Registered User chicagopizzaboy's Avatar
    chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Does anyone else here totally not trust doctors anymore, or medical establishment?

It starts with a very simple assumption, doctors aren't dumb, maybe not brilliant but they can read what we can read and hear what we can hear.

If I can read this they can read this.

British Medical Journal (BMJ) Says COVID Vaccines Are 20 Times More Dangerous Than COVID:

the mRNA shots (made by Pfizer and Moderna) are “likely to cause net expected harms to young healthy adults—for each hospitalisation averted we estimate approximately [18.5 serious adverse events]…“

https://jme.bmj.com/content/early/20...me-2022-108449

They can see this.

Presentation at European Parliament blaming COVID vaccines for excess deaths, Dr. Arne Burkhardt taught at the Universities of Hamburg, Berne and Tübingen. He published more than 150 scientific articles in international scientific journals, and has audited and certified institutes of pathology.

https://twitter.com/DrJohnB2/status/1654204679348273154

With just those alone we have a prestigious medical journal and a world renown pathologist. Who say the OPPOSITE of "safe and effective." Even mild retards know what opposite means, right?

So how are there still college clot-shot mandates? How are people like Fauci still walking free, and still going on TV?

I will never look at someone who says they are a doctor in the same way ever again. Except someone like wonderful Dr. Joseph Mercola, who told us the truth and paid a heavy price.

Short of avoiding bleeding to death or something simple like setting a bone, I will think very hard before letting another one touch me or give me advice. I wonder how Jews felt about doctors after meeting Dr. Josef Mengele, University of Frankfurt Medical School.

After what I have seen I will not only not take any Covid vaccine. I will never take any vaccine ever again, or injection. Pureblood here. Why give them another chance at me?
    Who is J6 "Scaffold Commander," the key to the J6 Fedsurrection? https://rumble.com/v45y4z6-why-is-the-king-pin-of-j6-scaffold-commander-not-wanted-nor-identified-by-t.html

bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    medicine has become too much of a money making business.

it shifted away from trying to do whats best for the general population to trying to make the most money for these greedy corporations.

greedy corporations now = our medical industry.

end stage capitalism.

Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000) Trillhouse is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah I can't trust Big Medicine anymore. I only listen to random people on BitChute when it comes to my health.

I'm much better off because of it!

Somewhere in the bowels of deepest hell, Satan is assessing the potential of this shyte as the permanent soundtrack to an eternity of being hosed down with Bernard Manning's diarrhea.

chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Trillhouse View Post
    Yeah I can't trust Big Medicine anymore. I only listen to random people on BitChute when it comes to my health.

I'm much better off because of it!

Is it either one or the other?
    Who is J6 "Scaffold Commander," the key to the J6 Fedsurrection? https://rumble.com/v45y4z6-why-is-the-king-pin-of-j6-scaffold-commander-not-wanted-nor-identified-by-t.html

volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Covid was a big eye opener for me. Fully expected to come into work and have to put on an astronaut suit and start carting out the dead but that moment never happened. I don't think we had a single death in any of our county jails related to COVID. A lot of the nurses at our local hospitals thought it was bull**** too after a few months.
    Even bigger for me was this dude on instagram called the rawmeatexperiment. Dude puts MarioMiami to shame and is even eating raw chicken now with no side effects.

Cut caffeine completely out of my life because of this guy. Fascinating ****, honestly.

6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by volleys View Post
    Covid was a big eye opener for me. Fully expected to come into work and have to put on an astronaut suit and start carting out the dead but that moment never happened. I don't think we had a single death in any of our county jails related to COVID. A lot of the nurses at our local hospitals thought it was bull**** too after a few months.
    Even bigger for me was this dude on instagram called the rawmeatexperiment. Dude puts MarioMiami to shame and is even eating raw chicken now with no side effects.

Cut caffeine completely out of my life because of this guy. Fascinating ****, honestly.
    anyone who saw the BLM riots going on in June 2020 with millions side by side, yelling screaming etc. Yet no piles of dead that would happy in a legit deadly pandemic, should have right there been a wake up call to what a huge scam it is and totally blown out of proportion.

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bicmane123 View Post
    medicine has become too much of a money making business.

it shifted away from trying to do whats best for the general population to trying to make the most money for these greedy corporations.

greedy corporations now = our medical industry.

end stage capitalism.
    This.

Capitalism without any moral restrictions is doomed to fck up society one way or the other.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP is a CT piss-whore. This paper is kinda garbage but it isn't even saying vaccines are 20x more dangerous than infection. That's obviously a BS thing to say.

And there is this:

In males aged 18–29 years, the postbooster myocarditis rate for both products combined using VAERS was reported to be 1 in 101 00052 (ages 18–24) to 1 in 208 00052 (ages 25–29) while the VSD rate was much higher at 1 in 14 20052 (mRNA-1273) to 1 in 21 00052 (BNT162b2)

There it is. Using VAERS. VAERS is passive and anyone can submit a report. I've heard of ridiculous things submitted to this chit, like a skidmark on someone's undies being caused by the vaccine, or a suicide a year later being caused by the vaccine.

At most, it can offer a signal which is a prompt to further investigate something with proper scientific analysis, but you can't determine the presence of adverse effects by this alone.

They also failed to make a comparison between risk of the vaccine vs severe infection beyond myocarditis. Younger people are also less risk for severe Covid symptoms and it doesn't include older cohorts so the risk/ratio is different for them.

To say vaccines are 20x more dangerous than Covid infection is ludicrous. The reasonable thing to say is that since younger people are lower risk, forcing extreme measures onto them like lockdowns and mandates is too draconian. That I agree with.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    doctors are greatly influenced of the meds they prescribed by big pharma, they sent out reps to doctor offices often and buy them starbucks and lunches over and over.. i know this because my wife works as a medical biller for a doctor and she at least 2-3 times a week gets food and drinks from the reps pushing the prescription drug on the doctor to prescribe to their patients..

"In fact, the study found that a single sponsored meal from a drug company can boost the likelihood of the doctor prescribing that company's drug by as much as 118%"

its the truth, docs are frauds and bought and paid for just like your politicians

just know the next time your doc prescribes you a medicine, its not because its good for you, but because they kept buying his office and staff lunch and starbucks
    Last edited by rocketfish; 01-31-2024 at 02:12 AM.
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All the good doctors got silenced during COVID.

There was also a huge push during COVID to further discredit naturopathic doctors, who were actually probably best equipped at the time to handle stuff like COVID. Like maybe instead of isolating yourself, you should focus on strengthening your immune system? Nope. Can't be.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    All the good doctors got silenced during COVID.

There was also a huge push during COVID to further discredit naturopathic doctors, who were actually probably best equipped at the time to handle stuff like COVID. Like maybe instead of isolating yourself, you should focus on strengthening your immune system? Nope. Can't be.

This is such a load of crap. To call naturopathy pseudoscience is being extremely charitable.

It's total BS and meant to scam people for their money. It's not even harmless. It's an active encouragement to avoid scientifically-based healthcare and even refuse proper medication inclusive of vaccines. There are some treatments which are harmful and even fatal.

Unfortunately, like most well planned scams and cults, one of the first things it does is instill a resitance to counter-arguments in its followers. It's extremely driven by conspiracies, in fact I think it's the medical equivalent of Q-Anon.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    This is such a load of crap. To call naturopathy pseudoscience is being extremely charitable.

It's total BS and meant to scam people for their money. It's not even harmless. It's an active encouragement to avoid scientifically-based healthcare and even refuse proper medication inclusive of vaccines. There are some treatments which are harmful and even fatal.

Unfortunately, like most well planned scams and cults, one of the first things it does is instill a resitance to counter-arguments in its followers. It's extremely driven by conspiracies, in fact I think it's the medical equivalent of Q-Anon.
    Big pharma schill detected
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I trust my doctor, in that I will go see them, listen to them, take their expert opinions and use that information to make decisions for my health. I do not put them on pedestals as All-Knowing Magical beings who must be obeyed but I also do not consider them the enemy trying to poison me at the behest of Big Pharm and the Joos.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post

Did you receive injections of any of the Covid "vaccines"?
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've realized over the years that doctors are fallible, and what I look for if I'm going to listen to one is an absolute expert in that specific area. Like published many times, has obviously performed a ton of practical work and research in their field for years.

The guy who did my THR was specialized in the exact method I wanted, and when I looked at his research and performance he knew his stuff so I asked for him specifically. Same with my cardiologist, he's an expert in my specific condition.

Even then, they still prescribed me a drug I'm allergic to (I always check meds before I take anything). I also made sure that I didn't just blindly follow their drug regime after the surgery and it made me feel a lot better faster. My family doctor is quite bluntly a moron who I consider just a gatekeeper and doesn't give a crap about his patients. Thankfully he does whatever I ask without any pushback.

squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squantcher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Surgeons are smart and capable in my experience. The rest of them, not so much.

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you lost your trust in the medical establishment over covid, that implies you used to trust them.
    You shouldn't give your unconditional trust to anyone who stands to make money off you.

Originally Posted by chcagopizzaboy
    I will never look at someone who says they are a doctor in the same way ever again. Except someone like wonderful Dr. Joseph Mercola, who told us the truth and paid a heavy price.
    That's not it, mane.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm a little more skeptical than I already was. Interactions I had from years past showed me we're just billable units. I actually feel bad for doctors in hospitals. They have no real autonomy as portrayed in TV dramas. I think most doctors' hands are tied, which makes them corruptible. It's really a shame that to survive doctors almost have to join huge conveyor belt practices.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

Originally Posted by 6gorillion View Post
    anyone who saw the BLM riots going on in June 2020 with millions side by side, yelling screaming etc. Yet no piles of dead that would happy in a legit deadly pandemic, should have right there been a wake up call to what a huge scam it is and totally blown out of proportion.
    Also Biden throwing open the border to illegals living cheek to jowl and no sanitation should have told any doctor this was not on the up and up. But closing down colleges was really a cruel way to get kids to line up for their death shot. Now young people are dying at 20% higher rates than they used to.

Total Global All-Cause Deaths

2015 55.8 M
    2016 56.6 M
    2017 56.9 M
    2018 57.6 M
    2019 58.4 M
    2020 69.9 M
    2021 69.1 M
    2022 69.2 M

Total US All-Cause Deaths

2014 2.63 M
    2015 2.71 M
    2016 2.74 M
    2017 2.81 M
    2018 2.84 M
    2019 2.85 M
    2020 3.39 M
    2021 3.46 M
    2022 3.27 M
    2023 3.39 M
    source https://deadorkicking.com/death-statistics/us/2023/