Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Back in the Day

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Pockets, check out the cowboy in the Blue, did you dress like him? LOL.
    Nope lol

I remember back in the day when we got our first phone, it was a “Party line” My girlfriend at the time and I would call each other up and ask what we were wearing?

Is that what we got going on here Tater? You asking me what I am wearing you Little Perv?

I gotta warn you, it didn’t work out too well for my Girlfriend and I when Granny was listening on the party line to us talking about grabbing titties, other parts and making out.

—-----------------------------------------------

My first motorcycle, 1973 Kawasaki 175 bought brand new, I got it in December, we didn’t have a garage but we had a dining room off the living room so that’s where it went and I got to stare at it every day for over 4 months until the snow was gone enough to get it out lol. (not my pic but it is the exact same bike even the color)

I actually got it up to 80 mph going down a hill, but still 80 mph. I’ll never forget it because when I let off the throttle it stuck wide open. It was the first time I ever had to use the kill switch. I didn’t have any tools with me, so I tapped the side of the carb with a rock hoping to free it. No go, There was a farmhouse nearby so I walked it up there to get some tools but oddly enough no one was home. I didn’t know these people but decided to leave my bike by their house and left a note telling them what happened with my phone number and told them I would be back in a few days with tools to fix it and hitchhiked home, about 60 miles.

A few days later I hitchhiked back and my bike was nowhere to be seen. The farmer's wife saw me coming up the driveway and came out to meet me. She said that her husband put my bike in a horse trailer to keep it out of the weather and he also fixed the bike for me. It was running like a top. I tried to pay her but she wouldn’t hear of it and sent me on my way with some freshly baked blueberry mini pies.

A month or so later when it was rabbit season I dropped them off a half dozen rabbits and a couple of pheasants that were all cleaned, packaged and ready for the freezer. They were very appreciative. He said I didn’t know you were a hunter. They had a ton of farmland and a lot of it was cornfields near the ocean, so they gave me permission to hunt on his land any time that I wanted. The Goose and Mallard hunting was next level. It was nothing to see over 1000 geese in a morning. Great people and despite the huge age difference we became good friends that I kept in touch with until they passed away.

It was an amazing little bike that took me on some great hunting and fishing trips. The chicks liked it too
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

On this day in 1983 this happened.

Time flies, anyone know what I am talking about?

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    ... .... ...
    My first bike was a Honda HA100 and it had more black repair tape on the seat than original plastic. I wanted the Kawasaki 175 but couldn't afford it. NO girls were impressed with the HA100 but at least I had wheels

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember back in the day when we got our first phone, it was a “Party line” My girlfriend at the time and I would call each other up and ask what we were wearing?

Is that what we got going on here Tater? You asking me what I am wearing you Little Perv?

D

I was just wondering if you dressed like that in the 1980s. I wasn’t asking what you currently wear.

I wasn’t trying to make you dish up old convos with a girlfriend, Interesting your mind wanted to go that way.

But since you brought it up, I’m wearing my fav colors today- Blonde and orange.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Time flies, anyone know what I am talking about?
    Yes, I remember it well, although what I didn't know until later was there was another version of the show (not used on UK) that included a laughter track. How could that be appropriate for a show like that?? Weird

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Yes, I remember it well, although what I didn't know until later was there was another version of the show (not used on UK) that included a laughter track. How could that be appropriate for a show like that?? Weird

I didn't know that either...

The laugh track thing is crazy to me now. I haven't really watched sitcoms in years or any TV really. I have been streaming everything and aside from sports YouTube is my main source of entertainment. With that said, I haven't heard a laugh track in years. A few months ago I was at a friends place and the kids were watching a show with a laugh track. It drove me nuts. Apparently, I can't handle it anymore lol.

Pockets, check out the cowboy in the Blue, did you dress like him?.
    I was just wondering if you dressed like that in the 1980s.

LMAO, so you were serious.

Now that is weird.

Why would you even care what I wore in the 80's.

Dude you shouldn't think about me so much or often. That's weird too.

I should have known better than you having a sense of humor.

You are one fukked up nugget Little Man

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone ever do BB Gun fights? We would put on like 3 pairs of jeans, winter coat, any type of helmets and eye protection we could find and hunt each other in the woods. The rule was you could only 1 pump your gun but judging by some of the welts on my legs I wasn't the only one ignoring that rule.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Anyone ever do BB Gun fights? We would put on like 3 pairs of jeans, winter coat, any type of helmets and eye protection we could find and hunt each other in the woods. The rule was you could only 1 pump your gun but judging by some of the welts on my legs I wasn't the only one ignoring that rule.

Pellet guns and slingshots...

I got a scar in the back of my neck that my uncle (only 2 years older than me) dug a pellet out so my parents wouldn't notice. The rocks and marbles from the slingshots hurt way worse than the pellets

Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Paul that Video was just jammed packed full of memories. Wow.

Thanks for posting, I actually watched it twice lol.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pellet guns and slingshots...

I got a scar in the back of my neck that my uncle (only 2 years older than me) dug a pellet out so my parents wouldn't notice. The rocks and marbles from the slingshots hurt way worse than the pellets
    Yeah I don't think I would want to mess with slingshots.

We had an apple tree that yielded these small, hard sour apples. Somehow we figured out that if you take a flexible stick and stick it through the apple you could whip it towards a target and the apple would fly off and travel with surprising velocity. This of course led us to a game where one kid would ride his bike down the street with the cover of a steel trash can as a shield whilst the other kids whipped apples at him. Can still hear the sound of an apple hitting that trash can lid.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Paul that Video was just jammed packed full of memories. Wow.

Thanks for posting, I actually watched it twice lol.
    Yea it brings back so many feels, kinda sad in a way though, just seems the music, shows and movies of today lost that feel good sense about them. Not that there isn't good entertainment today, just not the feel good kind that was prevalent back then. Hard to put into words, it's like something was lost that I don't think we'll ever capture again.

Had one of those 20 years ago when my wife was doing daycare, kids always fought over who got to sit in that back seat.

Las Vegas Police facing Mike Tyson after he'd just bitten Evander Holyfield's ear, 1996.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If he bit Biden’s ear off he’d be a hero.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Fine day for a cruise.

^^^^^^
    If you look at these 2 for a bit, you'll realise that they were a big hit in the 70's when they were older.

I

Me back in the day pulling up to the in laws for Sunday Supper

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

"Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On a Mexican wrestling tour, Andre the giant ate a bunch of collard greens and tacos and drank a liter of tequila before he wrestled Bad News Brown. Andre went to sit on Brown and **** his trunks so bigley that it oozed out of his trunks all over Bad News. Fans in The front row kept smelling a foul odor and kept asking where it was coming from. Bad news brown ran straight into the locker room and in the showers before even taking his boots and gear off.

Yeah tequila was a favorite of Andre. And in Mexico he had his top choice of beverages.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    On a Mexican wrestling tour, Andre the giant ate a bunch of collard greens and tacos and drank a liter of tequila before he wrestled Bad News Brown. Andre went to sit on Brown and **** his trunks so bigley that it oozed out of his trunks all over Bad News. Fans in The front row kept smelling a foul odor and kept asking where it was coming from. Bad news brown ran straight into the locker room and in the showers before even taking his boots and gear off.

Yeah tequila was a favorite of Andre. And in Mexico he had his top choice of beverages.

That's funny DS, I did not know that.... I Met Andre in Montreal in the 70's

How we handled sh!t, no knives or guns needed

Did you shake Andres hand?