started up Rebirth to see how it opens/looks.

Graphics question first. The game looks absolutely ATROCIOUS in performance mode. Holy fuk, this is the worst I've seen on PS5 and I'm thinking it HAS to be bugged. Either that, or suffering heavily from the Raytracing curse. Everything is extremely blurry/smudged, especially characters. Cloud looks awful. If it isn't fixed I'll try playing this game on my monitor in performance and see if it's tolerable. It's horrible on the TV, looks like a PS3 game, srs. Maybe worse.

Graphics mode is 100% the way to play this on your TV. It looks freaking gorgeous, a definite step up from FF7 Remake graphics mode. I definitely think there's some Raytracing in here, the character models and some big monsters in the beginning look so good. In this mode during cutscenes especially I can tell some added details to character models. Cloud looks buffer, has veins and chit showing on his arms. Fantastic.

There's a few more options to choose from, but also some downgrades. You can have a minimap on but sadly it isn't dynamic like in Remake where you press L2 to remove or bring it back up. You can either have it always there or remove completely. Shame as I would have really liked a HUDless experience and bring stuff up with a button press when I want them. Also, no option to remove the Command Menu HUD at the lower left while exploring. I have no idea why there's no option to remove it as we already know that pressing X brings up the menu. We don't need a constant reminder.
    Really don't understand this obsession with GFX, the game looks fine.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yooooo That demo must have been a really old build.

The final retail release of this game looks amazing. The IQ is pristine, 30 fps is steady and it plays absolutely great and smooth for those at 30 fps. It's absolutely night and day between the demo and final release. The only thing that brings down the presentation is the noticeable pop in.

Game also seems fukkin huge with so many mechanics and systems, it's actually a bit overwhelming.

GOTY
    Sig line can't be a novel

Played 3 hours last night and from that alone I don't see how this isn't goty and also mt favorite game ever.

This is the one.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What a garbage game. Holy fuk.
    The ending is disgusting. Will sell this asap.

Originally Posted by XiangYu View Post
    What a garbage game. Holy fuk.
    The ending is disgusting. Will sell this asap.
    the fuk you on about ph@ggot?

Originally Posted by Akd123 View Post
    the fuk you on about ph@ggot?
    trollin xcels mad they aint got no games.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

trollin xcels mad they aint got no games.
    figures.id be pissed too if i couldnt play this game.its the only reason i bought a PS5

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Downloading right now because I had to free up space first
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    Really don't understand this obsession with GFX, the game looks fine.
    If I was obsessed with GFX I'd have not enjoyed BG3. Also I said Rebirth looks great in graphics mode. The performance mode is broken though. It looks like 720p. On a 77" screen that's not acceptable for an AAA action PS5 exclusive.

If I was obsessed with GFX I'd have not enjoyed BG3. Also I said Rebirth looks great in graphics mode. The performance mode is broken though. It looks like 720p. On a 77" screen that's not acceptable for an AAA action PS5 exclusive.
    .......I dont know how anyone can play this game and find a way to be negative. Just turn to graphics mode and have fun.

I'm almost crying I cant believe this game.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

.......I dont know how anyone can play this game and find a way to be negative. Just turn to graphics mode and have fun.

I'm almost crying I cant believe this game.
    ITT: we can't talk about technical aspects of a game in a gaming discussion forum.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guys don’t sleep on Kyrie. Srs

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Will they update it?

Will they update it?
    Lol. It's square so I wouldn't count on it.

Put on graphics mode and enjoy man. I tried the combat in 30fps and it wasn't horrible. Maybe eyes would get used to it over time, or I can play on a monitor for now in performance mode. FF7 Remake looks much better in performance mode, which is wild to me.

Lol. It's square so I wouldn't count on it.

Put on graphics mode and enjoy man. I tried the combat in 30fps and it wasn't horrible. Maybe eyes would get used to it over time, or I can play on a monitor for now in performance mode. FF7 Remake looks much better in performance mode, which is wild to me.
    Weird. But yeah ordered the Deluxe edition.

Normally don't really care about these details. I played the demo in performance and it was fine by me.

Weird. But yeah ordered the Deluxe edition.

Normally don't really care about these details. I played the demo in performance and it was fine by me.
    On 4k TV?

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

On 4k TV?
    Yeah but I'm sitting a couple of meters away from it.

Claudia is a milf . Just a note on the Graphics is all.

ITT: we can't talk about technical aspects of a game in a gaming discussion forum.
    Of course you can but its like jesus christ. A 10/10 ff game just released stop being negative out the fuking gate.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Of course you can but its like jesus christ. A 10/10 ff game just released stop being negative out the fuking gate.
    I made one post about it, because it definitely is bugged or not what it's supposed to be. Look at the DF video. You didn't make the game so quit acting like I launched a personal attack on you. There's need to dikride a multi billion dollar company, lol. I can talk about whatever I want here. Fuk off.

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's being recommended that if you really want to play in performance mode on a 4K TV, you basically put the system in 1440p mode and then the native upscaling makes it look better than whatever squarenix is using in game.

Dumbass BestBuy hasn't shipped my deluxe copy yet
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---