Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz

Iowa school starts arming its teachers

https://www.newsweek.com/iowa-school...ooting-1863849

A school in Sioux City, Iowa, has told parents that it is now arming teachers so they can actively respond to a gunman in the event of a school shooting.

In a letter from Siouxland Christian School, published in full by local news channel KTIV on January 6, superintendent Lindsay Laurich said armed staff "are trained to go directly to the threat" and would "allow teachers and students to get to safe positions and will provide an active response until law enforcement is able to arrive."

It came just days after a deadly shooting elsewhere in the state. Two people—including the principal—were killed and six others injured after gunfire broke out at Perry High School. Authorities identified 17-year-old student Dylan Butler as the shooter, who also died of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot.

Laurich referenced the shooting in Perry in her letter, writing that it was "an unfortunate reality that schools have become the target of those who wish to do evil."
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roosky11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Waiting to hear of students stealing the guns for pranks or to do their own shootings. While in theory they may be trying to protect students, the bigger reality is that they're just putting a gun in an already volatile area....full of stupid young people. Wonder what approval testing they did to consider this an OK idea. Just add more security if they're THAT concerned. Armed teachers or guns in classrooms, OK. Have they seen how most teachers look these days????
    Official MISC Coffee Drinkers V2 thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149174613
    ~California Crew~
    -Misc Night Crew-
    GGG Crew

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    What would work better is have a Campus police next to every school and colleges. Not security, but actual police officers that work for the school.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    State, schools and teachers taking on a lot of liability there.

Ill advised.

My college campus, which was not very large, had its own dedicated armed, post certified police force.

In the three years I was there, there were four murders on campus. This makes sense because according to the Supreme Court police have literally no duty to protect the population. Maybe they will assign that to armed teachers?

On a regular basis, people had their **** stolen from them walking to class in broad daylight.

This will not solve anything, only introduce more unnecessary risk.

This is literally just the government “solving” another problem that it created.

I hope it is effective, I am not confident it will be.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.