Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LogicalLifts View Post
    Nobody deserves to be doxxed, period. We have spoken before, and you know that I did nothing to promote Bodhy's doxxing.

Having said that, I wonder why some cases of doxxing on this forum are taken so seriously, whereas others are not taken seriously at all. I won't go into details here, but some posters make very detailed efforts to try to doxx people, and it's something I personally condemn.

On what happened here - it reads as if Bodhy exposed himself too much with the information he shared, and that was used to show who he is. I'm not quite sure that this is "doxxing", but I'm also not a fan of invasions of privacy.

Especially when the Misc is fundamentally meant to be a locker room type discussion. At least, I thought so. Among posters that lift. *shrug*
    Next thing we know, someone will discover PrimarisIn or whatever his name is is actually zhengterry, then someone will go to where he works because he's explained where he lives and works, then they'll go buy something from him and find out his real name. Then it'll get posted here is name is probably Wang or whatever, and that person will be banned for doxxing.

Same happened to Car Salesman - some kunt in Aurora, Il found out who he was and where he worked as a used Toyota salesman because he talked about where he lived, posted thousands of photos of himself, his original name was xxbigdavexx117 and then an ad in an Aurora newspaper shows up with a photo of Dave with an Armenian surname matching the photos on here he's posted. Photo with name was posted and BigZeke got banned for doxxing.

Don't put your chit out there if you don't want people finding out who you are. Bodhy wanted to be found out. He loves the notoriety. It's a sickness.

And OP is a perpetually angry little manlet who lets insignificant things on a messageboard piss him off no end. I feel sorry for his wife, he probably beats her out of frustration at what he sees on the Misc. Hopefully her boyfriend can protect her from him.
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

KrackerJackeds alt GnomeSaiyanBruh's Avatar
    GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Next thing we know, someone will discover PrimarisIn or whatever his name is is actually zhengterry, then someone will go to where he works because he's explained where he lives and works, then they'll go buy something from him and find out his real name. Then it'll get posted here is name is probably Wang or whatever, and that person will be banned for doxxing.

Same happened to Car Salesman - some kunt in Aurora, Il found out who he was and where he worked as a used Toyota salesman because he talked about where he lived, posted thousands of photos of himself, his original name was xxbigdavexx117 and then an ad in an Aurora newspaper shows up with a photo of Dave with an Armenian surname matching the photos on here he's posted. Photo with name was posted and BigZeke got banned for doxxing.

Don't put your chit out there if you don't want people finding out who you are. Bodhy wanted to be found out. He loves the notoriety. It's a sickness.

And OP is a perpetually angry little manlet who lets insignificant things on a messageboard piss him off no end. I feel sorry for his wife, he probably beats her out of frustration at what he sees on the Misc. Hopefully her boyfriend can protect her from him.
    Also, if you donโ€™t want bad things to happen,
    Maybe donโ€™t be a kunt. The misc is not a safe place by any means.

Also, just lol if you think OP has a wife.
    Nah bro Iโ€™m sweet.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't put your chit out there if you don't want people finding out who you are.
    This is true, but it's only true because there's losers with nothing better to do than stalk someone's identity online.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My memory maybe foggy.. but didn't miscers do this all the time back then? (Not saying it's ok thought)

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GnomeSaiyanBruh View Post
    Also, if you donโ€™t want bad things to happen,
    Maybe donโ€™t be a kunt. The misc is not a safe place by any means.

Also, just lol if you think OP has a wife.
    The don't be a kunt thing should be mandatory especially if you have your chit out there for the world to see

Bodhys carry on was worse than I've ever seen anyone on here except wincel - both google researchers who know fuk all
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

Originally Posted by lizzylamb View Post
    My memory maybe foggy.. but didn't miscers do this all the time back then? (Not saying it's ok thought)
    Nice rack
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew

Registered User RedInsectNProud's Avatar
    RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedInsectNProud is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bump. User ClivesTriceps is now using doxxed photo as avi

Time to take out the trash again mods

K thx bye

bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice rack
    are u really Austrailian and that big of a Trump cuck at the same time lol

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bodhy was briefly unbanned, he said that picture is not him. Anachron should be unbanned.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Nobody deserves to be doxxed, although if ever there was someone who should make most people not care: It's Bodhy.

On the doxxing: He did not expose his identity, only flirted with knowing it (which he does) and posting a picture of Bodhy from a Youtube video, where he partook in some Religious discussion. Now, the video *did* have his information but it was also quickly removed by the channel.

The question is: Was it removed before or after Anachron posted the link to the channel?

Bodhy was hard at work yesterday scrubbing away his identity in light of him knowing one person, well actually two, know who he really is. Anachron did take delight in mentioning what some of those were - but not by naming names, just saying more cryptic things like, "he just took down his Academia.org page" or things like that.

So, really: It mostly boils down to him posting the picture of who Bodhy actually is, full face reveal, did not have permission (obviously) and such.

I can certainly see why he was banned over that, it is an invasion of Bodhy's privacy - but at the same time, I'm not certain it fully qualifies for "doxxing" as it's just the face of a random balding fat guy in his late 30s and you can't really link Bodhy's real identity to it. You can't reverse lookup the image, they were cropped screenshots of the Youtube video which no longer exists on Youtube.

I am biased, I strongly dislike Bodhy. I have no qualms with Anachron but I think I can put my biases aside when I say: you don't doxx anyone, you shouldn't put up their pictures w/out their consent. I do think a ban of some kind is warranted, I can not say that a perm is in order, though.

GWG is a good guy for sure though. I saw the extent to what he did, which was embarrassing for Bodhy but only linking him to another anonymous account online (reddit). No doxxing from that.

Ive had people post my pics on here that i never posted and its not a fun experience, that should be grounds for permaban in my opinion.
    ๐ŸŒบ Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 โ€“ Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RedInsectNProud View Post

K thx bye

yeah he is doing that on purpose because he knows that pic's source. good job on raising the flag on doxxers
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mods should allow it if it involves finding someone who is doing some fuked up ****, posting fuked up ****, or overly antisemitic or shiit like that
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

HairyWBush Reps for life - Hamster Compassion: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181804893

Originally Posted by RedInsectNProud View Post

K thx bye
    LMAO

Who hurt you as a child bad enough that acting like a hallway monitor on the misc has become your main pastime?
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew

xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    everyone in that thread is weird

lol @ creating a fake persona

lol @ making a 92 page thread about a random guy on the internet
    Balanced Test Crew

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bicmane123 View Post
    Are you really banned on your umpteenth account? lol

Originally Posted by bicmane123 View Post
    I'd reply but you're banned.

Come back on another alt and I'll address this with you.
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Bodhy completely aside, I'm pretty sure I could create a hypothetical where you'd agree uncovering someone's identity is ethically okay. Just a thought experiment, try it yourself.

In 99% of cases or more, you're right.

I don't really care, I'm not sure why the literal obsession over the qualification for "doxxing". Although, as you say, posting up his face reasonably warrants a temporary ban.
    I had the same thing happen to me 3 years ago when I was a lot heavier and had broken my nose and orbital playing tennis falling down sprinting for a ball, I sent a guy on the Miscord a face pic and he posted it on here, even though the rules on Miscord were not to share pics.

People act like that's how I look now and it's not the case at all. My face has healed from the broken bones, I had ugly hair in that pic from not being able to color it. It could just be a bad angle of Bodhy's.

I don't post pics of users. Why should they post my pic?

Bodhy always repped me and I didn't understand why there was so much hate for him. All I saw were comments about "chit smearing" but I didn't see Bodhy ever do or say anything bad to anyone.

Originally Posted by xbluexhawkx View Post
    everyone in that thread is weird

lol @ creating a fake persona

lol @ making a 92 page thread about a random guy on the internet
    That thread reminded me of why I never go in the R&P section. Weird ass people......
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 02-22-2024 at 09:57 PM.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown ๐Ÿคก World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I had the same thing happen to me 3 years ago when I was a lot heavier and had broken my nose and orbital playing tennis falling down sprinting for a ball, I sent a guy on the Miscord a face pic and he posted it on here, even though the rules on Miscord were not to share pics.

People act like that's how I look now and it's not the case at all. My face has healed from the broken bones, I had ugly hair in that pic from not being able to color it. It could just be a bad angle of Bodhy's.

Bodhy always repped me and I didn't understand why there was so much hate for him. All I saw were comments about "chit smearing" but I didn't see Bodhy ever do or say anything bad to anyone.

That thread reminded me of why I never go in the R&P section. Weird ass people......

yeah someone got ahold of one of my pics that i never posted here and was repeatedly posting it all over the site, that is the same as doxxing and harassment to me because i never wanted misc to see that pic

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    yeah someone got ahold of one of my pics that i never posted here and was repeatedly posting it all over the site, that is the same as doxxing and harassment to me because i never wanted misc to see that pic
    It just seems wrong to attack people like that. Maybe Bodhy still lifts weights? A lot of men who lift aren't super lean? I don't see the point of posting his pic like that and making fun of him. Is this 4th grade?

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Shut the fuk up, no one cares you attention hoor

You're the same as Bodhy - every time a thread comes up he has to enter to tell a sad story
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

he smeared chit on some walls, he has TDS

ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post

"Incels should be euthanized for the sake of humanity." - Vhagar

Shut the fuk up, no one cares you attention hoor

You're the same as Bodhy - every time a thread comes up he has to enter to tell a sad story

Dont speak to Bae like that ever again you got chief?

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stfu you fukin nerd

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whitepaper View Post
    mods should allow it if it involves finding someone who is doing some fuked up ****, posting fuked up ****, or overly antisemitic or shiit like that
    Lmao
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whitepaper View Post
    Allow what?
    ๐Ÿคก Honk-Pilled ๐Ÿคก
    ๐ŸŽ๏ธ Race-Pilled ๐ŸŽ๏ธ

Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Well then that explains the hatred on here. You can't be a Trump hater on here, but still that is no reason to mock his looks or his size.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ExPatriot View Post

Hehe
    Worst jew in the world.

Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Moral of the story. Don't put your chit on the internet if you want to remain anonymous.
    * Trad Archery Crew

If you allow the Govt to break the law because of an emergency, they will always create an emergency to break the law

Here's a transgender fat kunt who gets offended by, and subsequently reports, spelling mistakes
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew