Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

ITT: Describe the worst job you've had, appreciate your life today

As the title suggests, what's the worst job you've ever had? We spend so much time thinking about the past or future that it's often difficult to bring our attention to the present moment and truly appreciate what we have currently.

For myself, I worked over a dozen thankless jobs to put myself through school when I was much younger and one that stands out was night shift in a food processing plant doing sanitation. As you can imagine, nobody gave a single fuk. The people were miserable and hostile, the work and standards were absolutely disgusting (pulling rotting food out of drains, cleaning filthy equipment), and it's one of the only jobs I ever quit. That was a tough decision because I genuinely needed the money or else I wouldn't be able to go to school, but I luckily pretty quickly transitioned into a job in a furniture manufacturing plant working with a bunch of strange Jamaicans. It wasn't great but it was infinitely better than the food plant job.

Appreciate what you have now. If you're not fulfilled currently, it's never too late to make meaningful changes in your life.

For your time....

*Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    worst was the call center job

second worst was subway during lunch hour

most chill ever was the internship with the local government
    ๐ŸŒบ Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 โ€“ Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    worst was the call center job

second worst was subway during lunch hour

most chill ever was the internship with the local government
    I sadly have experience with both a call center and subway fuk. Feels like I've done it all. One that stands out is dishwasher for 7$ an hour till midnight Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays after a full week of school 8am-5pm and 3-4 hours of commuting and traffic a day, both ways.
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Overnight supervisor at Wal-Mart, getting even half the people to show up was a bitch and most who did were high or drunk. It was like herding cats, add in getting yelled at for sht that wasn't my fault, like trucks not showing up, and it was not worth the extra 25 cents or whatever I got over a regular shelf stocker.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I worked as a lot attendant at a car dealership. I washed the sold cars and then filled them up with gas. It had its fun moments. But overall, my coworkers were acted like middle schoolers. But I would wash cars and think, โ€œif I want one of these, itโ€™s not gonna happen working here.โ€

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    As the title suggests, what's the worst job you've ever had? We spend so much time thinking about the past or future that it's often difficult to bring our attention to the present moment and truly appreciate what we have currently.

For myself, I worked over a dozen thankless jobs to put myself through school when I was much younger and one that stands out was night shift in a food processing plant doing sanitation. As you can imagine, nobody gave a single fuk. The people were miserable and hostile, the work and standards were absolutely disgusting (pulling rotting food out of drains, cleaning filthy equipment), and it's one of the only jobs I ever quit. That was a tough decision because I genuinely needed the money or else I wouldn't be able to go to school, but I luckily pretty quickly transitioned into a job in a furniture manufacturing plant working with a bunch of strange Jamaicans. It wasn't great but it was infinitely better than the food plant job.

Appreciate what you have now. If you're not fulfilled currently, it's never too late to make meaningful changes in your life.
    Yeah the vibe at that food processing place was really low. Glad you got outta there, sometimes moving on is the right thing. I guess they hated their jobs too lol.

Spoiler!

I busted my ass there and got disrespect in return, and the community rapidly declined after I left.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Moving company

Just lugging around endless amounts of furniture and boxes. Hated the owner/operator I worked for. Never met a guy so angry and miserable as that 50 year old fuk. And all the ex-con coworkers were just awful. Some of them were cool but most of them sucked. Never again.

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Worked at TARGET in highschool.

Every shift manager and department manager was female.

You can only imagine what a nightmare that was.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Awful jobs definitely build character and teaches one resilience in life but sometimes looking back on things we used to do is positively horrifying. I can't imagine doing stuff like that anymore. I see it as having paid my dues or the price of admission to living a much better, more balanced, fulfilling, and comfortable life. Hence the title of my thread of appreciating the life you've worked hard to build for yourself.

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is it the job, or the employer? Usually the employer and the culture is deciding factor. Of course, your own actions contribute to that.

I'm a mechanic. I've worked for some terrible employers and I've worked for some good one's.

I've worked some other fields and this one stuck out at me:

Originally Posted by andrew28 View Post
    Moving company

Just lugging around endless amounts of furniture and boxes. Hated the owner/operator I worked for. Never met a guy so angry and miserable as that 50 year old fuk. And all the ex-con coworkers were just awful. Some of them were cool but most of them sucked. Never again.
    Did that job. Back breaking manual labor working with felons and retards for BS pay. For me it was a job I did while between employers just to try something different. Gains, yeah I put on some muscle and got strong AF quick.

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Overnight supervisor at Wal-Mart, getting even half the people to show up was a bitch and most who did were high or drunk. It was like herding cats, add in getting yelled at for sht that wasn't my fault, like trucks not showing up, and it was not worth the extra 25 cents or whatever I got over a regular shelf stocker.
    I worked in a walmart for a little bit during covid. No way in hell I would've ever been a supervisor there. I was also one of the guys that showed up drunk.
    Fat Guy Coalition
    2024 Bulking Crew

Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    Is it the job, or the employer? Usually the employer and the culture is deciding factor. Of course, your own actions contribute to that.

I'm a mechanic. I've worked for some terrible employers and I've worked for some good one's.

I've worked some other fields and this one stuck out at me:

Did that job. Back breaking manual labor working with felons and retards for BS pay. For me it was a job I did while between employers just to try something different. Gains, yeah I put on some muscle and got strong AF quick.
    The job itself was pretty schit and gross but the people made it so much worst. The manager was a Pakistani dude who hired only Pakistanis to work the night shift. They'd smoke in the break room, I couldn't communicate with them, and they were hostile and aggressive. The final straw was when they put me in a position I wasn't hired to do, there was an inordinate amount of garbage no one wanted to do, which was to clean all the equipment in the factory, and I obliged and I tried my best to go quickly, then the manager came in close to the shift's end and started aggressively bitching me out that I wasn't going fast enough and that, when the shift ended, I wasn't going anywhere until I finished, so I threw the hose at his feet, told him to do it himself, and quit. I drove home at 7am, had a moosehead and pancakes, and left a message to HR that I quit and was never going back in and to mail me my last paycheck. I get it's a schit job and nobody wants to work night shift in a factory, but the misery makes an already schit job so much schittier.

Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Eatforgains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dish washer for a restaurant.. it was the absolute worst.

jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000) jack5432 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Worst job was probably having no job.

Originally Posted by Eatforgains View Post
    Dish washer for a restaurant.. it was the absolute worst.
    That's interesting because I once worked as a dishwasher at an Asian restaurant when I was absolutely down on my luck, had literally dollars in my account, and had to find a job ASAP over Xmas break from college or else I wouldn't have been able to go back at the start of the January semester. Panic applied to anything I could find and got the gig as a dishwasher. At that point, I had worked so many absolutely terrible jobs that it wasn't half bad. It was an exhausting semester as i described above, but I put my earphones on and just listened to music and comedy shows and cleaned. Many of the waiters were dramatic pricks, though. The chef was cool. He came over from Vietnam in a container after the war (srs) and barely spoke anything other than Vietnamese. He sometimes made me meals out of nowhere or brought me a pepsi or two. Never verbally communicated it but I got the sense he liked me based on his actions.

Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Office Depot or Subway, but I'll go Office Depot since when I worked at Subway at least the manager let us have free food at lunch and at the end of our shift this was around 2006 so back when Subway was actually still somewhat pretty good. Also, the job sucked more because of the customers than my co workers. Just a bunch of entitled boomers always complaining wanting free chit, because we didn't accept their coupons that expired almost a year ago.

Worst was Office Depot though worked with a bunch of anti social boomers, and no one really my age I was the youngest by far at 18 at the time. You could tell most of my co workers were miserable, because some had been in retail for 10+yrs.

This was before smart phones, and the shift I worked was pretty much dead for the first 5 hrs then picked up the last 3 hrs in the evening..I would actually look forward to the evening rush...since there was nothing to do.

I would be so bored I would pretend that I was organizing different aisles since my co workers never talked, and then go to the back room, and crush some boxes just for the hell of it to find something to do. My manager everyday would give me notes what to do, and then just disappear. So you're just sitting there done with your notes with your thumb up your ass walking around the store pretending to be busy.

Lasted a month, and I was out of there.
    Arsenal FC

Winnipeg Jets

Chicago Blackhawks

****Germany Crew****

Send in the Clowns

Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Production/assembly line while having to wear all sorts of protective equipment/gear. FML.
    OG Crew

wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Transloading crude oil in ND during the Bakken oil boom. It seemed like I never stopped working or had a break. Fell off a railcar and broke my wrist (caused permanent nerve damage to my right hand) because some idiot wasn't wearing a harness and slid into me. When it was cold, it was bone chilling, and when it was hot, I was just constantly wet with sweat. Overall miserable experience but it made a lot of money

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Floor nurse

^^Thanks for sharing!

Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    got some softies up in here. Ive been a plumber,electrician,roofer,farmer,mover,beekeeper and more.try going up 2 stories with 2 bundles of shingles on a ladder.

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was a dam builder across the river deep and wide. Where steel and water did collide. A place called Boulder on the wild Colorado. I slipped and fell into the wet concrete below. They buried me in that great tomb that knows no sound. But I am still around
    Fat Guy Coalition
    2024 Bulking Crew

Originally Posted by Akd123 View Post
    got some softies up in here. Ive been a plumber,electrician,roofer,farmer,mover,beekeeper and more.try going up 2 stories with 2 bundles of shingles on a ladder.
    I used to work as a chimney sweeper. I remember climbing a large apartment building on a giant ladder in the pissing rain carrying chimneys. It was so cottam dangerous. Many times my boss almost fell to his death. He'd also rock a piss on people's roofs, zero fuks given.

Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to work as a chimney sweeper. I remember climbing a large apartment building on a giant ladder in the pissing rain carrying chimneys. It was so cottam dangerous. Many times my boss almost fell to his death. He'd also rock a piss on people's roofs, zero fuks given.
    lol my dad and i would smoke joints and drink beer on our roofing jobs alot.never had any accidents. Although one time i was pissing behind a tarp and when i was done a claw hammer was flying inches from my head. the lazy fuking caveman threw his hammer instead of just putting it back. i would of died for sure. Funny enough he looked just the Caveman Sam Losko from TPB

Originally Posted by Akd123 View Post
    lol my dad and i would smoke joints and drink beer on our roofing jobs alot.never had any accidents. Although one time i was pissing behind a tarp and when i was done a claw hammer was flying inches from my head. the lazy fuking caveman threw his hammer instead of just putting it back. i would of died for sure. Funny enough he looked just the Caveman Sam Losko from TPB
    Boss was standing on a large brick chimney once, strong winds, like 5 stories up. Wind blows him back, he stumbles, co-worker grabs him by the front of his jacket and saves him basically. Boss is like 'woa fuk that was close.' Goes right back to working.

We'd ride around in a Ford Econoline. 2 seats in the front, buddy in the back literally sitting on an upturned fuking 5 gallon bucket. Boss driving the truck erratically through the city high way.

I also worked as a grave digger one summer (dead srs). What was seen can never be unseen.

Boss was standing on a large brick chimney once, strong winds, like 5 stories up. Wind blows him back, he stumbles, co-worker grabs him by the front of his jacket and saves him basically. Boss is like 'woa fuk that was close.' Goes right back to working.

We'd ride around in a Ford Econoline. 2 seats in the front, buddy in the back literally sitting on an upturned fuking 5 gallon bucket. Boss driving the truck erratically through the city high way.

I also worked as a grave digger one summer (dead srs). What was seen can never be unseen.
    Man dont even get me started on all the different stuff ive used for a seat in our vans. from cases of beer to bales of hay ive sat on it. 5 stories huh? your boss sounds like an accident prone kid. couldnt pay me enough to get that high and im retired from roofing. makes you strong though. Damn gravedigging. think you got us beat there. did you do it by hand with just a shovel? fuk that

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro, I could fill the whole thread with stories. Working in any public facing retail or food prep job is terrible. Wouldn't do it for 5x the pay I was receving.

Had a woman unhappy with her meal which is a burger and chips, she thought there was too much gravy on them. Rather than just throw them out, or politely request another one to be made (not even supposed to do that but I would have done it anyway), she comes to the counter and throws the remnants of the meal onto the counter, sending mashed chips and bits of gravy flying everywhere.

That's assault, since I've got chip and gravy on me. What a kunt.

Another time there was a dude pointing and laughing at me in the food court, with his friends, for no reason. I ignore him for 10-15 minutes, eventually I tire of it, give him a look of disdain. He comes up the counter and squares up to me, challenging me to a fight.

Ok, really. A week later they returned, without that douche, and I secretly snuck some spit and dicksauce into their food. Don't fck with people who prepare your food, ever.

EDIT: Right now, I've got an income which is actually above the average for the nation. I don't even work full time and I could still make the money without seeing a single human being for months. It's utter heaven compared to what I had to do in the past for money.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Bro, I could fill the whole thread with stories. Working in any public facing retail or food prep job is terrible. Wouldn't do it for 5x the pay I was receving.

Had a woman unhappy with her meal which is a burger and chips, she thought there was too much gravy on them. Rather than just throw them out, or politely request another one to be made (not even supposed to do that but I would have done it anyway), she comes to the counter and throws the remnants of the meal onto the counter, sending mashed chips and bits of gravy flying everywhere.

That's assault, since I've got chip and gravy on me. What a kunt.

Another time there was a dude pointing and laughing at me in the food court, with his friends, for no reason. I ignore him for 10-15 minutes, eventually I tire of it, give him a look of disdain. He comes up the counter and squares up to me, challenging me to a fight.

Ok, really. A week later they returned, without that douche, and I secretly snuck some spit and dicksauce into their food. Don't fck with people who prepare your food, ever.

EDIT: Right now, I've got an income which is actually above the average for the nation. I don't even work full time and I could still make the money without seeing a single human being for months. It's utter heaven compared to what I had to do in the past for money.
    what a wuss. try going up 2 stories with 2 80lb bundles of shingles in a snw storm below freezing. And your butthurt cause a woman yelled at you. you kids are pussies

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Security guard at a night club.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Security guard at a night club.
    Any notable stories?