Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why i'm not losing weight

Hi, i've been eating 2000 kcal from last week to today go 5 times a week to the gym for 90 minutes do atleast 30 min cardio.
    But won't lose any weight it settled down on 81.95 Kg

My age is 31
    Height is 179/180 cm
    Current Weight is 81.95 Kg i lost 10 Kg within 3 Months.

When i was eating 1600 Kcal people told me that that's way to less and bla bla that i should eat around 2500 kcal
    and here i'm.
    is it duo to the whole graine products such as noodles, oatmeal, bread etc?

Since the digestion takes forever.
    i really don't know what's the issue here.

Zealot from the housetops PaulJerome's Avatar
    PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sawye View Post
    Hi, i've been eating 2000 kcal from last week to today go 5 times a week to the gym for 90 minutes do atleast 30 min cardio.

My age is 31
    Height is 179/180 cm

When i was eating 1600 Kcal people told me that that's way to less and bla bla that i should eat around 2500 kcal
    and here i'm.

Noodles and bread make you carry extra water weight, so don't worry about the scale as much as your reflection in the morning mirror and whether or not your pants are getting looser. if the latter, then you are on a recomp which is good.
    6'5" 210 lbs, 10.9% body fat

Bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable unto all things.

Willing to create a thread "Is Paul Jerome a Larp" if anyone with a username 5 years or older accuses me of fraud. Any takers?

Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sawye is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PaulJerome View Post
    Noodles and bread make you carry extra water weight, so don't worry about the scale as much as your reflection in the morning mirror and whether or not your pants are getting looser. if the latter, then you are on a recomp which is good.
    I go on the scale mornings after wakping up and after a piss.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what happened to your weight on 1600 calories? how long were you doing that? because if you were eating 1600 calories for 2-3 weeks with no weight loss, 2000 isn't going to magically make you lose weight

source: laws of physics

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

My age is 31
    Height is 179/180 cm

and here i'm.

My response to you today on MFP

Give it a month and review and adjust at that point.

As an aside, taking in more calories will not cause Fatloss as you had been told in the past. No loss means you aren’t in a consistent weekly calorie deficit.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    what happened to your weight on 1600 calories? how long were you doing that? because if you were eating 1600 calories for 2-3 weeks with no weight loss, 2000 isn't going to magically make you lose weight

source: laws of physics
    I ate 1600 kcal only for a day because I thought my maintenance is at 2000 kcal so i wanted to cut it by 400 kcal for a deficit
    and then people from other websites told me "No don't do that you're eating way to less my 90 lbs girlfriend is eating more than you" and blah.
    They told me I should eat around 2500 kcal so i don't get in a starvation mode lose muscles mass and blah.

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    My response to you today on MFP

Give it a month and review and adjust at that point.

As an aside, taking in more calories will not cause Fatloss as you had been told in the past. No loss means you aren’t in a consistent weekly calorie deficit.
    I don't know if i wanna do this for 4 weeks before i come to the conclusion oh i don't lose weight anymore let's do a cut.
    i don't wanna lose time here.
    i can't tell 100% if i lose weight or not since it varies today morning when i weighted myself the scale said 81.90 KG tommorow maybe it's going to be 81.85 KG some people told me that water has a role in this

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know if i wanna do this for 4 weeks before i come to the conclusion oh i don't lose weight anymore let's do a cut.
    i don't wanna lose time here.
    i can't tell 100% if i lose weight or not since it varies today morning when i weighted myself the scale said 81.90 KG tommorow maybe it's going to be 81.85 KG some people told me that water has a role in this
    Prepare to spin your wheels and make zero progress.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Prepare to spin your wheels and make zero progress.
    What do you mean Prepare to spin your wheels and make zero progress dude i give you the whole time as much information i can and you give me a lazy answer i don't even know the meaning of it
    if you don't wanna help me or don't know how to help me then keep your mouth shut damn it.

daviddorkings is not very well liked. (-100) daviddorkings is not very well liked. (-100) daviddorkings is not very well liked. (-100) daviddorkings is not very well liked. (-100) daviddorkings is not very well liked. (-100) daviddorkings is not very well liked. (-100) daviddorkings is not very well liked. (-100) daviddorkings is not very well liked. (-100) daviddorkings is not very well liked. (-100) daviddorkings is not very well liked. (-100) daviddorkings is not very well liked. (-100)

My age is 31
    Height is 179/180 cm

and here i'm.

I'm sorry to hear you're facing challenges with weight loss. It's a complex journey influenced by various factors such as diet, exercise, stress, and sleep. Consider consulting a healthcare professional or a nutritionist for personalized guidance.

On a related note, if you're interested in optimizing your business's delivery operations, check out InstaDispatch's delivery management software at InstaDispatch. It might not help with weight loss, but it can certainly streamline your delivery processes!

Not anymore i guess i somehow dropped to 81 KG i was Monday 81.95 KG now within 2 days i lost somehow 0.95 KG wtf....

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not anymore i guess i somehow dropped to 81 KG i was Monday 81.95 KG now within 2 days i lost somehow 0.95 KG wtf....
    weight loss is not linear

weight loss is not linear
    What is it then?
    Always this ****ing lazy answers i swear!

What do you mean Prepare to spin your wheels and make zero progress dude i give you the whole time as much information i can and you give me a lazy answer i don't even know the meaning of it
    if you don't wanna help me or don't know how to help me then keep your mouth shut damn it.
    LOL, Have some skittles. Go troll somewhere else

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

What is it then?
    ???

you have to wait 2-3 weeks before you can actually tell if you're losing weight or not, because your weight can fluctuate quite a bit

Zealot from the housetops PaulJerome's Avatar
    PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ???

you have to wait 2-3 weeks before you can actually tell if you're losing weight or not, because your weight can fluctuate quite a bit
    This and the fact that you carry varying amounts of water weight. I can drink an entire gallon of water in an hour and then then stand n the scale exactly 8 1/2 lbs heavier.
    6'5" 210 lbs, 10.9% body fat

Bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable unto all things.

Willing to create a thread "Is Paul Jerome a Larp" if anyone with a username 5 years or older accuses me of fraud. Any takers?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is it then?
    Wtf is barely a question.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

LOL, Have some skittles. Go troll somewhere else
    I see a mindless brute they appear alot.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You've been told what to do. NO ONE KNOWS YOUR caloric balance point. YOU have to FIND it.

You can follow advice, or argue and waste time and blame everyone else for being 'mean'. Act like a 31-year-old and not a 16-year-old.

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    You've been told what to do. NO ONE KNOWS YOUR caloric balance point. YOU have to FIND it.

You can follow advice, or argue and waste time and blame everyone else for being 'mean'. Act like a 31-year-old and not a 16-year-old.
    He was kind enough to at least take the time to DM me to call me a cocksucker, lol.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100)
    The most important part is to eat healthily. Well, you can eat only carbs for 1600 cal, but your body will suffer, and any time you have something healthy, like an apple, your body will preserve it. I eat a bit less than 2500 calories, but I eat mainly fruits, veggies, and lean meat. Sometimes, I allow myself some junk food, but mainly, I prefer to keep my diet.