NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Tell Your Kids and Grandkids to Leave the Military

You heard the White House "spokes thing". Those Americans "died for Brandon's administration."

Are you sheep awake yet?

What is it gonna take you are all being fooled?

Welcome, WWIII. Hamas was the bait. Now Brandon has "Gulf of Tonkin" incident reason to attack Iran.

Don't give your loved ones to the empire to be sacrificed. Please.
    Last edited by NorwichGrad; 01-30-2024 at 07:45 AM.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It’s odd during the bush administration the left were anti war and protesting against wars in the Middle East . Now not a peep from the liberal masses.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    It’s odd during the bush administration the left were anti war and protesting against wars in the Middle East . Now not a peep from the liberal masses.
    Exactly!! The same during the VietNam war. The hippie liberals hated wars.

Now modern day hippies call for war against Christians, conservatives, libertarians, straight white male, and anybody who says there are only 2 genders.

I think calling these "people" "liberals" is incorrect. They are twisted, satanic, disgusting pee do commies with no ballz.
    This above all..

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I won't get into another of your anti government troll posts, that drivel got old years ago but I will make a comment on your topic heading.

Chances are if your Kids or Grand children are in the Military they are adults.

Perhaps you needed to be told by your parents and grandparents what to do when you were an adult, but that is not normal. Sad actually!

Unless the children were raised without proper parenting, they don't need this type of meddling from their parents and grandparents. Most don't and were raised to make sound decisions for themselves.

Having a discussion with them on topics is one thing, telling them what to do is another.

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I won't get into another of your anti government troll posts, that drivel got old years ago but I will make a comment on your topic heading.

Perhaps you needed to be told by your parents and grandparents what to do when you were an adult, but that is not normal. Sad actually!

Unless the children were raised without proper parenting, they don't need this type of meddling from their parents and grandparents. Most don't and were raised to make sound decisions for themselves.

Having a discussion with them on topics is one thing, telling them what to do is another.

Well, they aren’t old enough to drink a beer................

Says the gubmit.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Zip

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This response is expected from Don Trumps first born.

Maybe you were adopted too.......

You should get a DNA test. Don the almighty might of had good swimmers at age 10.

zip

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It’s why trump needs to be in office so we can avoid war altogether but I fear may be too late .

Does anyone honestly say they believe we will ever go to war if he wins back the White House?

He’d go after his political enemies who’ve made him the victim
    Of their witch hunt only. Which I dgaf about it tbh, anyone else say they world care.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Tell your dad T hi for me!!!!

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NG haven't seen your posts in these parts for a while , hope you're well.

FK the politics, stay and tell us some weights stuff. How's your son's lifting? always pleased to hear about that - any more trophies yet?

Perhaps you needed to be told by your parents and grandparents what to do when you were an adult,

but that is not normal. Sad actually!

they don't need this type of meddling

Most don't and were raised to make sound decisions for themselves.

telling them what to do is another.

The irony is the military become the parents and will tell them what to do.

No, that’s not normal and it’s not a sound choice to join that. It’s far worse than joining any church.

Sick minds!!!

Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We invaded Iraq for mythical weapons of mass destruction and between there and Afghanistan, we lost thousands of soldiers. You're comparing these two situations? I definitely don't agree we should invade Iran now and especially when this is in defense of the terrorist government of Israel but they are hardly the same situation as of now.

OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Narrator02 View Post
    ...I definitely don't agree we should invade Iran...
    The last time US/West had a war with Iran (by proxy: Iraq) 1980-1988 it ended up with >1million dead and nobody won, in fact Saddam Hussein became even more of a pain in the backside and the Iran-Soviet bond was strengthened, so arguably it was counter productive even if you were Dr Evil and could overlook at least 1million deaths (with many estimates suggesting 2million total both sides military and civilian, see Wikipedia)

Things are very different now, Iran (*probably*) has at least one tactical nuke and they are certainly bat**** crazy enough.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_War
    Last edited by OldFartTom; 01-31-2024 at 05:40 AM.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NG. Hope you are doing well as well as your family.

I cant imagine how I would feel if I were former military to see what these formerly great institutions have become under current DEI and political initiatives. I am only glad many of the WWII vets are not alive to see this. The amazing sacrifice that entire generation made is being pissed all over each day. The hundreds of thousands of lives lost and true sacrifices of an entire generation to just flush it all down the toilet......

Wish you and yours well. No funny memes from me.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

A very good friend who gave me my first salute back in the day when I got my commission, served in A-Stan. He helped a region that was infested with the taliban become safer and more stable. Brandon pulled out and A-stan went back to the taliban. It drove my friend over the edge and committed suicide. And you don't think gubmint is evil? Something is wrong with you. Wake up.

It’s why trump needs to be in office so we can avoid war altogether but I fear may be too late .

Does anyone honestly say they believe we will ever go to war if he wins back the White House?

He’d go after his political enemies who’ve made him the victim
    Of their witch hunt only. Which I dgaf about it tbh, anyone else say they world care.
    One thing about Trump for sure, is that HE NEVER STARTED A WAR. In fact, the military industrial complex baited Trump so many times, but he never took the bait. Hats off to Trump for this.

The irony is the military become the parents and will tell them what to do.

No, that’s not normal and it’s not a sound choice to join that. It’s far worse than joining any church.

Sick minds!!!
    Indeed. Gubmint has turned the military into a social experiment. This is why they are having a hard time recruiting quality people and had to lower standards.

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    NG. Hope you are doing well as well as your family.

I cant imagine how I would feel if I were former military to see what these formerly great institutions have become under current DEI and political initiatives. I am only glad many of the WWII vets are not alive to see this. The amazing sacrifice that entire generation made is being pissed all over each day. The hundreds of thousands of lives lost and true sacrifices of an entire generation to just flush it all down the toilet......

Wish you and yours well. No funny memes from me.
    Bingo. Those Warriors in the past who gave their lives for this Nation would be pissed off for sure. And rightfully so.
    This above all..

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    And you don't think gubmint is evil? Something is wrong with you. Wake up.

How the fuk did you come up with that from my comments about treating adults as adults and proper parenting?

Wake up!

I to have lost friends and colleagues to suicide and in combat. Many of us veterans that have served any time at all have.

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    A very good friend...
    Really sorry to hear that NG, that story is some bad ****