lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

ITT: Home gym brahs - if you use dumbbells, what dumbbells do you use?

I'm primarily training with an olympic bar. I have some free weights but have been considering getting heavier dumbbells or even adjustable ones to spice things up a bit.

Curious to see what other home gym-maxxers here are using in terms of dumbbells.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just have a couple sets of spinlock dumbell handles, and a bunch of standard plates.

New York Barbell has longer than standard dumbell handles so you can load up 100 lbs.
    I'm just a white guy from the future, I'm completely out of touch

This machine is obsolete

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nothingshocking View Post
    I just have a couple sets of spinlock dumbell handles, and a bunch of standard plates.

New York Barbell has longer than standard dumbell handles so you can load up 100 lbs.
    That's what I'd like ideally. I'm just too cheap to buy a full set of plates lol. Weights have really increased in price around here, especially post covid.
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not really helping here probably but I really like landmine press for shoulders. 90 degrees for front delts and roughly 120 degrees for side delts.

Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bowflex selecttech 1090 adjustable dumbbells. Love the convenience, worst grip ever. It's spiked and will impale your skin using full weight which is 90lbs. I have to use heavy duty gloves

Originally Posted by ChunkBuster View Post
    Not really helping here probably but I really like landmine press for shoulders. 90 degrees for front delts and roughly 120 degrees for side delts.
    Schit I remember landmine presses. It was rare to see someone doing those in a commercial gym.

Originally Posted by Lord_Lemon View Post
    Bowflex selecttech 1090 adjustable dumbbells. Love the convenience, worst grip ever. It's spiked and will impale your skin using full weight which is 90lbs. I have to use heavy duty gloves
    I'm familiar with those and this is precisely the reason I decided against them. There's another type of adjustable dumbbell you can get on Amazon. They're like 160$ or something for a 5-50lbs.

JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Powerblocks

TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have powerblocks that go up to 90 lbs each
    They're great

Originally Posted by TheDude8734 View Post
    I have a rack of hex DBs, 20-100 lbs. and a set of Iron Master adjustable DBs that are always set to 120 lbs.

My dream is to pick up a brand new full set of prostyle DB's for the gym. Will probably cost upwards of about $9k (if not more) for the set and rack. Someday.
    That sounds wonderful. On the one hand, I'd love to have those for the potential and variability, but at the same time, I'm sure I wouldn't really use them to their fullest capacity. That's why I was really contemplating getting weights I know I'll use most readily.

Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by QuickShotSteve View Post
    bowflex 552, then a set of 50s, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 some are urethane and some are rubber head

The bowflex have reputation for not liking abuse and no disputing it, if you drop them the plates pop off and its annoying to put back together. But they are only 52 lbs, so no need to throw/drop them and they'll be fine. I like their shape a lot more than the power blocks where your hand is inside the thing.
    I will say Bowflex has amazing customer support. I dropped the 1090 dumbell and a connection on the handle to the plates broke. They had a new handle at my door in a few days, no charge, no questions asked

If you do go down the Adjustable Dumbbells route, avoid the Bowflex junk and go right to Ironmaster or PowerBlock DB's
    Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely look into those. I think it may be time, perhaps this summer. The idea of opening the door of my large garage that houses my gym and dragging dumbbells outside in the sunshine is a very attractive one. Create a mini muscle beach on my property.

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    These are made by a Canadian company called Vo3 . I like these but wish the handles were straight , not fat in the middle , but I’ve had worse. There not as robust as urethane but I’ve had no issues, they seem like a really solid dumbbell imo . I had steel ones , but the end was digging into my legs when I was trying to get them into position

https://vo3fitness.com/collections/w...-end-dumbbells

I think you can see the handles here better

Below was my gym from a long time ago when I had my first dumbbells .
    You buy different length bars to accommodate certain weights .
    Only thing that sucks is the bars on a single plate , double plate , three plate and four plate are going to be a little different, so I just put stickers on them of the weight they were with plates only .
    And those Allen heads that hold the plates dig into your legs at higher weights . No regrats selling them for the rubber coated steel ones . My coworker was happy as hell to get them .
    Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 01-31-2024 at 10:24 AM.
    Make Misc great again

Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a pair of 35 pound dumbbells I bought at Walmart and a pair of 40 pounders I bought from Fray fitness. During Black Friday week, Fray fitness has a sale that’s insane and you pay around 55% of normal price plus regular shipping.

Edit: They’re rubber coated hex dumbbells
    “If you are born to the iron, you’ll know it the first time you lift” —-Joe Weider

DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a set of titan adjustable dumbbell handles and I like them.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159810801

FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Got a set of Bowflex adjustables with stand for lighter. And Yes4All spin locks for heavier.

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Idk they were cheap for what they are

Just walked in the store and was a great price compared to buying online like when I did my set of revolvers. So had em load it up in truck and took it home.

Wife finally noticed last month, had em down there for like 6 months at that point. Was just like “wtf they have been here forever where have you been”

Will prolly finish with a 75-100 set eventually.

But still need an incline bench (have 90deg seat and flat bench) most likely first.
    “Man’s image of the nature of man is not only a matter for objective inquiry; it is and has always been a prime instrument of social and political control. He who moulds that image does so with enormous consequences for the society in which he lives.”

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    I’m back mostly to going to gym everyday now but years ago I got a set of Powerblocks to use at home when I couldn’t make it to gym and during quarantine they were the core of my home gym setup and saved my gains, one of the best purchases I ever made, would def buy them if putting together a legit home gym for daily use. very versatile, space saving and durable. mine still look and work like new even tho many years old and in some time periods like COVID getting heavy use
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For some reason i ignore my old weights at home but get super motivated at the gym, not sure why.
    I should clean them off, thanks for the reminder.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Oh, almost forgot, another thing I'd suggest: Search ******** Market, Craigslist (or anything comparable in Canada) to search the used market on equipment and save a good amount of money over buying new when you know what you want and are ready to buy.
    I'm on marketplace daily srs. Buy and sell music gear. I've been perusing it lately so check for dumbbells. First place I started checking actually.

^^ mirin you guys' dumbbells pictured above fwarking hard btw. Seriously, it's like weight porn.

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    I'm on marketplace daily srs. Buy and sell music gear. I've been perusing it lately so check for dumbbells. First place I started checking actually.

^^ mirin you guys' dumbbells pictured above fwarking hard btw. Seriously, it's like weight porn.

Not srs , kinda srs
    Make Misc great again

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://www.baadass.com/

I got my set from them locally during Covid.
    Not perfect but I'm happy with them overall.

Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As someone with a 1100 sqft 2/1 apartment, I don't have that much space for a full gym. I have a rack, bar, multi-purpose adjustable bench, enough plates for 225, and a compact adjustable treadmill. I also have adjustable weighted dumb bells... specifically these.

Goes up to 52.5 lbs each.
    i7-14700k
    360mm AIO Liquid Cooler (Maingear)
    4080 SUPER Founder's Edition
    2x16GB 6000mhz DDR5 CL30
    2TB Samsung 990 Pro
    Corsair GA 850W Gold
    MSI PRO Z790-A WIFI

Everything I write is NOT financial advice.

Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post

Not srs , kinda srs
    Seriously, though. It's a thing of beauty. You obviously put a lot of thought and work into that space and it shows. My own gym is more of a dungeon filled with rust and dust and chalk. And cobwebs. My training partners are massive cellar spiders.

Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    Seriously, though. It's a thing of beauty. You obviously put a lot of thought and work into that space and it shows. My own gym is more of a dungeon filled with rust and dust and chalk. And cobwebs. My training partners are massive cellar spiders.
    Thx appreciate it . It started very simple , and the next thing you know you keep on adding and expanding.
    It’s kind of a hobby thinking up new ways to improve it, and I take a lot of pride in the outcome . Working on the first phase of the audio system right now
    Make Misc great again

Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    Thx appreciate it . It started very simple , and the next thing you know you keep on adding and expanding.
    It’s kind of a hobby thinking up new ways to improve it, and I take a lot of pride in the outcome . Working on the first phase of the audio system right now
    Nice. My own gym audio is seriously my old fuked up turn-of-the-millennium staticky dusty boombox and a stack of around 200 CDs made up of innumerable styles, although the albums that have recently been on rotation in my gym are:

Sepultura - Chaos AD
    Death - Leprosy
    Alice in Chains - Dirt
    Green Day - Dookie
    Megadeth - Rust in Peace

Gets the blood pumping. In the summer, my far away down-the-mountain neighbours also appreciate it

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a Tonal that I can use for pretty much everything, but also have a set of adjustable DBs just for fun.

ProForms - up to 50lbs each in 5lb increments, super super easy to adjust (literally a second), no weird shapes (comes out like a normal DB regardless of weight choice) and fairly cheap ($300). Highly recommend to anyone interested.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BDD6GNM...t_details&th=1

"If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    I have a Tonal that I can use for pretty much everything, but also have a set of adjustable DBs just for fun.

ProForms - up to 50lbs each in 5lb increments, super super easy to adjust (literally a second), no weird shapes (comes out like a normal DB regardless of weight choice) and fairly cheap ($300). Highly recommend to anyone interested.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BDD6GNM...t_details&th=1

Cool, thanks!

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have 20s/25s/30s/35s/50s. Seems to be enough for all the DB workouts I do in front of the TV hehetymen
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘬𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

Originally Posted by DesiredUser**** View Post
    Have 20s/25s/30s/35s/50s. Seems to be enough for all the DB workouts I do in front of the TV hehetymen
    I remember doing cardio at the gym and watching one of those never-ending 6 hour ronnie coleman DVDs on one of the TVs there. brb watching big ron making grits and squatting 800lbs on a cut.